Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide (3309 Views)

PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed / What CAN Told Buhari, 36 Governors About Appointing Youths To Power / Yorubas Dont Commit Political Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by propsvilla1: 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
The G5 Governors will be commiting political suicide if they don't support Peter Obi.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by yarimo(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
propsvilla1:
The G5 Governors will be commiting political suicide if they don't support Peter Obi.
that means politically they will be all dead

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by Tinubuadvocate: 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
cheesy
yarimo:
Obi supporters right now reading your comment

1 Like

Re: G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by TechW: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
They better stay neutral if they can't endorse Peter obi

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by Moh247: 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2022
cool

Zombidiots now threatening Governors

Na by force to support Obi?!

How will Seyi Makinde face Oyo State indegenes if he supports Atiku or Obi over Tinubu

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by drlateef: 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
propsvilla1:

Stop wailing. Go and sleep. You want to kill yourself? grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by drlateef: 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
Moh247:
cool

How will Seyi Makinde face Oyo State indegenes if he supports Atiku or Obi over Tinubu

That will be political atomic bomb on Makinde.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by JoeNL22(m): 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
propsvilla1:
Well.....you are right.
But I seriously doubt if they will support Tinubu either.
Sumtin is telling me they will support Atiku las las!.

Either ways, we OBIDIENT must not loose focus on the goal, taking Nigeria into the hands of Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by chrisxxx(m): 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
The governors will ask their supporters to vote their conscience. Makinde will go back to support Tinubu to secure a safe landing ground for other members if Tinubu wins. Ortom will remain entirely neutral but will tacitly support Atiku. Wike will ask his foot soldiers to support Tinubu bout won't come out open. Ugwuanyi and Ekezie will give Obi and Atiku 5050 support. This is a calculated guess and it will be almost what plays out. Follow me I am a son if a seer.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by Okoroawusa: 12:05am On Dec 29, 2022
Their endorsement will not bring any change to the result of the election. Tinubu doesn't need their endorsement.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by ablejesus26(m): 12:05am On Dec 29, 2022
I wonder how Ortom and Wike will be able to convince people that they have any justification for supporting same Party they told Nigerians is a Disaster grin
Well if they like let them Support APC,We have already heard them when they said Apc is a clueless party,We also can see it with our own eyes that Apc is the worst calamity to befall this Country.
Taking out APC is a task that must be achieved for our Survival sakes,the G-5 do not feel the impact of this APC calamity on this Country,so why should people who feel the terrible devastating impact of Apc calamity trust them?
Obi will Win and be the good President of Nija that will usher Us into a new era.

2 Likes

Re: G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by Wickedfacts: 12:16am On Dec 29, 2022
propsvilla1:

You used your business account to be talking political rubbish. I don't know why some of you are so senseless. Don't mix business and politics.

Well, na obidog you be. Una no dey too get sense like that.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by RealLagosBoy: 2:27am On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Mumu I thought you have runaway from politics section. I am still waiting for your reply to Kwankwaso for calling Tinubu a bed wetter.
Re: G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by Chinjo2: 2:42am On Dec 29, 2022
The G5 Governors should be declared Enemies of the country should they decide to support Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by Doyou2019: 4:07am On Dec 29, 2022
drlateef:

That will be political atomic bomb on Makinde.
Well, Makinde is just one person with a singular vote, and BVAS plus the good people of my state will make sure things stay that way on election day.
Who Governor support help with the kind of hunger in the land and the killings today?
Una never see anything. You don't know what's coming for you. Most of you will be out of job come February.
Re: G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by Sannisege: 4:09am On Dec 29, 2022
You cannot blackmail them into supporting Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by onatisi(m): 4:23am On Dec 29, 2022
TechW:
They better stay neutral if they can't endorse Peter obi
They are just heating up the polity, they won't and can't openly support anyone . When they come back ,they will just say that people will know who they support by their actions or tell people to vote for whoever they like

1 Like

Re: G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by losky83: 4:37am On Dec 29, 2022
propsvilla1:
THIS IS THE MOST UNREASONABLE MOVE I HAVE SEEN IN POLITICS. SUPPORTING ANOTHER CANDIDATE OPENLY AGAINST YOUR OWN PARTY CANDIDATE.
IF OBI WINS, THEY BECOME IRRELEVANT, IF ATIKU WINS, THEY FLEE TO AVOID JAIL.
THEY HAVE PUT ALL THEIR MONEY ON TINUBU. WHAT A BET

1 Like

Re: G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by ovieigho(m): 4:42am On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

What stops him from supporting his party’s presidential candidate?
You want to whip tribal sentiments, so ganduje and el rufai , what will those tell their Fulani people

Let Seyi makinde try to support APC and kiss his second term goodbye..
Because Folarin (APC) gubernatorial candidate in oyo will capitalize on that ..
Re: G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by Moh247: 5:11am On Dec 29, 2022
ovieigho:

What stops him from supporting his party’s presidential candidate?
You want to whip tribal sentiments, so ganduje and el rufai , what will those tell their Fulani people

Let Seyi makinde try to support APC and kiss his second term goodbye..
Because Folarin (APC) gubernatorial candidate in oyo will capitalize on that ..

