Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu (3316 Views)

PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader / PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action / 2019: Obasanjo Forgives Atiku, Endorses Him For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu by Owoino: 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu by jogojogo: 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
Not a good one for APC
Re: Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
It is inevitable.

11 Likes

Re: Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu by ratilokper: 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
Fake news o

4 Likes

Re: Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu by PlayMaker14: 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
Aboki say na "Dumbs"

🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
seunmsg:
It is inevitable.
Keep dreaming.
Re: Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu by Ttalk: 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
Correct

Obidients are already have convulsion because of this news.

They are going to abuse hell out of Wike in this thread.

But why is everyone distancing Obi like a leprosy person

1 Like

Re: Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
wereh, fake news.
Ttalk:
Correct

Obidients are already have convulsion because of this news.

They are going to abuse hell out of Wike in this thread.

But why is everyone distancing Obi like a leprosy person

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu by ganisucks(f): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
seunmsg:
It is inevitable.
I laff in mandarin. You people will soon learn what election is. They are dribbling you like a soccer ball; and you are loving it. I have a friend, who used to follow me around like a puppy in my high school, who is in the know of things in Rivers PDP. Every time I make a wager with him on the ability of Wike to still be able to dribble Sanwo-Olu, I end up losing. I keep saying this won't fly, and he laughs and says they know how to yank the Lagos man's chain. And then Lo and behold, the lagos man dangles like a fish on a fisherman's hook.
I guess some people just like being gullible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu by OsunOriginal: 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
I said it... Wike is a wise man
Re: Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu by TimFisher2: 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
grin

Una dey wait for Wike to give una Southern votes wey Obi don hold keep for fridge make im chill.

Wetin dey P.O bag na South South, SouthEast, some part of South West, North Central. All of them dey inside fridge.

Don't worry by Next week you will start seeing rapid encroachment to the North

No ShiShi for Tinubu not even one. Make him go make himself President

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu by ganisucks(f): 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
ratilokper:
Fake news o
How is it fake news?! A man who claims to be close to Wike simply gave you his opinion on what will happen; how's that fake news.
Re: Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu by VEXT: 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lols,..How can Wike a Christian support Muslim-muslim ticket...

That's impossible..He can never try that...
Re: Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
seunmsg:
It is inevitable.
Peter Obi has reduced you Tinubu people to a feather weight politician and supporters , every little fake news on endorsement is a big deal to you people

I laugh 😂😆😂😆

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu by Owoino: 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
TimFisher2:
grin

Una dey wait for Wike to give una Southern votes wey Obi don hold keep for fridge make im chill.

Wetin dey P.O bag na South South, SouthEast, some part of South West, North Central. All of them dey inside fridge.

Re: Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu by Owoino: 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
Na that your 5% votes you want take elect president?
I hate to tell you this but the South East is politically irrelevant in Nigeria. The total votes from the entire South East in the coming elections will not be up to 5 million and 50% of that will be won by PDP and APC.
Your knowledge of Nigerian politics is very abysmal,that's why you guys will never produce a president in Nigeria. All you do is make assumptions, curse everyone and make noise all over the place.
Re: Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu by MiaBeer(m): 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
Wike has a tough choice to make. He has to choose between sleeping with an old mad woman or committing suicide. Sorry for Wike!
Re: Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu by PeterObi4LP: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
See all the bush babies and urchies praising Wike over fake news. The moment Wike finally endorse Peter Obi, they will remember that Wike is inconsequential and paper weight.

1 Like

Re: Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu by Ekpeitit(m): 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
TimFisher2:
grin

Re: Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu by Ekpeitit(m): 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
South South is in the bag for Obi right?
It's funny how you people still believe that South South people are your servants or that we owe you,so we will leave our own interests and vote for your own interests abi?
Same reason you went and put the South South in an imaginary Biafra map without consulting us abi?
No problem, we will teach you a very important lesson in a few weeks.

1 Like

Re: Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu by AdaojoTheUrchin: 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2023
Owoino:
Na that your 5% votes you want take elect president?
I hate to tell you this but the South East is politically irrelevant in Nigeria. The total votes from the entire South East in the coming elections will not be up to 5 million and 50% of that will be won by PDP and APC.
Your knowledge of Nigerian politics is very abysmal,that's why you guys will never produce a president in Nigeria. All you do is make assumptions, curse everyone and make noise all over the place.

Agbado man, na this one confirm your news as fake. Thiefnubuu no go smell 5% for Rivers. Na ObiDient territory be that. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu by TimFisher2: 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ekpeitit:
It's funny how you people still believe that South South people are your servants or that we owe you,so we will leave our own interests and vote for your own interests abi?
Same reason you went and put the South South in an imaginary Biafra map without consulting us abi?

grin

Agbado man feeling SouthSouth...Biafra ish sold you out.which part of South are you from...and who are you supporting?
Re: Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu by Ekpeitit(m): 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
TimFisher2:

grin

Agbado man feeling SouthSouth...Biafra ish sold you out.which part of South are you from...and who are you supporting?
Re: Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu by Ekpeitit(m): 2:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
I don't have time for your insults because I am not your mate,this is the one reason why other tribes hate you people with a passion. You can't open your mouth without insulting another tribe. For your information I am from Akwa Ibom State and I can assure you that PDP will win my state overwhelmingly.
Re: Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu by Sucre6: 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2023
Op is a merchant of fake news, pay no hid to his mumu post
Re: Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu by 1Dray(m): 2:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ekpeitit:

This your rubbish propaganda won't work. SE and indeed Obi has consistently supported and voted for Jonathan a SSner during the previous presidential elections, what did Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso do, other than join forces to kick out Jonathan.
Re: Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu by 1Dray(m): 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ekpeitit:
I don't have time for your insults because I am not your mate,this is the one reason why other tribes hate you people with a passion. You can't open your mouth without insulting another tribe. For your information I am from Akwa Ibom State and I can assure you that PDP will win my state overwhelmingly.

Oga, you have only one vote, use it and stop trying to drag others into your mess and frustration
Re: Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu by ManirBK: 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2023
ok
Re: Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu by QuotaSystem: 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
The plot thickens.

Rivers State is the juiciest pie in the SS and Wike is welcome.
Re: Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu by rolams(m): 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
Thurder fire all reporters of fakes news. It shall not be well with you fake reporters.

Fake news has caused more damage to our people in this country.
Re: Wike Dumps Atiku,endorses Tinubu by kcnwaigbo: 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
seunmsg:
It is inevitable.
Lol and you think that will make Tinubu win Rivers state?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Might Win Atiku Abubakar In Adamawa State (Pictures) / What Can We Yorubas Learn From The Igbos? / 4 Damning Points That Will Stop Tinubu From Being The President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.