Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,185 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Garri - Who Eat Am Pass? Brazil Or Nigeria? (pix) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Garri - Who Eat Am Pass? Brazil Or Nigeria? (pix) (1590 Views)

Drinking Garri: Who Else Will Never Stop Enjoying This Food? / Naija Man Makes The Best Okra Soup In Brazil! (pix) / The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garri - Who Eat Am Pass? Brazil Or Nigeria? (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
I dey Brazil for over 1 month now, and almost every food you buy comes with garri (Farofa), for you to spread on top.

They call it Farofa here.

Here are photos illustrating.

What do you guys think? Naija chop garri pass? grin

Abeg subscribe for my YouTube channel o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKqE4S5Aeuw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garri - Who Eat Am Pass? Brazil Or Nigeria? (pix) by Oloki: 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
Where is the gari?
Re: Garri - Who Eat Am Pass? Brazil Or Nigeria? (pix) by mariahAngel(f): 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
This looks like one Ghanaian food arrangement.
Just add boiled egg and avocado to it and it's complete. Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Garri - Who Eat Am Pass? Brazil Or Nigeria? (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
That's the garri in the bag.

Oloki:
Where is the gari?

1 Like

Re: Garri - Who Eat Am Pass? Brazil Or Nigeria? (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
Interesting.

mariahAngel:
This looks like one Ghanaian food arrangement.
Just add boiled egg and avocado to it and it's complete. Hahahahaha
Re: Garri - Who Eat Am Pass? Brazil Or Nigeria? (pix) by mariahAngel(f): 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
naijamanyoutube:

The granules are quite big...almost like koko garri.

Do you see yourself settling (indefinitely) in Brazil, since we (Nigeria) share some few things in common?
Also, is there segregation in Brazil?
Re: Garri - Who Eat Am Pass? Brazil Or Nigeria? (pix) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
naijamanyoutube:

Na garri be this ? Make Brazil dey play .. grin

2 Likes

Re: Garri - Who Eat Am Pass? Brazil Or Nigeria? (pix) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

Do you see yourself settling (indefinitely) in Brazil, since we (Nigeria) share some few things in common?
U ask to many questions go there and see for ur self.

2 Likes

Re: Garri - Who Eat Am Pass? Brazil Or Nigeria? (pix) by mariahAngel(f): 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
Niftkid:

U ask to many questions go there and see for ur self.

Only intelligent minds ask questions.
The more questions you ask, the more you know.

2 Likes

Re: Garri - Who Eat Am Pass? Brazil Or Nigeria? (pix) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

Only intelligent minds ask questions.
The more questions you ask, the more you know.
It shouldn't be too much.
Watch videos on YouTube if you want to be more intelligent ..

3 Likes

Re: Garri - Who Eat Am Pass? Brazil Or Nigeria? (pix) by mariahAngel(f): 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
Niftkid:

It shouldn't be too much.
Watch videos on YouTube if you want to be more intelligent ..

Look at you tryna tell me what I should or shouldn't...as par what na? Oke nwoke. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Garri - Who Eat Am Pass? Brazil Or Nigeria? (pix) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

Look at you tryna tell me what I should or shouldn't...as par what na? Oke nwoke. cheesy
Mi o só fun e ni oun to maa sé
But what you're supposed to do ... wink
Re: Garri - Who Eat Am Pass? Brazil Or Nigeria? (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
They having garri of different sizes o.

I might settle in Brazil in the future, but for now I want to travel the world, I want to visit all countries in the world where violence no too much.

There's no segregation based on color, it's based on wealth, and the whites are generally richer.

mariahAngel:

2 Likes

Re: Garri - Who Eat Am Pass? Brazil Or Nigeria? (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
They don't eat it like us, they spread it over their food.

Niftkid:

Na garri be this ? Make Brazil dey play .. grin

1 Like

Re: Garri - Who Eat Am Pass? Brazil Or Nigeria? (pix) by mariahAngel(f): 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
They having garri of different sizes o.

I might settle in Brazil in the future, but for now I want to travel the world, I want to visit all countries in the world where violence no too much.

There's no segregation based on color, it's based on wealth, and the whites are generally richer.

Brazil must be a good country then.
Re: Garri - Who Eat Am Pass? Brazil Or Nigeria? (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2022
mariahAngel and Niftkid, make una make love not war o! grin

1 Like

Re: Garri - Who Eat Am Pass? Brazil Or Nigeria? (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
It is decent. You have the good, the bad and the ugly.

mariahAngel:

Brazil must be a good country then.
Re: Garri - Who Eat Am Pass? Brazil Or Nigeria? (pix) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
mariahAngel and Niftkid, make una make love not war o! grin
I like her thou just want to see how fast she get angry .. grin

1 Like

Re: Garri - Who Eat Am Pass? Brazil Or Nigeria? (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
Good to know.

Niftkid:

I like her thou just want to see how fast she get angry .. grin
Re: Garri - Who Eat Am Pass? Brazil Or Nigeria? (pix) by Oloki: 5:51am On Dec 29, 2022
naijamanyoutube:

We call that koko gari here. Our gari here is smooth.
Re: Garri - Who Eat Am Pass? Brazil Or Nigeria? (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
They have very smooth ones too.

Oloki:

We call that koko gari here. Our gari here is smooth.
Re: Garri - Who Eat Am Pass? Brazil Or Nigeria? (pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
I'm now in Salvador, Bahia. I ordered food for myself, and the boy never told me that the food was too much for one person o!

I eat some, and brought the rest home. Na garri dey that small bowl so. They even add small garri to the beans already.

I was not impressed by the food. The beans no soft. I dey miss Naija food like crazy o!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Foods For Younger Looking Skin- Look 20 Years Younger / How To Cook Nigerian Frozen Tomatoes Stew / Dried Split Turmeric Available In Large Quantities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.