Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father (26609 Views)

EFCC Returns Recovered Properties To Arthur Eze In Enugu / Arthur Eze Registers At Gym Center, Gives Staff N1M For Breakfast / Arthur Eze Hosts Peter Obi At His Enugu Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by Chidex500: 11:55am On Dec 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

Peter be using emotional jabs!

Why didn't he respond when Soludo dropped a missile on him!

Be using primary school jabs when boxed to the corner!

Peter should be sending a appreciation message to Arthur, for being the only Igbo man that could look into his eyes and tell him the truth .

All others are cowards who are scared of condemnations, even reality is staring at them!

Fool! Can you reread the nonsense you just wrote and see how meaningless it is?
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by Mrpojj(m): 11:57am On Dec 29, 2022
julaion:
Obi to Arthur Eze: You are a respected father
December 28, 2022

The Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Peter Obi, has described Chief Arthur Eze as a respected Nigerian who is entitled to his own opinions and beliefs. Obi said this on Wednesday while reacting to the statement of Chief Arthur Eze urging him to step down from the presidential contest.

Speaking to journalist at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos, Obi described Chief Arthur Eze as a respected father not just in Igboland but in Nigeria. Obi further said that like every other person, that Arthur Eze has the rights to his own opinion, beliefs and freedom of speech, which should be respected.

Once again, appealing to his teeming supporters, Obi advised them not to allow what some consider as adverse comments to dampen their spirit or force them to lose focus on the goal. “Such speeches should always be taken positively, as reminding us that we still have several hurdles to cross and to remain focused at all times, without being dragged back”, Obi said.

Obi further reiterated his preparedness to remain with many suffering Nigerians, who see in the 2023 election, the hope for Nigeria to overcome the sufferings of the past and start a new chapter in her development.

On who he referred to as “suffering Nigerians”, Obi said that everybody is suffering in the Nigeria of today, but that some are more directly affected, such as “the millions of people who do not know where the next meal will come from; thousands of Nigerian students who no longer go to school on account of hardship; those who cannot get adequate health care due to the collapse of that sector, over 100 million Nigerians that live in poverty.”

Obi said he had decided to devote the rest of his life towards contributing to solving the myriad of Nigeria’s problems and call on Nigerians of goodwill to join the cause for the emancipation of the country.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/obi-to-arthur-eze-you-are-a-respected--

The video is out there where Arthur eze said buhari is handing over to an Igbo man,
Now he is saying atiku will hand over to an Igbo, 2031 he will said the same thing
That's why Igbo youth hate their elites politicians
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by zelnababa(m): 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
obi is ready to call cow uncle cos he want to eat meat.
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by NeeKlaus: 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

They both in same league! Only that Sabinus is obese!
You are a BIG clown. grin

Kwankwaso is not relevant enough for you to respond but Sabinus, a comedian that has nothing to do with politics, is relevant enough to get a response from you?

Mikano and Agbado boys will not kill me. grin grin
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by Bonibo: 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
[quote author=julaion post=119502413]Obi to Arthur Eze: You are a respected father
December 28, 2022

The Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Peter Obi, has described Chief Arthur Eze as a respected Nigerian who is entitled to his own opinions and beliefs. Obi said this on Wednesday while reacting to the statement of Chief Arthur Eze urging him to step down from the presidential contest. Let me educate you people what transpired between P.O and Arthur Eze, Peter Obi went to his house in Ukpo, Anambra state to inform him officially of his ambition, Arthur Eze brought paper and pen and told peter Obi that he will support him financially, that he will roll billions in his campaign only if he accepts him to be his godfather,he listed his demands etc if he wins, peter Obi told him clearly that a lot of promises have been made to Nigerians,ASUU, and so on, that he will rather die than not to keep his promise,if you become my godfather,I will disappoint Nigerians, besides, I'm not a poor man,I have spent billions since I declared in PDP, I toured the 36 states with my team,not only me, I toured the whole Europe with my team, visiting Nigerians. So sir,if it's possible support me and give me your blessings,but I don't want godfather. Arthur Eze got provoked,this was what actually happened in Ukpo Anambra state, thank you.

