Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North (1403 Views)

Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by Starcrest1: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2022
Yes mark my words. They will think it's business as usual and thumbprint to fill the ballot box not knowing that things has changed.

And the result, when number of votes > number of accredited voters = cancellation.

Even most urchins don't know this, that's why they are hoping on rigging.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by Moh247: 8:25am On Dec 29, 2022
Zombidiots are really dull like their candidate

Osun state election tribunal showed everyone that over voting happened and BVAS didn't stop it

INEC, APC and PDP all agreed over voting happened, they were even arguing on the exact numbers of Polling Unit

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by JasonScoolari: 8:28am On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:

Osun state election tribunal showed everyone that over voting happened and BVAS didn't stop it
It has always been my dream to show my pet monkey pictures of idiots supporting Tinubu.

I have shown him one today and guess what, Drizzy laughed.

Thanks with the little help, your signature helped me

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by Starcrest1: 8:30am On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:

INEC, APC and PDP all agreed over voting happened, they were even arguing on the exact numbers of Polling Unit

Yes and they were cancelled but it was insignificant because Adeleke still won with a huge margin.

I know this knowledge I gave to you is causing you heart attack but as usual, na heart attack go kill all agbado urchins........

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by Moh247: 8:32am On Dec 29, 2022
JasonScoolari:
It has always been my dream to show my pet monkey pictures of idiots supporting Tinubu.

I have shown him one today and guess what, Drizzy laughed.

Thanks with the little help, your signature helped me

It's funny when a pet monkey seem smarter than it's owner

This is to show the caliber of Zombidiots supporters of Obi

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by Moh247: 8:33am On Dec 29, 2022
Starcrest1:

Yes and they were cancelled but it was insignificant because Adeleke still won with a huge margin.

I know this knowledge I gave to you is causing you heart attack but as usual, na heart attack go kill all agbado urchins........

Zombidiots would most like all fade out by February so enjoy the self decieit while it lasts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by Starcrest1: 8:44am On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:

Zombidiots would most like all fade out by February so enjoy the self decieit while it lasts

Hahahahaha, bloody urchin your convulsion is just starting.......

6 Likes

Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by rickpat(m): 8:44am On Dec 29, 2022
Starcrest1:
Yes mark my words. They will think it's business as usual and thumbprint to fill the ballot box not knowing that things has changed.

And the result, when number of votes > number of accredited voters = cancellation.

I don't think you're totally right on this...the way the election is normally rigged in the north is by using underaged voters...trust me the northern rural communities have massive numbers when it comes to underaged votes...they will bring the kids for their accreditation,after that they will influence who the kids will vote for..or even do the voting for the kids...I have worked as an inec adhoc staff in the north...bauchi state...so when the votes are rigged this way..this your idea is totally flawed..that's how it works...I repeat rural communities in the north have massive underaged voters..they do it so the government can create wards for them...I saw 11year olds...even less than 10years having PVC...being an election officer in those areas is like you facing the devil and the deep blue sea...your life is at stake all the time...good luck to Nigeria though

2 Likes

Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by Starcrest1: 8:53am On Dec 29, 2022
rickpat:
I don't think you're totally right on this...the way the election is normally rigged in the north is by using underaged voters...trust me the northern rural communities have massive numbers when it comes to underaged votes...they will bring the kids for their accreditation,after that they will influence who the kids will vote for..or even do the voting for the kids...I have worked as an inec adhoc staff in the north...bauchi state...so when the votes are rigged this way..this your idea is totally floored..that's how it works...I repeat rural communities in the north have massive underaged voters..they do it so the government can create wards for them...I saw 11year olds...even less than 10years having PVC...being an election officer in those areas is like you facing the devil and the deep blue sea...your life is at stake all the time...good luck to Nigeria though

Yeah I understand but if it's only the underaged voters then it's a minor problem as long as they don't exceed the number of accredited voters.

The real problem is when they start doing multi thumbprinting by one person and at the end of the day you will be seeing millions of votes with no accreditation.

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by Asgard13: 8:54am On Dec 29, 2022
[quote author=Starcrest1 post=119513229]

Easy on the wannabe ..
Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by Brendaniel: 9:03am On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:

So you people are hoping on over voting to win?

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by Moh247: 9:04am On Dec 29, 2022
Brendaniel:

So you people are hoping on over voting to win?

And who are the you people

Am I contesting or am I INEC staff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by rickpat(m): 9:08am On Dec 29, 2022
Starcrest1:

Yeah I understand but if it's only the underaged voters then it's a minor problem as long as they don't exceed the number of accredited voters.

