Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock (36719 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints New NDDC Board And Management / Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt / Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by ImperialYoruba: 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
NothingDoMe:
Amechi and Lauretta fund Tinubu? With which money?

When they say Niger Delta funds campaigns they mostly mean Governors.

Was Kingsley Kuku a governor? grin
Jonathan positioned him over amnesty funds to siphon from the slush of billions.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by SaLongs1(m): 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
They have finished this country kpata kpata
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by christistruth01: 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2022
God has really put Aunty Lauretta's enemies to shame

Ipob members made a full time career out of insulting this woman calling her a Palm Wine drunkard ,Ashewo and every derogatory name they could drag up from the Pit Latrine to label her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by hedonido: 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
pedel:
I don't think Buhari have anything to do with the woman.
However, the woman has some people very close to Buhari who press buttons for her.
It is either she is close to the first lady or one of the Aso Rock cabals.
In a system like Nigeria, you only need to have someone at the right place moving your files to the right table and monitoring it for action.
This is why all Buhari's appointments were lopsided. His close people were just bringing some files to his table to sign, and before you know it all the security apparatus were headed by Hausa people.

That's what it is. It's not even her own connects per say, she personally couldn't have mustered such with the cabal. Her main plug is DSP, the Agege Bread hawking mace snatcher. That one is deeply entrenched with some of the key cabal members and that one did all the leg work for her. Whatever arrangement or agreement they both have, na them sabi.

Buhari is just a mannequin.. A glorified, document signing and photo snapping puppet. We don't want that to happen again as must surely be the case with the old, sick, cognitively absent, mentally kaput, and transiting BAT. We need a man of his own who would not be relegated to a puppet president.
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by SirLakes: 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
E be like say Buhari dey zazu this woman grin grin grin

The way Buhari take dey romance her with appointment dey very suspicious shocked
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by davidl7: 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

That's your headache Mr man

You are repulsive. Your shame dey shame me!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by NothingDoMe: 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Was Kingsley Kuku a governor? grin
Jonathan positioned him over amnesty funds to siphon from the slush of billions.
So Buhari plans to use him to do the same? What happened to our Anti-corruption mantra? grin

And how much did Kingsley Kuku bring to the table?
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by brightbright: 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2022
Nigerians reactions to Authur Eze Statement over Peter Obi 2023 Presidential ambition

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y54mTkeHZEU
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by Terror48: 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Pandemic Obituary will never rule Nigeria. APC Tinubu all the way
Why are you crying?
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by johnjose68: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Obituary aka Obi-thief aka Obituary wailers will wail tonight grin grin D grin I love Buhari style of Leadership. Buhari and Tinubu is giving Obi-f00l high BP everyday I can't wait to see how Tinubu will disgrace and retire Pandemic Obituary back to Beerfraud online country through Sea by February next year 2023.

What a new precious name: obi.f00l grin grin

Others are:

Obi.rodent
Obi.diot
Obi.fraud
Obi.dirty
Obi.tuary

But this obi.f00l is a banga cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by Walllee: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Obituary aka Obi-thief aka Obituary wailers will wail tonight grin grin D grin I love Buhari style of Leadership. Buhari and Tinubu is giving Obi-f00l high BP everyday I can't wait to see how Tinubu will disgrace and retire Pandemic Obituary back to Beerfraud online country through Sea by February next year 2023.
Coconut � head,out of hundreds of words u used all signified empty brain
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by ImperialYoruba: 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2022
NothingDoMe:
So Buhari plans to use him to do the same? What happened to our Anti-corruption mantra? grin

And how much did Kingsley Kuku bring to the table?

Get your mind right. Your thoughts are all over the place.

I will help your mind define clarity around the statement I made.

1. Lauretta is a she, not a he.
2. Buhari is not using anyone.
3. NDDC does not belong to Lauretta, it belongs to a band of states.
4. The money in NDDC is a development budget.
5. NDDC member states can vote to spend that money towards any project that benefit.
6. It is very likely NDDC member states will see APC reelection as a beneficial go-getter, and sponsor it.
7. If NDDC member states do not see any benefit in partnership with APC, it will be the latter's fault.
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by Chrismania100: 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ogboni, we are not part of your frustrated life Buhari put you through.No matter how dry the Nigeria lands are, igbos cannot eat grass as food.
No matter the hatred and envy on us, we are indefatigable, among other tribes.
Come February 2023,we will retire your criminal called Tinubu and his urchins,no need calming yourself down cos come February 2023, we are going to make history. It is not about hiring or renting crowds just to match us. Tinubu is a drug criminal, we wil probe him and force him to vomits all the money he has stolen.
APC is a dead parry, and no sane person will.ever dream of voting them in to the power again,

LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by Chrismania100: 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Show that to your northern brothers, any investment outside South East, count me out.

