Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK (2591 Views)

Rivers: PDP Fumes As Fubara Defends Tinubu Over Peace Deal / Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK by reporterspot: 5:28am On Dec 29, 2022
The five aggrieved Governors of the Peoples Democratic Party PDP have met with the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu in London, the United Kingdom yesterday The All Progressive’s Congress presidential candidate was said to have lobbied for the endorsement of the five aggrieved PDP governors when holding the marathon meeting which was held on Tuesday.

Read Further

https://reporterspot.com/pdp-fumes-as-tinubu-meet-g-5-govs-in-uk/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:35am On Dec 29, 2022
Fuming without action grin grin

Don't act as if you are surprised

So you don't know they have been in cohort cheesy grin grin

I said it before that Wike was working for Tinubu, he was not reliable, he was not stable!!!

5 Likes

Re: PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK by sleek214(m): 5:53am On Dec 29, 2022
PDP should forget about these 5. Oya Obidients, come and abuse Wike. I told you guys that Wike will never support Obi but you guys abused me . Since Obidients are filled with unnecessary emotions, they don't know anything about politics. Even Ortom will go back and support Atiku, leaving Wike and Makinde alone to support Tinubu because no ways they can tell their people to vote LP and PDP on the same election day, not politically possible because majority of the electorates are illiterates. Wike and Makinde interests is in the governorship, so they can tell their people to vote APC, after the presidential, they still have 2 weeks to tell their people to vote PDP for governorships but that's still a difficult game because all senatorial and HoR candidates are their boys, except they want to sacrifice all that.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK by Ubongikouwem: 6:07am On Dec 29, 2022
I knew wike was going to support Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria.

Ortom will return to Atiku .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK by frank14011991(m): 6:15am On Dec 29, 2022
Nijeriya sai tinubu
Re: PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:20am On Dec 29, 2022
Ubongikouwem:
I knew wike was going to support Tinubu the incoming president of Nigeria.

Ortom will return to Atiku .
You guys keep deceiving yourselves with propaganda G5 governors can't support Tinubu go and mark it, G5 governors group, Bode George is involve,Donald Duke former Cross River governor that attacked Tinubu for using his childhood picture, and so many others, two ex president behind G5 Obasanjo and GEJ, these men can't support Tinubu go and mark it, Wike had deal with Obi for LP not to file governorship candidate in Rivers, LP doesn't have governorship candidate in Rivers State, recently there were newPDP group that are supporting Obi they are giving you guys green light but most of you are dumb to see.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK by bewla(m): 6:37am On Dec 29, 2022
Your lose our gain
Re: PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK by HydraFeeds(m): 6:42am On Dec 29, 2022
The last time Nigeria political space was this excited was in 2013 when 5 nPDP governors backed by 58 reps,22 senators and other bigwigs defected to APC .

Obi is not more than a cabinet member in Tinubu’s vision to create a better Nigeria . It’s only Obidients that’s inflating his price like a stock advertised more than it’s value .

One of Atiku’s undoings is his geopolitical origin ,it’s not his turn .

But the most important thing is that Nigeria should be projected into good directions and transform to a good country by whosoever that win .

3 Likes

Re: PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK by VTJN(m): 6:45am On Dec 29, 2022
PDP couldn't put their house in order

They are the reason APC will retain the presidency

Bunch of weak opposition

4 Likes

Re: PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK by Antoeni(m): 6:49am On Dec 29, 2022
G5 Governors Are Wise men , They can never Support a Walking Corpse,
Am old weak, Sick Demented man.
They just want to hear the Nonsense Rubbish he has to say .

1 Like

Re: PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK by Okoroawusa: 7:14am On Dec 29, 2022
Tinubu doesn't need the endorsement of the PDP G5...He is poised to win this election whether they support him or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:18am On Dec 29, 2022
post=119510396:

You guys keep deceiving yourselves with propaganda G5 governors can't support Tinubu go and mark it, G5 governors group, Bode George is involve,Donald Duke former Cross River governor that attacked Tinubu for using his childhood picture, and so many others, two ex president behind G5 Obasanjo and GEJ, these men can't support Tinubu go and mark it, Wike had deal with Obi for LP not to file governorship candidate in Rivers, LP doesn't have governorship candidate in Rivers State, recently there were newPDP group that are supporting Obi they are giving you guys green light but most of you are dumb to see.

Labour party candidacy in River state can't be a threat to wike, threat to wike Successor is APC governorship candidate

you people hype your labour party a lot

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK by saintopus(m): 7:22am On Dec 29, 2022
HydraFeeds:
The last time Nigeria political space was this excited was in 2013 when 5 nPDP governors backed by 58 reps,22 senators and other bigwigs defected to APC .

Obi is not more than a cabinet member in Tinubu’s vision to create a better Nigeria . It’s only Obidients that’s inflating his price like a stock advertised more than it’s value .

One of Atiku’s undoings is his geopolitical origin ,it’s not his turn .

But the most important thing is that Nigeria should be projected into good directions and transform to a good country by whosoever that win .

