Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Vedio Of Why They Must Divid The Country Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Vedio Of Why They Must Divid The Country Nigeria (257 Views)

Charles Abi: DJ Switch Is Safe, Out Of The Country / I Love My Country Nigeria If You Do You Need This / I Am The Change Of My Country Nigeria Not Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vedio Of Why They Must Divid The Country Nigeria by deavicky(m): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
I was just relaxing at a home. Out of being bortd I decided to watch Africa magic. I then came around the video of a patriotic Nigerian who love this Nation to extent of having a tattoo of the nations map on his chest.
When I saw it, it came to my mind, how will this guy feel if the nation he love so much happened to be divided. What will he do to the tattoo on his chest.

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Are Foolishly Making Tinubu Wins / Mobile Massage Therapy Banana Island Body Massage Therapy Banana Island Ikoyi / Ndifreke Ukpong Biography, Career And Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.