Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,770 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

My Faith Turning To An Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Faith Turning To An Atheist (2775 Views)

I'm Gradually Turning To An Atheist, Is This Normal? / How I Built My Faith In God / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Faith Turning To An Atheist by Dannyfan(m): 10:28am On Dec 03, 2017
I am now having a rethink of my faith, it start just recently. It now bother my mind whether God exist. I just think it start when i wasn't admitted to school last year, after alot of prayer.
Making my faith a pretending one, just to do as majority to be acceptable in our society. Many reason making me to want an atheist view, but just have to say main.
So i need a convincing encouragement that God really exist. I was born to worship God in a christian home and know believing Him have help many other. Mind you i am committed but always full with doubt of existence of God.
Help my dying faith
Re: My Faith Turning To An Atheist by Martinez19(m): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2017
God doesn't exist. Religion, voodoo, witchcraft, psychic mediums and other world mysticism are false.
Re: My Faith Turning To An Atheist by dalaman: 10:33am On Dec 03, 2017
If the God you believe in is real then it should make itself real to you. Don't believe what anybody tells you about any God. Let the God make it self real to you.

4 Likes

Re: My Faith Turning To An Atheist by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 03, 2017
Dannyfan:
I am now having a rethink of my faith, it start just recently. It now bother my mind whether God exist. I just think it start when i wasn't admitted to school last year, after alot of prayer.
Making my faith a pretending one, just to do as majority to be acceptable in our society. Many reason making me to want an atheist view, but just have to say main.
So i need a convincing encouragement that God really exist. I was born to worship God in a christian home and know believing Him have help many other. Mind you i am committed but always full with doubt of existence of God.
Help my dying faith

That's your answer right there!
Re: My Faith Turning To An Atheist by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 03, 2017
Martinez19:
God doesn't exist. Religion, voodoo, witchcraft, psychic mediums and other world mysticism are false.

Dem never knack u juju before make u just de piss. Abi make u just de run? God de bro and juju sef de.

2 Likes

Re: My Faith Turning To An Atheist by Martinez19(m): 10:39am On Dec 03, 2017
Day2logic:

Dem never knack u juju before make u just de piss. Abi make u just de run? God de bro and juju sef de.
abeg go siddon. Juju ko mumu ni undecided. Juju can't do shit. All does Juju tales are rumours preying on people's fear.
Re: My Faith Turning To An Atheist by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 03, 2017
Martinez19:
abeg go siddon. Juju ko mumu ni undecided. Juju can't do shit. All does Juju tales are rumours preying on people's fear.

I'm convinced dem never knack u juju before.

1 Like

Re: My Faith Turning To An Atheist by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 03, 2017
Martinez19:

Abeg no waka where dem steal penis o,
No give wrong beggar money,
No let people wey believe in juju kidnap u.
If Ifa don accept u, u no go fit repent again o.
Re: My Faith Turning To An Atheist by Martinez19(m): 10:47am On Dec 03, 2017
Day2logic:

go and sit down abegi. How can you live in this world for long time and still be ignorant? I repeat juju, witchcraft and other world mysticism are false. If you think you know any babalawo call him up to challenge me. Nonsense. undecided
Re: My Faith Turning To An Atheist by felixomor: 10:49am On Dec 03, 2017
Day2logic:

Lol
Re: My Faith Turning To An Atheist by felixomor: 10:57am On Dec 03, 2017
Dannyfan:
Help my dying faith

Just pray a simple prayer.
Lord God, reveal yourself to me.

And start studying the word of God and meditating daily.
Trust me, you will hear God speak to you.

What is happening to you right now is thay your faith is battling with the devil, because the devil wants your conscience dead.
Dont give up.

Rom 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Eph 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

Shalom.
I am praying for you.

3 Likes

Re: My Faith Turning To An Atheist by Martinez19(m): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2017
felixomor:

What is happening to you right now is thay your faith is battling with the devil, because the devil wants your conscience dead.
Dont give up.

Eph 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

Shalom.
I am praying for you.
has God revealed himself to you? undecided
Re: My Faith Turning To An Atheist by hopefulLandlord: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2017
Dannyfan:
Help my dying faith

Yahweh does NOT exist! all personal gods do not exist!!

Impersonal god are undisprovable as their definitions always vary and redefined to more and more irrelevancy as we grow in knowledge, also an impersonal god and a nonexistent god are virtually the same

question everything!!
Re: My Faith Turning To An Atheist by hatchy(f): 11:11am On Dec 03, 2017
Martinez19:
It baffles me when people believe there is nothing like God. You are so drown in that knowledge of yours you acquired to think that it is just your own ability and smartness.

To you,evolution is the answer to creation and spirit being is non existent.

My dear I was once in your shoes,I was an Atheist but later saw the light of God.

God will reveal himself to you soon but I pray it shouldn't be in a painful situation where you will regret.

1 Like

Re: My Faith Turning To An Atheist by Daviestunech(m): 11:13am On Dec 03, 2017
Day2logic:

U dey ans dat yeye guy
Re: My Faith Turning To An Atheist by Daviestunech(m): 11:15am On Dec 03, 2017
Dannyfan:
Help my dying faith
STOP DOUBTING YOUR FAITH BRO
Re: My Faith Turning To An Atheist by Martinez19(m): 11:20am On Dec 03, 2017
hatchy:
It baffles me when people believe there is nothing like God. You are so drown in that knowledge of yours you acquired to think that it is just your own ability and smartness.

To you,evolution is the answer to creation and spirit being is non existent.

My dear I was once in your shoes,I was an Atheist but later saw the light of God.