Julius223pounds:
One-bedroom apartment for sale, around Dagbana fct Abuja.
Price: 3:2m
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by jamace(m): 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Now that Lauretta heads NDDC, I want to see how APC go take lose election. grin

Niger Delta has always funded campaigns. This will not be different.

James Ibori
Kingsley Kuku
Rotimi Amechi
Now Lauretta.

Konibaje!

We go chop the money and vote Peter Obi grin grin

Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by NothingDoMe: 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Get your mind right. Your thoughts are all over the place.

I will help your mind define clarity around the statement I made.

1. Lauretta is a she, not a he.
2. Buhari is not using anyone.
3. NDDC does not belong to Lauretta, it belongs to a band of states.
4. The money in NDDC is a development budget.
5. NDDC member states can vote to spend that money towards any project that benefit.
6. It is very likely NDDC member states will see APC reelection as a beneficial go-getter, and sponsor it.
7. If NDDC member states do not see any benefit in partnership with APC, it will be the latter's fault.
Lol na your man talks say Lauretta go bring money from NDDC. Best you catch up on the convo first. cheesy.

Then you say Kingsley kuku bring money during GEJ time so I ask again, How mush Kingsley bring?
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by daygee12: 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
PureMe01:
Finally she got a juicy position to milk dry before Buhari leaves. This administration is the most corrupt after Abacha's if not worse grin

Continue to dey wail
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2022
Smiling like Bubu's girl friend. Good thing she didn't get the INEC appointment, at least in NDDC she go chop better money quietly.
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by bluefilm: 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Shut up.

May your life continue to dwindle the way Nigeria's economy has dwindled under the APC-led government.
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by Nteogwuija(m): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Is this all you do all day, posting gibberish on Nairaland? Gosh, this is irritating.
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by Obisbetter: 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Ain't just plain stup.d
You are Nairaland defending rubbish afterwards you will enter you useless cubicle and sleep without light .
While the people who you are suppose to hold accountable are living large .

Even if it's jazz, pity your unborn kids
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by Luckysbab: 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
NothingDoMe:
No sir. That's your Bulaba. cheesy

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by ImperialYoruba: 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
NothingDoMe:
Lol na your man talks say Lauretta go bring money from NDDC. Best you catch up on the convo first. cheesy.

Then you say Kingsley kuku bring money during GEJ time so I ask again, How mush Kingsley bring?

Amnesty does not belong to states. It is a subsidy programme and lacks statutory definition. Therefore easy to dip fingers and loot it. Even statutorily defined allocations are looted, so who be amnesty?

Kuku was head of Amnesty programme and used BDC to launder the loot into PDP campaign. How much is irrelevant, the moral turpitude for looting 10naira is no different from looting 10billion.
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by KaptainAfrika: 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
Disgusting.
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
Funny this woman used to have her hair uncovered before she joined Buhari's govt.
I can't remember when last due appeared in public without covering her head
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by babaijebue(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
Jagaban will sack Lauretta onochie because she doesn't deserve that appointment. Jagaban is coming.
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by Murjayusuf222: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Atiku Abubakar is coming Insha Allah
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by NothingDoMe: 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Amnesty does not belong to states. It is a subsidy programme and lacks statutory definition. Therefore easy to dip fingers and loot it. Even statutorily defined allocations are looted, so who be amnesty?

Kuku was head of Amnesty programme and used BDC to launder the loot into PDP campaign. How much is irrelevant, the moral turpitude for looting 10naira is no different from looting 10billion.
Moral? Now you're all over the place. cheesy
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by Petdagr8t(m): 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

What is this one saying?, how does your comments relate to the above topic?.
Try to use your small sense for something productive and stop blabbing like a kid or rather you may continue to bed wet on Obi's matter na that same matter go Kee you.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by Denoh68: 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2022
YOU ARE SUCH AN INTELLIGENT MAN, GUVE TO THOSE FOOLS, THEY DESEVER IT
PeterObi4LP:

She is making progress in her career.
You should be worried about your own mother..that's if she's still alive.

Your frustrations and poverty can be seen in your write up! Chai! Sorry.
Re: President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock by Reyhzor(m): 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Pandemic Obituary will never rule Nigeria. APC Tinubu all the way

Hope say you don eat today? grin
Eat first maka bp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Look On Saraki's Face At Buhari's Book Launch - Photos / Nigerians Beg To Join EFCC Fund Recovery Unit ( See Tweets ) / Infograph: FAAC Allocation Distribution To 36 States From January - March 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.