Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Ask Babangida One Question? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ask Babangida One Question? (2592 Views)

…babangida Defends Buhari / One Question To Governor Wille Obiano / Jonathan Cannot Contest, Says Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Babangida One Question? by Odeku(m): 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2006
If all Nigerians that are curios of the situation in Nigeria now had a chance to ask IBB one question what will it be?
IBB has beencalled so many names the inventor of so many things in Nigeria

Dictator
implementor of corruption
Maradona
killer
i am curious to know what questions people have for Mr IBB
Re: Ask Babangida One Question? by GNature(m): 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2006
This would be my question to IBB:

General Babangida, do you think it was a mistake for you not to appear at the Oputa panel in order to clear your name ? Now that you want to run for President in 2007, don't you think people would feel you had something to hide by not clearing your name at the panel ?

Thanks,

GNature.
Re: Ask Babangida One Question? by Ka: 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2006
My question would be:

Please help to settle a dispute between me and my friend. I say that the dimensions of the gap in your teeth is 3.75mm; he says it is 5.17mm. Who is right?
Re: Ask Babangida One Question? by GNature(m): 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2006
Ka:

My question would be:

Please help to settle a dispute between me and my friend. I say that the dimensions of the gap in your teeth is 3.75mm; he says it is 5.17mm. Who is right?

grin grin Dude you are something else. I wonder who is right between you two, I'm sure he knows  grin
Re: Ask Babangida One Question? by Odeku(m): 1:43am On Oct 18, 2006
Damn that is a good one, but lets et back to the topic please
Re: Ask Babangida One Question? by lewa(m): 1:49am On Oct 18, 2006
My would be something that bothers lots of us-his sexual orientation.So much speculation abound grin grin
Re: Ask Babangida One Question? by Odeku(m): 1:51am On Oct 18, 2006
Damn you got a point there, i was curious too, and some of his people are on this forum in disguise.
Re: Ask Babangida One Question? by shango(m): 3:30am On Oct 18, 2006
"What kind of blade would you like your Throat slit with? A Steak or Butcher or Perhaps a Machete, "
Re: Ask Babangida One Question? by BigB11(m): 5:30am On Oct 18, 2006
Dear Mr. President:

How do you plan to reform Nigeria back to the Giant of Africa?
Re: Ask Babangida One Question? by otokx(m): 6:34am On Oct 18, 2006
Please sir, your wife is very beautiful. Does she have a junior sister that is still available or can I get to meet one of your unmarried daughters?
Re: Ask Babangida One Question? by Bolarge(m): 9:55am On Oct 18, 2006
Big B1:

Dear Mr. President:

How do you plan to reform Nigeria back to the Giant of Africa?

Yeah, after reducing it to a cancer of international repute. angry angry angry
Re: Ask Babangida One Question? by Bolarge(m): 10:00am On Oct 18, 2006
Which would u rather we use on u-serrated or non-serrated testicle crushers-before we eventually sentence u to the guillotine? grin grin
Re: Ask Babangida One Question? by toshmann(m): 11:17am On Oct 18, 2006
my question: what color would u like for ur coffin? grin grin grin grin
Re: Ask Babangida One Question? by BigB11(m): 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2006
Dear Mr. President:

What are your plans to redeem your tarnish image in the eyes of Nigerians?
Re: Ask Babangida One Question? by BigB11(m): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2006
And when do you really plan to return?

Even though your image has been tarnished in the eyes of Nigerians, but our confidence in you will not be blemished by any factor or under any circumstance.
Re: Ask Babangida One Question? by BigB11(m): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2006
I'm 100% sure that IBB will not mess up for the second time. He's not OBJ; he's ready, focused and determined to reform Nigeria at all cost.

Trust me, he has what it takes and he's the only candidate that can make this reform process happen effectively and efficiently.

May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ask Babangida One Question? by ono(m): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2006
Well, I would ask him what he meant by ''stepping aside'' way back in 1993. Does his stepping aside as at that time carry some ominous tone of wanting to come back ''later''? Or he meant stepping aside permanently?
Re: Ask Babangida One Question? by Odeku(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2006
Big B1 take the grease IBB is using to penetrate you out of your ass and let the elite contribute go back to the topic, it state Ask Babangida One Question

ONE QUESTION, can you read?

we are not asking you to promote his character, no one tarnish his character but his greed and inhumane act.
Re: Ask Babangida One Question? by Olulayomi(f): 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2006
My question to him would be:

If you ever(ever) have the opportunity of becoming the President of Nigeria again, which other names would you like people to call you or attach to your name? grin
Re: Ask Babangida One Question? by Odeku(m): 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2006
the name will be
ELUSIVE
Re: Ask Babangida One Question? by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 19, 2006
Dear Mr Babangida, why are you not in jail yet sir?
Re: Ask Babangida One Question? by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 19, 2006
Dear Babangida,

Who is giving you the guts to contest for president again?

On a side note, I believe some people should die for our nation to progress.
Re: Ask Babangida One Question? by egbon(m): 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2006
Mr. President - What do you have to say on all the allegations surrounding you with Gloria Okon, Dele Giwa and Mamman Vatsa?
Re: Ask Babangida One Question? by BUSHFELLOW(m): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2006
odeku why do you hate this guy so much
Re: Ask Babangida One Question? by jaso1(m): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2006
ibb what else do you still have to damge more in Nigeria? As we all know what you are striving for "IMUNITY"
Re: Ask Babangida One Question? by zinwa: 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2006
IBB, what did u forget in Aso rock?that you almost ruined.leve us alone we don't need your like again.enjoy your loot.
Re: Ask Babangida One Question? by Hotstepper(f): 12:24am On Oct 21, 2006
IBB Sir, what is your vision for Nigeria if you are giving the chance to rule again and on the other hand, I hope this time, SAP (Structural Adjustment Program) policies won't come into play
Re: Ask Babangida One Question? by segoye2(m): 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2006
@ All,
Well, I believe the Devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know at all. IBB is not even a devil in the first place. He cancelled June 12 for some reasons. Me and my family were in the Northern part of the state during that period. The cancelliation really saved so many lives then, are we not aware of some people that tried running from northern Nigeria to their villages because of the june 12 issue, well who no go no know, All I could say here is that
1. We need to pray for our dear country.
2. During IBB's regime, we don't have this kind of Mrs, Management.
Lets save our strenght for 2007. IBB which ever is your motive, pls don't betray the trust people still have in you.
3. Nigerian Media sometimes lair alot,
Re: Ask Babangida One Question? by outkast300: 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2006
pretty boi ibb,what the hell does he want this time?
Re: Ask Babangida One Question? by Odeku(m): 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2006
segoye2 How did the cancellation save lives? are you on drugs? or you must be a kid when IBB was busy siphoning billions to swiss bank
Re: Ask Babangida One Question? by imageman(m): 1:56am On Oct 22, 2006
How much were you paid as a general and how did you land in your wealth??
Re: Ask Babangida One Question? by Odeku(m): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2006
FROM NIGER Delta oil and Golf war oil earnings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Izunaso Spoils The Broth For Imo Ministerial Nominee, Ugwu. / What Do You Think About Obama's Latest Speech On His Pastor's Comments? / Chief Umeh Expose How APC Sabotage Anambra Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.