Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

How To Increase Your Whatsapp Status Views In 2023 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Increase Your Whatsapp Status Views In 2023 (1131 Views)

How To GAIN 1K (1000) Contacts & Whatsapp Views In 2023 (for Free!) / I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. / What Is Your Highest Views On Your Whatsapp Status...see Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Whatsapp Status Views In 2023 by Biggie999(m): 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
WhatsApp has evolved from a chat application to a business-oriented application with the advent of status.

WhatsApp status allows you to share text, photos, videos, and GIFs that disappear after 24 hours. Your status can be viewed by any mutually saved contact.

The introduction of Whatsapp status has enabled users to use it to share memes, thoughts, feeds, life events and just anything.

Since only contacts who you have saved and have also saved your contacts can view your status it has limited the fun of the WhatsApp status feature.

People Want more people to view their status
and also want to be able to view more people's status

Benefits of having lots of Views:
More viewers lead to more awareness for your business.
More popularity
More fun status to view
More sales for business owners
Employment opportunities and many more.

This brings the question; How can I increase my WhatsApp status views?

You have to make use of the WassapViews website to increase your WhatsApp views.

Steps to increase your Whatsapp status views in 2023
Step1. Visit https://wassapviews.com/
Step2. Fill in the correct information. Submit your name and Whatsapp number. The name will be used to save the Whatsapp number.
Step3. Come back to Download the Compiled contacts for that day in VCF format.
Step4. Extract and install the compiled contacts.

How does this work?
If 500 people submitted their contacts, these 500 people will all return, download, and install the contact and automatically these 500 people will have each other's contacts saved on their phones and will now see each other's WhatsApp statuses.

The contacts will all have a WV suffix eg Chinwe WV, which means you can easily identify your new wassap friends & viewers.

(1) (Reply)

4peace's Phone Corner(File manager Hints Which one do you use and how) / Installing Applications On Iphone / Brand New Curve 8520 (curve 2) At Unbelievable Price 35k.going!going!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.