God will reveal himself to you soon but I pray it shouldn't be in a painful situation where you will regret.
Actually painful situations don't draw you to God. Ultimately they install sense into you. This is why many who have suffered long enough loose their faith. You can't lie to me. Evolution is not an answer to creation. It is an answer to how living organism developed on earth.
Re: My Faith Turning To An Atheist by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 03, 2017
Daviestunech:

U dey ans dat yeye guy

As in; e de baffle when an African man don't believe in voodoo with all the happening around us.

(Its crazy to believe in voodoo, witchcraft and all that ish and not believe in God)

This ones are the first to shout "JESUS" in time of trouble
Re: My Faith Turning To An Atheist by purem(m): 11:26am On Dec 03, 2017
Day2logic:

Bros call da guy kom here make I nakk am jazz

Re: My Faith Turning To An Atheist by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 03, 2017
purem:

LOL.... Boss abeg na him joystick I wan make u help me seize, baba need atheist joystick no matter the size
Re: My Faith Turning To An Atheist by budaatum: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2017
Dannyfan:
Help my dying faith
What you are after is a miracle. If you had done all that was necessary to get you into school, surely you would have gained admission. There after all are many people who got into school without prayers. Did you have exams? Did you pray more than study?

I don't know what stopped your admission. Maybe you don't have the grades, didn't apply in time, chose the wrong school or course or numerous other reasons, but I advise you to solve these problems and you will be in school.

1 Like

Re: My Faith Turning To An Atheist by purem(m): 11:39am On Dec 03, 2017
Day2logic:

LOL.... Boss abeg na him joystick I wan make u help me seize, baba need atheist joystick no matter the size

Hu! sori bro u no fit get atheists joystick.. undecided

Buh afit arrange som pastors wey believe say juju no dey 4 u
Re: My Faith Turning To An Atheist by hatchy(f): 11:39am On Dec 03, 2017
Martinez19:
Actually painful situations don't draw you to God. Ultimately they install sense into you. This is why many who have suffered long enough loose their faith. You can't lie to me. Evolution is not an answer to creation. It is an answer to how living organism developed on earth.
When you come face to face with death you will know that there is a supreme or higher being.

When a so called Atheist is in an aeroplane that is about to crash or a ship that is to sink down the bottom of the ocean or you are faced with sudden and horrible situation that will take your life, there and then you will rely upon a power higher than those trash you read deceiving yourself.

Great minds, professors and teachers still know and acknowledge the presence of a superior knowledge, a super being and master designer of this universe how much less you.

Continue deceiving yourself.

3 Likes

Re: My Faith Turning To An Atheist by purem(m): 11:45am On Dec 03, 2017
felixomor:

Dont give up.

Shalom.
I am praying for you.

What about the prayers he's been praying and the word he's been studying?

Plz bro give ur fellow a more valids advice
Re: My Faith Turning To An Atheist by beatmonster(m): 11:46am On Dec 03, 2017
Dannyfan

Ask the God you worship to reveal himself to you.
Re: My Faith Turning To An Atheist by Martinez19(m): 11:46am On Dec 03, 2017
hatchy:
When you come face to face with death you will know that there is a supreme or higher being.

When a so called Atheist is in an aeroplane that is about to crash or a ship that is to sink down the bottom of the ocean or you are faced with sudden and horrible situation that will take your life, there and then you will rely upon a power higher than those trash you read deceiving yourself.

Great minds, professors and teachers still know and acknowledge the presence of a superior knowledge, a super being and master designer of this universe how much less you.

Continue deceiving yourself.
Keep deceiving yourself. How does death make one believe in God? And can you mention the great minds, professors and teachers that acknowledge a superior knowledge and master designer?
Re: My Faith Turning To An Atheist by Martinez19(m): 11:47am On Dec 03, 2017
purem:

Na me be the guy. Oya come knack me jazz.
Re: My Faith Turning To An Atheist by Dannyfan(m): 11:48am On Dec 03, 2017
Day2logic:

That's your answer right there!
But i am always feel with doubt and those are coincidence mercy
Re: My Faith Turning To An Atheist by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 03, 2017
purem:

Hu! sori bro u no fit get atheists joystick.. undecided

Buh afit arrange som pastors wey believe say juju no dey 4 u

LOL... baba na every pastor know say juju de abi wetin the pastor de fight against? some de do sef, abi why do you think a full grown up man call another grown man like him daddy, power of submission, e pass anything. Make God safe man
Re: My Faith Turning To An Atheist by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 03, 2017
Dannyfan:
But i am always feel with doubt and those are coincidence mercy

I was born in a Christian home like u and people I grew up with were all sorts, they weaken my faith but u get to some stages in life where u must take a full control of ur life, what u believe and what u dont must be ur choice. You need to assess your life, like as in thorough assessment, you dont have to tell me or anyone else, but what do you really believe in, ignore ur conscious mind, what does your unconscious tell you?

Out of reflex what will you choose?
Re: My Faith Turning To An Atheist by odysey: 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
Dannyfan:
Help my dying faith

You have to encounter HIM for yourself or find' HIM in HIS WORD.
Re: My Faith Turning To An Atheist by purem(m): 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
Day2logic:

LOL... baba na every pastor know say juju de abi wetin the pastor de fight against? some de do sef, abi why do you think a full grown up man call another grown man like him daddy, power of submission, e pass anything. Make God safe man

Bro som pastors dey condem other gods and validate there god alone, na those pastor gangan awon nakk magun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do People Believe In God Even Without Evidence? / Who Is Jesus To You?(new) / T.d Jakes, Don Moen, Cece Winans, Kurt Carr And Many Others In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.