Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Poor Education: The Root Cause Of POVERTY In Nigeria. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Poor Education: The Root Cause Of POVERTY In Nigeria. (227 Views)

Poor Education: The Root Cause Of POVERTY In Nigeria. / Is Money The Root Of All Evil? / Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poor Education: The Root Cause Of POVERTY In Nigeria. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
Poor Education is UNSAFE Education.

Hence;
UNSAFE Education is The ROOT CAUSE of The POVERTY In Nigeria.

UNSAFE Education is Not SAFE For Nigerians.

However; Nigerians Are UNSAFELY Educated.

The UNSAFE Education Provided To Children Teenagers, Youths and Adults is The Reason For The:

- Increasing POVERTY of Hunger and STARVATION as A Result of The Poor PARTICIPATION of Nigerians in AGRICULTURE of Their Families and Exports,

- The Increasing POVERTY of Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties which results from Kidnapping, Armed Robbery, Rape, Stealing, Killing Each Other for FAKE BELIEFS IN HUMAN BLOOD SCARIFICES And Many Other Evil Doings of Humanity Due To Their Poor Level of Spiritual Education.

- The Unrepentant POVERTY of Epileptic Power Supply in NIgeria,

- The Poor Healthcare in Nigeria .....

All of These INTEGRAL Forms of POVERTY in Nigeria Stems from The Subsconcious Actions of People Upon The UNSAFE Education That They Are All Being INDOCTRINATED INTO.

The UNSAFE Education Being INDOCTRINATED into Nigerians is The CAPITAL RESULT of How The Country is.

You Don't Need A Sooth-sayer to Tell You that The ADVERSE EFFECT OF THE POOR INDOCTRINATION of Nigerians is The Resultant Effect of A Country Having It's People Struggling, Hustling and Striving So Hard To EAT A MEAL A DAY.

Not Less Than 10 Million of Nigerians Go To Sleep HUNGRY Every Night.

However; We Have Many SO-CALLED GREAT Nigerian Pastors And POLITICIANS Lavishing Money On TRIPS ABROAD To INVEST THE FORTUNE They PSYCHOLOGICALLY And POLITICALLY STEAL From People.

Well;

This Sensitization Thread is Not Created To NAG.

Clearly;

The Messiah of Africa (TMOA) Has Created This Religious Thread To ENLIGHTEN Nigerians On How They ERASE THE BRAIN-WASHES of The EVIL INDOCTRINATIONS of The World That Has PUT Them into A LIFE-LONG EXPERIENCE OF :

- MENTAL ENSLAVERY

And

- MONEY AND FINANCIAL LIMITATIONS.

As I Provide My Structural Societal Solutions Through My Sensitization Writeups; I Envision You To Not Just Be AN EMPTY READER But I Beseech You To TAKE ACTIONS in All That You Learn On Here.

This Spiritual Sensitization Thread is Created With The Mission To ERADICATE POVERTY in The Minds of People Who Are PREPARED And READY (PAR) To REASON ON MY WRITEUPS AND REASON ON THEIR OWN.

Re: Poor Education: The Root Cause Of POVERTY In Nigeria. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 9:14am On Feb 20, 2023
I handle ONE-ON-ONE 3 Days Intensive Trainings For Those Ready To Enrol into The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) Institute which is A Financial Institute That Teaches and Trains People on All That We Cover.

For Quite Some Years Now; We Have Been Utilizing Nairaland.com To Propel The Propagation of The " LIFE IS SIMPLE AS A,B,C" Financial Freedom Campaign So That We Can Make More People Aware That They Can Truly Live in Absolute Financial Freedom if They Follow The Three Step-By-Step Processes To Attracting Money and Achieving Wealth By Also Sharing These Financial Scopes of Wealth (SOW) Creation To More People.

Check Out 3 of Our Top Links Below

A:
Agricultural Empowerment Link:

https://www.nairaland.com/7560584/safe-animal-feeds-production-farmers

B:
Business Empowerment Link:

https://www.nairaland.com/7561240/instead-running-helter-skelter-looking

C:
Currencies Empowerment Link:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens, Saturday, January 7,2023 / Jesus Christ Crucified Answers Prayers; Talk With HIM Now / The End Is Coming But It's Not Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.