The real problem is when they start doing multi thumbprinting by one person and at the end of the day you will be seeing millions of votes with no accreditation.
yes... underage voting is not really a minor problem... they're are much... trust me...not more than the adults but have a substantial number...I really hope the electoral process is sanitized especially in the north
Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by Brendaniel: 9:11am On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:

And who are the you people

Am I contesting or am I INEC staff

your problem
Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by ItsTutsi(m): 9:11am On Dec 29, 2022
Nyamiri flat.head, you should also know the era of ballot snatching and stuffing is over! The practice that gave Osu region a little over 5% has been defeated with the introduction of BVAS
Starcrest1:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by Indispensable85(m): 9:16am On Dec 29, 2022
Starcrest1:

What do you mean by huge margin? The margin from the results is a little above 20k votes. So what's huge really? Let's see what happens after the deductions. I would love to see Adeleke govern the state for personal reasons.
Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by Indispensable85(m): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2022
What most of you don't know is that the north is more politically enlightened than you guys when it comes to elections. I just dey laff u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by Lionnation: 9:40am On Dec 29, 2022
See what an urchin looks like

2 Likes

Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by Tinubuadvocate: 9:42am On Dec 29, 2022
grin I think you are doing the best thing as long as that would stop you from having BP.
Starcrest1:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by SaiOba: 9:49am On Dec 29, 2022
About 40%/45% of the underaged voters have been wiped off the system. We still need to do more
Starcrest1:

Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by SaiOba: 9:50am On Dec 29, 2022
grin grin grin Jesu grin grin grin
Lionnation:
See what an urchin looks like
Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by BATified2023: 10:01am On Dec 29, 2022
Starcrest1:

u igbos don’t really understand what happened in osun, u just dey display madness everywhere

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by Igba123: 10:12am On Dec 29, 2022
rickpat:
I don't think you're totally right on this...the way the election is normally rigged in the north is by using underaged voters...trust me the northern rural communities have massive numbers when it comes to underaged votes...they will bring the kids for their accreditation,after that they will influence who the kids will vote for..or even do the voting for the kids...I have worked as an inec adhoc staff in the north...bauchi state...so when the votes are rigged this way..this your idea is totally flawed..that's how it works...I repeat rural communities in the north have massive underaged voters..they do it so the government can create wards for them...I saw 11year olds...even less than 10years having PVC...being an election officer in those areas is like you facing the devil and the deep blue sea...your life is at stake all the time...good luck to Nigeria though
What has been helping the north to churn out bogus number of voters each election is the use of incident form and not the underage voters you talk about. This allows for multiple thumb printing. The north will still have big number but not as b4. If 2019 election was conducted using bvas as the only means of accreditation, buhari would not have scored 11m votes in the north. Bvas may not be totally free from manipulation but it's still the game changer in 2023.
Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by Starcrest1: 10:46am On Dec 29, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos don’t really understand what happened in osun, u just dey display madness everywhere

Mugu what happened.? Agbado master was flogged without mercy
Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by Starcrest1: 10:47am On Dec 29, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
grin I think you are doing the best thing as long as that would stop you from having BP.

Heart attack is for urchins.....
Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by Starcrest1: 10:48am On Dec 29, 2022
Indispensable85:

What do you mean by huge margin? The margin from the results is a little above 20k votes. So what's huge really? Let's see what happens after the deductions. I would love to see Adeleke govern the state for personal reasons.

Deductions of 700+/– insignificant
Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by Starcrest1: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Nyamiri flat.head, you should also know the era of ballot snatching and stuffing is over! The practice that gave Osu region a little over 5% has been defeated with the introduction of BVAS

Hahahahaha, who else is snatching ballot box if not Mc Oluomo and the Urchins gang......
Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by Starcrest1: 10:51am On Dec 29, 2022
rickpat:
yes... underage voting is not really a minor problem... they're are much... trust me...not more than the adults but have a substantial number...I really hope the electoral process is sanitized especially in the north

Well it will be a difficult problem to solve because it's a nationwide problem although much more rampant in the North.
Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by Ogbuefi2020: 10:55am On Dec 29, 2022
rickpat:
This won't be a major issue like the manual accreditation and massive thumbprinting
Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by Ogbuefi2020: 10:57am On Dec 29, 2022
BATified2023:
Please tell us what happened and where you stand.
Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by Ogbuefi2020: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2022
ItsTutsi:
You can comment without crying
Re: The Number Of Cancelled Polling Units Will Be Huge In The North by duro4chang(m): 11:19am On Dec 29, 2022
It appears you are afraid the north will not vote your candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Channelstv Sunday Politics Live...a Popular Fulaniman Supporting Obi / Peter Obi Likely To Emerge As Consensus Candidate Before 25th February / Biligi Biligi Tinubu Has Lule Piiiiiiiiii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.