Power returns South after Buhari's 8 years.. it's only wise for Makinde to tactical Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by Ofunaofu: 5:51am On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

We know you are jittery

You and your Emilokan drug lord are eternally afraid

The news that the G5 governors have thrown their weight behind Peter Obi will send you urchins to coma
Re: G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:10am On Dec 29, 2022
Out of all of them, na Makinde I feel for the most, because his people love him

I feel he is about to make a wrong decision that will turn his people against him!!!
Re: G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by jowhyte(m): 6:10am On Dec 29, 2022
I agree
Re: G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by techWriter3: 6:11am On Dec 29, 2022
They better keeping neutral if they can't approve politician
Re: G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by SamOchuko: 6:54am On Dec 29, 2022
propsvilla1:

Your opinion
Re: G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by vengertime: 7:04am On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

As an APC maggots put your head in Oyo make Auxiliary catch you. You think he is joking when he said APC is forbidden in Oyo State
Re: G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by DeAdvokate(m): 7:12am On Dec 29, 2022
Fat lie
Re: G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by BeardGangJnr1(m): 7:16am On Dec 29, 2022
chrisxxx:
The governors will ask their supporters to vote their conscience. Makinde will go back to support Tinubu to secure a safe landing ground for other members if Tinubu wins. Ortom will remain entirely neutral but will tacitly support Atiku. Wike will ask his foot soldiers to support Tinubu bout won't come out open. Ugwuanyi and Ekezie will give Obi and Atiku 5050 support. This is a calculated guess and it will be almost what plays out. Follow me I am a son if a seer.
Wit all the Fulani havoc and pogrom going on in Benue, Ortom Neva Eva support Atiku a typical Fulani Man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by heykims(m): 7:40am On Dec 29, 2022
They ain't foolish. They have to support a candidate that will likely win, so Atiku lose the race, else they become irrelevant.
Every right thinking Nigerian knows Obi is only there to be make the contest fierce for APC and PDP. The contest is between Tinubu and Atiku.
Re: G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by Moh247: 7:53am On Dec 29, 2022
vengertime:

As an APC maggots put your head in Oyo make Auxiliary catch you. You think he is joking when he said APC is forbidden in Oyo State

Zombidiots make me laugh... Auxiliary that was arrested for vandalism of APC bill board and he is currently on bail and can be picked up at anytime

Even Auxiliary would not be foolish to mess with Tessy and his men
Re: G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 29, 2022
propsvilla1:

Is making threats, scaremongering and predicting doom the only thing you people are capable of?

What benefit for the G5 to endorse dead-on-arrival coward Obi? Obi is their colleague. They know him.well and do not respect him at all.

After all the noise, I doubt G5 will ever support him to be President ,except they do not want well for Nigeria, because they all know Obi will be even more powerless and impotent than Jonathan if he becomes President by some miracle.

Someone whose character and skillset is distinctly unpresidential will arrive Aso Rock with no Governor and no legislators.

How long will it take him to get even 5 of each? Three to four years that will amount to period of stagnation for Nigeria assuming Obi avoids mpeachment anytime at all before that?

The G5 group, if sensible, cannot fck with Obi same as people who get far in life, per making pragmatically sensible and logical decisions, will never vote Obi even if they like him personally. G5, like the general public, will flatter Obi publicly and reject him at the last minute because no one believes in his capacity to trust him.with Aso Rock key given his weak, below average and empty two decades in Nigerian politics.

When I see Obi he reminds me of a shopkeeper or dropshipper of substandard goods from China. Never a political leader.

2 Likes

Re: G5 Governors About To Commit Political Suicide by Moh247: 7:57am On Dec 29, 2022
Ofunaofu:

We know you are jittery

You and your Emilokan drug lord are eternally afraid

The news that the G5 governors have thrown their weight behind Peter Obi will send you urchins to coma

Keep dreaming

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu / Northern Govs Laud Fg Oil Exploration In Region / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Air Force Promotes 107 Senior Officers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.