Speaking to journalist at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos, Obi described Chief Arthur Eze as a respected father not just in Igboland but in Nigeria. Obi further said that like every other person, that Arthur Eze has the rights to his own opinion, beliefs and freedom of speech, which should be respected.

Once again, appealing to his teeming supporters, Obi advised them not to allow what some consider as adverse comments to dampen their spirit or force them to lose focus on the goal. “Such speeches should always be taken positively, as reminding us that we still have several hurdles to cross and to remain focused at all times, without being dragged back”, Obi said.

Obi further reiterated his preparedness to remain with many suffering Nigerians, who see in the 2023 election, the hope for Nigeria to overcome the sufferings of the past and start a new chapter in her development.

On who he referred to as “suffering Nigerians”, Obi said that everybody is suffering in the Nigeria of today, but that some are more directly affected, such as “the millions of people who do not know where the next meal will come from; thousands of Nigerian students who no longer go to school on account of hardship; those who cannot get adequate health care due to the collapse of that sector, over 100 million Nigerians that live in poverty.”

Obi said he had decided to devote the rest of his life towards contributing to solving the myriad of Nigeria’s problems and call on Nigerians of goodwill to join the cause for the emancipation of the country.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/obi-to-arthur-eze-you-are-a-respected--

[/Let me educate you people what transpired between P.O and Arthur Eze, Peter Obi went to his house in Ukpo, Anambra state to inform him officially of his ambition, Arthur Eze brought paper and pen and told peter Obi that he will support him financially, that he will roll billions in his campaign only if he accepts him to be his godfather,he listed his demands etc if he wins, peter Obi told him clearly that a lot of promises have been made to Nigerians,ASUU, and so on, that he will rather die than not to keep his promise,if you become my godfather,I will disappoint Nigerians, besides, I'm not a poor man,I have spent billions since I declared in PDP, I toured the 36 states with my team,not only me, I toured the whole Europe with my team, visiting Nigerians. So sir,if it's possible support me and give me your blessings,but I don't want godfather. Arthur Eze got provoked,this was what actually happened in Ukpo Anambra state, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by Thinktwicemybro: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

Peter should be sending a appreciation message to Arthur, for being the only Igbo man that could look into his eyes and tell him the truth .

All others are cowards who are scared of condemnations, even reality is staring at them!

Goat
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by julaion: 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
olatuns2017:

I know you guys are greedy on statistics!

Just 55 days to elections

Pls cry after the elections after obi failure

It's allowed

Pls send me LP chairmen names in jigawa, sokoto,Bauchi,Borno, Kwara states, Yobe

The way you cried after cownu arrest

Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by ZombieSlayer1: 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Nigerias incoming what?

Please retract your statement!

Their is no way on Earth, Hell and in Heaven that he can become the president in 2023.

Stop hoping for impossibilities!
this man gives you sleepless nights. I don't see you ranting about other presidential candidates the same way you rant about Peter Obi and this shows you know he'll win the next elections.

Go and buy sniper and keep, you'll need it for when PO is announced as winner to the presidential elections next year
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by PaedophileProph: 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
Abdul05:
Chief Arthur Eze was right then..

Obi cannot win any state in south west or north..

Because he has no political agent l mean a powerful political agent to lead obi to the war front...

Across the south west and north... so let obi wait for Atiku grin grin grin

Ode, can your candidate win South west , South East or SS before going to north ?
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by olatuns2017: 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
[quote author=julaion post=119519287][/quote]

You cannot tell someone who is a stakeholder in Nigeria not to be president

You are not a Nigerian

I was told she came home SE to celebrate Xmas with her family but was eventually Kidnapped, ra*ped, humiliated and ki*lled by her own people in the name of Biafra.

If obi wins with 50m votes he cannot be president of NIGERIA

Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by Aguiyimba(m): 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

Get life biko
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by clinician2x: 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Regardless of the amount of time I edit my comment, my mad foolish father will still always remain a bastard for life

I quite agree.

