Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North (1543 Views)

Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:26am On Dec 29, 2022
rickpat:
I don't think you're totally right on this...the way the election is normally rigged in the north is by using underaged voters...trust me the northern rural communities have massive numbers when it comes to underaged votes...they will bring the kids for their accreditation,after that they will influence who the kids will vote for..or even do the voting for the kids...I have worked as an inec adhoc staff in the north...bauchi state...so when the votes are rigged this way..this your idea is totally flawed..that's how it works...I repeat rural communities in the north have massive underaged voters..they do it so the government can create wards for them...I saw 11year olds...even less than 10years having PVC...being an election officer in those areas is like you facing the devil and the deep blue sea...your life is at stake all the time...good luck to Nigeria though

You're right when the present Governor of bauchi left his senatorial post for fct minister, I work as ince staff(copper) and also did register official. So they encouraged their kids to registered but here in south never.OP you think the northern are dummy,they are well knowledge when it come to an election? On the day of they already at polling unit at 6am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by rickpat(m): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
hakeemhakeem:

You're right when the present Governor of bauchi left his senatorial post for fct minister, I work as ince staff(copper) and also did register official. So they encouraged their kids to registered but here in south never.OP you think the northern are dummy,they are well knowledge when it come to an election? On the day of they already at polling unit at 6am
they dont understand how these elections are manipulated...the population of registered kids in the north is very high

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by VTJN(m): 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
rickpat:
they dont understand how these elections are manipulated...the population of registered kids in the north is very high
The Op knows that the north will not vote for their candidate. They don't know who Obi is up north reason why he's hyperventilating on nairaland creating endlessly post with his fellow demented obingo

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by majole: 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
Starcrest1:
Yes mark my words. They will think it's business as usual and thumbprint to fill the ballot box not knowing that things has changed.

And the result, when number of votes > number of accredited voters = cancellation.

Even most urchins don't know this, that's why they are hoping on rigging.

You are sentimental/bias. Rigging is more pronounced in the SS/SE. In the North is mostly Borno/Yobe. With BVAS we shall know the true voters. No bias attached
Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by joyandfaith: 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
rickpat:
yes... underage voting is not really a minor problem... they're are much... trust me...not more than the adults but have a substantial number...I really hope the electoral process is sanitized especially in the north
It can only be sanitized if inec card is linked with NIN. Nobody would want to lie about his age during NIN registration.
Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by Magnoliaa(f): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
JasonScoolari:
It has always been my dream to show my pet monkey pictures of idiots supporting Tinubu.

I have shown him one today and guess what, Drizzy laughed.

Thanks with the little help, your signature helped me

A pet monkey? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by rickpat(m): 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
joyandfaith:

It can only be sanitized if inec card is linked with NIN. Nobody would want about his age during NIN registration.
yes...this will help...Nigeria really has a long way to go
Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by Starcrest1: 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Lols this Adeleke case will ginger people, someone should enlighten the ignorant ones.
Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by ArewaNorth: 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
Starcrest1:
Yes mark my words. They will think it's business as usual and thumbprint to fill the ballot box not knowing that things has changed.

And the result, when number of votes > number of accredited voters = cancellation.

Even most urchins don't know this, that's why they are hoping on rigging.

Why do you choose to disgrace yourself?
Previous Elections were more complicated and nothing of such kind have happened.
Go and deal with your "no leflamdum no erection "

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Ekiti State / Where Is Mr Ahmed Tinubu Whereabout? / Pdp And Lp In Merger Talks In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.