I share your views. Fantastic piece.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 29, 2022
sleek214:
PDP should about this 5. Oya Obidients, come and abuse Wike. I told you guys that Wike will never support Obi but you guys abused me . Since Obidients are filled with unnecessary emotions, they don't know anything about politics. Even Ortom will go back and support Atiku, leaving Wike and Makinde alone to support Tinubu because no ways they can tell their people to vote LP and PDP on the election day, not politically possible because majority of the electorates are illiterates. Wike and Makinde interests is in governorship, so the can tell their people to vote APC, after the presidential, they still have 2 weeks to tell their people to vote PDP for governorships but that's still a difficult game because all senatorial and HoR candidates are their boys, except they want to sacrifice all that.
considering what Wike did to IPOB in Oyingbo I highly doubt he gives a fucck about the opinions of some uncouth Igbo youths. which abuse are they going to abuse him that they haven't already done? I might be wrong though

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK by Sammy07: 7:26am On Dec 29, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Tinubu doesn't need the endorsement of the PDP G5...He is poised to win this election whether they support him or not.

True but their support means more votes tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 29, 2022
post=119510396:

lmao so Wike is supposed to care about some LP governorship candidate?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK by vengertime: 7:28am On Dec 29, 2022
Nigerian newspapers use urchins dey catch cruise I swear .

Urchins, lower your expectations, Thiefnubuu is not an option in this election . In the south or in the North

1 Like

Re: PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK by Okoroawusa: 7:30am On Dec 29, 2022
Sammy07:

True but their support means more votes tho
Their support will not bring more votes. It will only disorganize the opponents. Also some of the G5 governors are seeking political relevance against 2023.
Re: PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK by Helpfromabove1(m): 7:31am On Dec 29, 2022
This one go choke

So we go still Dey apc govt for another 8yrs
Re: PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:33am On Dec 29, 2022
Spirit04:
lmao so Wike is supposed to care about some LP governorship candidate?
G5 has taken their decision just to make it official to Nigerians forget the media propaganda

Re: PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK by MikeBetty(m): 7:41am On Dec 29, 2022
sleek214:
PDP should about this 5. Oya Obidients, come and abuse Wike. I told you guys that Wike will never support Obi but you guys abused me . Since Obidients are filled with unnecessary emotions, they don't know anything about politics. Even Ortom will go back and support Atiku, leaving Wike and Makinde alone to support Tinubu because no ways they can tell their people to vote LP and PDP on the election day, not politically possible because majority of the electorates are illiterates. Wike and Makinde interests is in governorship, so the can tell their people to vote APC, after the presidential, they still have 2 weeks to tell their people to vote PDP for governorships but that's still a difficult game because all senatorial and HoR candidates are their boys, except they want to sacrifice all that.
which state will tinubu win out of the 5 state? Day dreamer
Re: PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK by mikeweezy(m): 7:44am On Dec 29, 2022
This governor's can't influence the voter's that much to support the Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 29, 2022
MikeBetty:
none of those states is even in Apc calculations except Oyo. All Apc need is for PDP to not get many votes. I can think of a thousand ways those Govs can bury PDP without even campaigning for Tinubu. One is by ensuring low turnout/ valid votes in the areas PDP is strongest. Another is by telling their guys to stay away from the presidential campaign. Who does Atiku know in the creeks of Rivers?
Re: PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK by matrixme(m): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2022
So you honestly think that majority of the electorates out there are Neanderthals like the old bunch of you supporting PDAPC, waiting for one governor or another to tell them who to vote.
Its really so shameful because unlike you, the rest of the electorates know they're not going to get anything reasonable from the corrupt Siamese twins your respective party is fielding.

sleek214:
PDP should forget about these 5. Oya Obidients, come and abuse Wike. I told you guys that Wike will never support Obi but you guys abused me . Since Obidients are filled with unnecessary emotions, they don't know anything about politics. Even Ortom will go back and support Atiku, leaving Wike and Makinde alone to support Tinubu because no ways they can tell their people to vote LP and PDP on the same election day, not politically possible because majority of the electorates are illiterates. Wike and Makinde interests is in the governorship, so they can tell their people to vote APC, after the presidential, they still have 2 weeks to tell their people to vote PDP for governorships but that's still a difficult game because all senatorial and HoR candidates are their boys, except they want to sacrifice all that.
Re: PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK by OKOATA(m): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2022
G5 meets Tinubu, no photos to back it up. Keep fooling una selfs urchins, last last una go dey alright. grin
Re: PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK by sleek214(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2022
MikeBetty:
. I don't dream about politicians, neither do I need a politician to continue living my life.
Re: PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:50am On Dec 29, 2022
Benwallt:

The same Ikpeazu that described obi and LP as dregs from pdp dustbin? Yes, he will do it with his full chest. There is nothing you can do about it.

Ewedu Muslim, is Ikpeazu no longer the kerosine man? Is he now greater than Awolowo? grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK by Ogbuefi2020: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2022
sleek214:
Is this the first time they are meeting with Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK by Ogbuefi2020: 11:03am On Dec 29, 2022
OKOATA:
G5 meets Tinubu, no photos to back it up. Keep fooling una selfs urchins, last last una go dey alright. grin
Even if they actually met, have they not be meeting before? What's the big deal

1 Like

Re: PDP Fumes As Tinubu Meet G-5 Govs In UK by Benwallt(m): 11:11am On Dec 29, 2022
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Ewedu Muslim, is Ikpeazu no longer the kerosine man? Is he now greater than Awolowo? grin

Go and eat shit. Direct your question to your kind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN: Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu / Ask Babangida One Question? / Izunaso Spoils The Broth For Imo Ministerial Nominee, Ugwu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.