Dear Son of a loose bitch.
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by FatherOfJesus: 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
Excelloque:

And what will you do when he becomes President next year?
he will commit suicide
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
clinician2x:

I quite agree.

Dear Son of a loose bitch.

It is your father you have been making references to and I can understand he is a foolish man just like you.
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by udeh3(m): 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
Well, I have my PVC and come February, I and my friends are voting for Obi...
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by Heffalump(m): 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
Excelloque:

You guys forget so easily. This is why Obi is loved everywhere. Nigerians will massively vote for him in January and by the Grace of God, he will be sworn in as the next President of Nigeria in May. This is a joyous fact. You and I will live to witness it. We will also witness the positive transformations that will take place in this country thereafter.

Thanks bro.
Good things don't come easy. I'm no longer bothered about all the jabs and tantrums directed at Obi anymore. It's a sure indication that he's the chosen one!
Just watch and see.
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by Kilamba612: 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

He replied him weller, but I know, you will bother to find out because of your hate for the guy.
Go to YouTube you will see his response to soludo.. that Eze just expose him plan to all Nigeria.

The hate is born out of, I charles was suppose to be the one running for presidency not obi. Now that Nigerian are aware of the plans, no takes him serious anymore.
Hate will not take us anywhere.

What I know is, come 2023 sensible and right thinking Nigerians will do the needful.

Nigerians knows what they and the mercies of God it will come to pass.
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

With the rate you are going on Peter Obi's case, you will end up committing suicide when Peter Obi is declared your President...your obsession for Peter Obi is bad for your health...always masturbating on anything Obi, grin grin grin
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by Ituobaroanthony: 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
This is the kind of person Nigeria needs as president. Very accommodating and respects people's opinions. I can't just wait for him to be sworn in. Haters can go and hug transformer
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by joyandfaith: 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

You mean you have not read or watched how Peter Obi replied Soludo. It is like you guys are being programmed to spit trash!! Tueh!!! Oga oh!!!
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by Waterysperm: 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
DonNeon:

So nice...... Non toxic ........ May history be kind to Peter Obi and his likes.....

If for any reason, The south east doesn't give him at least 70% of their votes, then shame on them ...... The likes of Arthur eze, ekewremadu, umahi, soludo, nnamani are a big disgrace to their people... After years of crying about marginalization
We are giving him 95% ok. Do not worry about that.
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by Dshocker(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

You should be ashamed of yourself for not being able to differentiate between right and wrong.
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by kcdendelo: 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

Always talking rubbish... poor man
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by kellyzaf(m): 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Why are you so much obsessed with Nigeria's incoming president Peter Obi? By the way, If he contests and loses, will it be the first time one would lose presidential election in Nigeria? So what is the fuss about? Is it your money or time he is spending? Why not just allow him contest and lose if you are certain he will lose? You know Peter Obi will win according to popular polls. You are only trying to discourage his teeming supporters from coming out to vote, aren't you? Your tactics is not going to work. Peter Obi is Nigeria's next president by God's grace.

Plz help me tell that Mumu man wey never tire to dey suffer bc of old men in politics since 1960 wey no want rest

1 Like

Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by Prodadd(m): 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

why is leaving rent free in your head
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You watch too much cartoons and now believe everything is possible!

These are major reasons why God does not answer the request of many. Cos they are never truthful to themselves to make realistic and possible request!

Hello! Peter cannot be president! Stop hoping for the impossible!

Nothing in life is impossible, NOTHING, even you fit hit jackpot or meet destiny helper, noting is impossible. Life can trick you.
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by Moh247: 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Buddha3:

He actually responded to Soludo's criticisms and if you had decided to be open-minded enough to see things beyond the prism of sheer hatred for the Igbo tribe, I'm certain you'd have read his civil and respectful response to Soludo on news tabloids.

Sadly, you're one of the handful of nairaland APC propaganda tools that have been unleashed for the sole aim of ridiculing Obi's ambition as if the man is supposed to owe you an apology for aspiring to serve in the same capacity as your Lord and Saviour.

At this rate you're going, you might end up with worrisome blood pressure issues over issues that don't even affect you directly, if you don't slow down.

