Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. (1013 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Praises Buhari, Says Most Americans Can't Afford To Buy 50kg Rice / 'touching' - Fani-kayode Praises Buhari For Writing Christian Essay / Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by plaindealer: 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by God1000(m): 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
Did he use his personal money to rehabilitate the airport, we need to stop praising our leaders for doing what we elected them to do
Re: DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by plaindealer: 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2022
God1000:
Did he use his personal money to rehabilitate the airport, we need to stop praising our leaders for doing what we elected them to do

Do you mean the useless ones before PMB refused to do the same thing because the money was or was not their money?

This manner of dumb and backward thinking is the reason why your village is still in the 300BC

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
Obituary f0 ___0 Ls will get high BP tonight grin Buhari APC is there worst night mare. Tinubu Will disgrace and retire Obi-thief back to Beerfraud online country through sea by February 2023

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by Roboto11: 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
God1000:

Why then do you want to vote Obi, dummy?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
God1000:

Common shut up. What do you know? Buhari used his personal money in doing it. Buhari have lifted over 400,000 billion people out of poverty including those outside country. E shock you abi? Oya go hug transformer. Get ready to receive the biggest shock of life In 2023 when INEC WILL declare Tinubu APC Winner

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by God1000(m): 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
plaindealer:

Do you mean the useless ones before PMB refused to do the same thing because the money was or was not their money?

This manner of dumb and backward thinking is the reason why your village is still in the 300BC
who are the useless ones? please mention them

You are very gullible and delusional, it's your type that clap for political criminals when they pass in long convoy.

You will never see people doing such thing in saner climes.

Continue with your primitive behaviour
Re: DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2022
plaindealer:

Well deserved. He deserves it so much, he's an Obi supporters

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by drlateef: 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
God1000:

Some of the haters will say he has done nothing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by God1000(m): 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Common shut up. What do you know? Buhari used his personal money in doing it. Buhari have lifted over 400,000 billion people out of poverty including those outside country. E shock you abi? Oya go hug transformer. Get ready to receive the biggest shock of life In 2023 when INEC WILL declare Tinubu APC Winner
Lol, 400, 000 billion people

Let me remind you that the entire world population is just 8 billion

All I see here is suffering and smiling youths, naija leaders truly understand the psychology of nigerians
Re: DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
God1000:

You are very gullible and delusional, it's your type that clap for political criminals when they pass in long convoy.

Oga why are you afraid of me? I quoted you above and u haven't replied me. Leave him alone and come and face me. Because u know u can never stand me here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by OGIBRA(m): 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
Though am nt a buhari fan, but we need to stop politicing every policies, laws, or topic...WHAT DJ TUNEZ PRAISE BUHARI FOR WAS IT UNDER FG ASSET AND IS IT REAL, IF YES, HE DESERVE IT, FOR THAT ASPECT...
Has any politicians or any candidates use his or her personal money on infrastructure while in office? so d question of IS IT HIS MONEY is out of it...
I.O.T

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by God1000(m): 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Oga why are you afraid of me? I quoted you above and u haven't replied me. Leave him alone and come and face me. Because u know u can never stand me here.
cheesy grin
Re: DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
God1000:
Lol, 400, 000 billion people

All I see here is suffering and smiling youths, naija leaders truly understand the psychology of nigerians

Yes 400,000 billion people including those out country. See the great development Buhari is doing in Niger Republic
Yobe state alone can borrow 170,000 ECOWAS countries loan and Yobe state will not shake, why? Because Buhari made it possible by the special grace of God. E shock you abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by God1000(m): 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Yes 400,000 billion people including those out country. See the great development Buhari is doing in Niger Republic

You are staunch supporter of Buhari, so I'm not surprised, all your thread are about promoting him.

Maybe you are getting paid for spreading falsehood and misinformation everyday
Re: DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
God1000:

You are staunch supporter of Buhari, so I'm not surprised, all your thread are about promoting him.

Maybe you are getting paid for spreading falsehood and misinformation everyday

How's that ur business? The truth bitters alot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by plaindealer: 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2022
God1000:

God1000:

But vote Peter Obi for accelerated development

Nuff said.

We are gullible and delusional because of achievers, but you want us to support and vote for useless, worthless and incompetent zero Anambra losers with no achievements obi.?

How dumb, idiotic and unintelligent can you Pandora Igbos be?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by ronalmagic10(m): 5:08am On Dec 29, 2022
God1000:

Saner climes like the east where they give kerosene and 500 to every woman that delivers a child right?

People that cannot elect good leaders for themselves want to choose for Nigerians whom to elect. Impossible

You don't want to praise buhari for his efforts but when GEJ commission 2nd niger bridge ( now Muhammadu buhari bridge) on paper, peter obi and all Igbo leaders were there to praise him

Rubbish!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by Corrinthians(m): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2022
God1000:
And did Peter Anini use his personal money to do anything? You lot are disgusting hypocrites. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by DeLaRue: 8:45am On Dec 29, 2022
Point to rail, critics will say, we give Buhari credit just for that one.

