Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Why Are People Quiet About This (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are People Quiet About This (photo) (227 Views)

How Are People Surviving? / Are People Still Making Money On Etsy? Do You Try Digital Products Out? / Is Being Quiet A Sign Of Weakness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People Quiet About This (photo) by Stubborn82: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Seems like everyone is supporting this move except me, no social media is talking about it.
I just learnt that third party vehicle insurance had been inflated from 5,000 Naira to 15,000 Naira.... i don't know who advised them to do so, if we must pay this, then i expect human right lawyers to go to court to earn a court order forcing the insurance companies on public awareness on how we can enjoy our insurance package.
Secondly, We have been paying 5,000 Naira every year and nobody or group of people have deemed it fit to give us awareness on how we can claim our leverage. Infact, where does the money go to? I have never met any person that claimed the companies have taken responsibility of any damage, just because the national economy is going down then it doesn't mean that every government body will become a revenue generating body.. i know and have been saying that taxation will soar in 2023 but these ones we r seeing is unreasonable.... I expect and i am waiting to hear from civil rights activists.
Furthermore, i have never been across a public notice that was planned for implementation within 5 or 6 working days... The above letter was released on 22nd, if one removes the weekends and public holidays, all left is 5 or 6 working days... why are they rushing? Ooohhhh!!! Now i get it, they are planning to kick-start before lawyers take them to court, because the holidays would hinder applications at the court( this is just what i think)

Re: Why Are People Quiet About This (photo) by HeartlessMan: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
OP Dasuki will explain to you later.

Re: Why Are People Quiet About This (photo) by Stubborn82: 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
Figobet123:
Seasons Greetings Everyone. I am here to share my sure 2 odds for pay after winning, Don’t miss out or allow fear to stop you for participating on my sure 2 odds.

It's available on all sport betting and it's beneficial.

Call or WhatsApp me

+234- 904 507 1781
You just like to display stupidity sha......

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Let Us Change Our Name To Omo Oluabi Omo Alade / UFC 283: Fight Card, UK Start Time, Live Stream And More / All Obas and governors in trouble/hear what baba alado said about chief imama of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.