Even if Peter Obi loses the 2023 Presidential elections, he's too fulfilled as a businessman to ever return to a life of lack or penury. But should Bola Tinubu lose next year's elections, what can you sincerely tell yourself is going to be your fate?

Just look at you attacking another stranger

Is this politics or bitterness
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:

Just look at you attacking another stranger

Is this politics or bitterness

Lol.

Don't be too swift to play the victim card. It doesn't suit you.

On a daily basis, you make it a point of duty to attack, insult, ridicule and disrespect Peter Obi just because your political interests lean in another direction. How well do you know Peter Obi? Have you ever met him in person? Have you ever even shared a passive "hello" with him as a human first, before his personality as a politician? Isn't that you attacking a stranger? Or you don't realise you can promote the candidacy of Bola Tinubu without abusing Peter Obi? If you're given the opportunity, can you stand before the man, face to face, and call him a "GCE fool"? Yet you do this everyday on Nairaland, without remorse, empathy or conscience, because you're of the impression that this forum is faceless and your actions will never fetch you consequences.

Now I serve you just one message that is even devoid of direct abuses and you're already lamenting.

Oga, do not serve poison that you cannot stomach! The hatred you Yorubas have for Igbos is nauseating and realistically baseless. You idiots are the reasons we're divided in the South, thereby giving the North the political control over Nigeria. I am from the South South, and by virtue of the fact Goodluck Jonathan did six years as a President up until 2014, I recognise that the principle of Natural Justice bestows the Presidency on the Igbos. But your greed and that of your fellow Omoluabis is the reason you're shamelessly promoting a dying man for the Presidency.

1 Like

Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gibberish!

Where is this one coming from?
So you no see the reply right?
Mind you they are all working for atiku but grace behind obi is much for them to overlook that's why they are working hard everyday to stop him

Arthur Eze is one of the criminals behind subsidy even atiku if you don't know. So obi entry there will affect them. Arthur knows who obi is.
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by Moh247: 4:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
Buddha3:

Lol.

Don't be too swift to play the victim card. It doesn't suit you.

On a daily basis, you make it a point of duty to attack, insult, ridicule and disrespect Peter Obi just because your political interests lean in another direction. How well do you know Peter Obi? Have you ever met him in person? Have you ever even shared a passive "hello" with him as a human first, before his personality as a politician? Or you don't realise you can promote the candidacy of Bola Tinubu without abusing Peter Obi? If you're given the opportunity, can you stand before the man, face to face, and call him a "GCE fool"? Yet you do this everyday on Nairaland, without remorse, empathy or conscience, because you're of the impression that this forum is faceless and your actions will never fetch you consequences.

Now I serve you just one message that is even devoid of direct abuses and you're already lamenting.

Oga, do not serve poison that you cannot stomach! The hatred you Yorubas have for Igbos is nauseating and realistically baseless. You idiots are the reasons we're divided in the South, thereby giving the North the political control over Nigeria. I am from the South South, and by virtue of the fact Goodluck Jonathan did six years as a President up until 2014, I recognise that the principle of Natural Justice bestows the Presidency on the Igbos. But your greed and that of your fellow Omoluabis is the reason you're shamelessly promoting a dying man for the Presidency.

And if your idea of natural justice is to coerce, insult and bully anyone not supporting Obi the overhyped failure

Then am afraid that's silliness taking too far
Anyways no time to get to your level of toxicity when I can simply use the report button and your comment are off my timeline

Keep ranting ... February is just around the corner.

INEC would declare a winner

And we shall see if Toxic, hateful, insultful few helped Obi or they further rendered him useless politically
Re: Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
Authur eze is one of the criminals behind subsidy scam, so he will do everything possible to stop Obi, so I don't blame him.

Criminals fighting obi plenty but youths will show them this time around that no be them get this country or own us.

We needs to stop bad leadership of all this old men.
Same set of people since we are born keeps on controlling 200 and millions of people to thier pocket with corruption.

Me and my family will vote Obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Sharpens Focus On Niger Delta By Garba Shehu / Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" / Road To Douye Diri's Community Flooded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.