Point to massive revamp at Abuja International airport, and MMIA. They'll say, yes, just that one, we give him credit.

2nd Niger bridge nko, they'll repeat. Yeah, just that one.

Mention vastly improved rice production; 2nd Niger bridge, Lagos - Ibadan express, new fans in the North; other infrastructure up and down the country and many more improvements.

The response is the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by Brendaniel: 8:57am On Dec 29, 2022
Na wah o, so maintaining public facility with public funds is now a big deal, just imagine an American praising Biden for maintaining JFK international airport, it is supposed to be a normal thing.
Re: DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by Roboto11: 9:08am On Dec 29, 2022
Brendaniel:
Na wah o, so maintaining public facility with public funds is now a big deal, just imagine an American praising Biden for maintaining JFK international airport, it is supposed to be a normal thing.
What do American presidents get praised for?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by Brendaniel: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2022
Roboto11:

What do American presidents get praised for?

Innovations, wealth creation, breaking new grounds...
Re: DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by 9japride(m): 10:16am On Dec 29, 2022
I blame all past leaders that make a lot of people to reason like stone age primitives beings. How can we still be behaving like uncivilised people in this modern era? And some people want Nigerians to vote funny characters because of their selfish greed? If the common man can't look at the characters of those always supporting bad governance and still go ahead and vote their funny candidates, then I pity them all. Those benefiting from the bad system won't want any change to happen. Tomorrow someone will start blaming the whites for the bad situation of the country, not knowing it's same masses that encourage and vote massively for misfits. It's just terrible the kind of human species we have in Africa. Very religious, but very oppressive and wicked.
Re: DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by Roboto11: 11:08am On Dec 29, 2022
Brendaniel:

Innovations, wealth creation, breaking new grounds...

You mean doing their jobs?
Re: DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by Brendaniel: 11:38am On Dec 29, 2022
Roboto11:

You mean doing their jobs?

what is this one saying again, you want to compare Buhari with Biden or Trump, the way you guys reason...
Re: DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by Superwave16320: 11:46am On Dec 29, 2022
Is that what your fools n lunatics from Alaigbo says when the failure you have as governor commission project.
God1000:
OGIBRA:
Though am nt a buhari fan, but we need to stop politicing every policies, laws, or topic...WHAT DJ TUNEZ PRAISE BUHARI FOR WAS IT UNDER FG ASSET AND IS IT REAL, IF YES, HE DESERVE IT, FOR THAT ASPECT...
Has any politicians or any candidates use his or her personal money on infrastructure while in office? so d question of IS IT HIS MONEY is out of it...
I.O.T
9japride:
I blame all past leaders that make a lot of people to reason like stone age primitives beings. How can we still be behaving like uncivilised people in this modern era? And some people want Nigerians to vote funny characters because of their selfish greed? If the common man can't look at the characters of those always supporting bad governance and still go ahead and vote their funny candidates, then I pity them all. Those benefiting from the bad system won't want any change to happen. Tomorrow someone will start blaming the whites for the bad situation of the country, not knowing it's same masses that encourage and vote massively for misfits. It's just terrible the kind of human species we have in Africa. Very religious, but very oppressive and wicked.
Brendaniel:
Brendaniel:

what is this one saying again, you want to compare Buhari with Biden or Trump, the way you guys reason...
Re: DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by Superwave16320: 11:48am On Dec 29, 2022
Previous ones like Peter Obi, Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Abaribe Theodore Orji Kalu Orji etc

God1000:

Re: DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by OGIBRA(m): 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
Superwave16320:
Is that what your fools n lunatics from Alaigbo says when the failure you have as governor commission project.
Calm down, breath in, breath out, then read my comment slowly, u wil understand better...
Am sure, we are even on the same page.
Re: DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by OGIBRA(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
Superwave16320:
Calm down, breath in,breath out, and read slowly, u wil understand my message better...
Am sure we are even on the same page
Re: DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by Roboto11: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
Brendaniel:

You must be a dunce.

You lot claim people should not be praised for doing their jobs but you think American presidents can.

Think.
Re: DJ Tunez Praises Buhari For Lagos International Airport. Video. by Brendaniel: 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
Roboto11:

You must be a dunce.

You lot claim people should not be praised for doing their jobs but you think American presidents can.

Think.

They don't get praised for maintaining roads, airports like what you guys are praising Buhari for here, they get praised for innovations, wealth creation, breaking new barriers, is that what Buhari is been praised for here?

I just hate insulting people, So i would not call you any name, for you to insult me to make a point shows how morally bankrupt you are and why you support the leaders you are supporting...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Azu River Massacre: The Souls Of Our Youths Cry Out For Revenge... / Tinubu Who Lost Lagos, Lost Osun Is Winning Other Places By Margin / Igbos Must Not Start Or Join Any Protest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.