Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Make Sure You Vote A Southern Candidate For Fairness... Objective Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make Sure You Vote A Southern Candidate For Fairness... Objective Opinion (396 Views)

APC Northern Governors Insist On Supporting A Southern Candidate / Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage / 2023: Debunking The Propaganda That A Southern Candidate Will Lose In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Sure You Vote A Southern Candidate For Fairness... Objective Opinion by searchng4love: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2022
I really do not care who, but it is the turn of the south to produce the next Nigerian President...... Tinubu or Obi take your choice.... we have supported the northern candidates for a while it is time for the south to produce the next Nigerian President...... let the best man from southern Nigeria win
Re: Make Sure You Vote A Southern Candidate For Fairness... Objective Opinion by searchng4love: 9:13am On Dec 29, 2022
BATified or Obidient let us make sure presidency comes to the south

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Vote A Southern Candidate For Fairness... Objective Opinion by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:15am On Dec 29, 2022
Some mumu ibos go still support Atiku grin
That one sure
Re: Make Sure You Vote A Southern Candidate For Fairness... Objective Opinion by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:15am On Dec 29, 2022
searchng4love:
presidency isn’t coming to south if they are divided

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Vote A Southern Candidate For Fairness... Objective Opinion by searchng4love: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2022
no Ibo Hausa or Yoruba or Urhobo, Ijaw, Ibibio, Itsekhiri, Edo or Ikwerre should support a northern candidate at the moment for the 2023 presidential elections

INDOMIE9090:
Some mumu ibos go still support Atiku grin
That one sure
Re: Make Sure You Vote A Southern Candidate For Fairness... Objective Opinion by asanausana91: 9:18am On Dec 29, 2022
Where were you in 2011.
Children of this days sha

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Vote A Southern Candidate For Fairness... Objective Opinion by searchng4love: 9:21am On Dec 29, 2022
Okowa's ambitions needs to be quenched!!

INDOMIE9090:
presidency isn’t coming to south if they are divided
Re: Make Sure You Vote A Southern Candidate For Fairness... Objective Opinion by Zonefree(m): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2022
searchng4love:
I really do not care who, but it is the turn of the south to produce the next Nigerian President...... Tinubu or Obi take your choice.... we have supported the northern candidates for a while it is time for the south to produce the next Nigerian President...... let the best man from southern Nigeria win
But, Tinubu betrayed GEJ(a Southern president) to install a Failure from the North.

Why should the South now vote for same Tinubu?

4 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Vote A Southern Candidate For Fairness... Objective Opinion by Asgard13: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2022
If na Tinubu and his Islamic ticket… e no work ..

Atiku na fulani with balanced ticket.., no be yoruba man brain dem use join Nigeria..

If Tinubu no fit step down for Obi.. like I’ve always said

Make North hold that power forever..

Obi no fit win 2023 .. that’s the reality

Power to the people
North 2023

Only mumu southerners will vote an Islamic party with a Muslim agenda.,

Dem Dey use style the water down the religious implications of Apc ticket

Wen we all dey witness bandits and the very reason of bandits.. then Boko and dia ideologues . Many Nigerians are sleeping on bike..

And those thinking Christians in the north will support Obi .. when Okowa is a Christian will wake in shock

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Make Sure You Vote A Southern Candidate For Fairness... Objective Opinion by searchng4love: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2022
asanausana91:
Where were you in 2011.
Children of this days sha

I was drinking with your father
Re: Make Sure You Vote A Southern Candidate For Fairness... Objective Opinion by praxs(m): 9:23am On Dec 29, 2022
searchng4love:

I have no problem with you or anyone canvassing for votes for southern candidates. I have no issues with the calling for power to rotate to the south. What I have problem with is with the fact that you said “we have supported northern candidates for a while”. I beg to differ. Bar SW, SS and SE never supported northern candidate. 2015 you voted for Jonathan, 2019 lack of options from the south made you support Atiku. Millions of Nigerians will vote for candidate from the South, equally millions will vote for Atiku. If a southern candidate emerg, we will congratulate him and support him to make Nigeria better. If Atiku emerges, there’s nothing any living soul can do to deny his mandate.
Atiku 2023
Re: Make Sure You Vote A Southern Candidate For Fairness... Objective Opinion by searchng4love: 9:25am On Dec 29, 2022
ATIKU will only hasten the division of Nigeria

praxs:

I have no problem with you or anyone canvassing for votes for southern candidates. I have no issues with the calling for power to rotate to the south. What I have problem with is with the fact that you said “we have supported northern candidates for a while”. I beg to differ. Bar SW, SS and SE never supported northern candidate. 2015 you voted for Jonathan, 2019 lack of options from the south made you support Atiku. Millions of Nigerians will vote for candidate from the South, equally millions will vote for Atiku. If a southern candidate emerg, we will congratulate him and support him to make Nigeria better. If Atiku emerges, there’s nothing any living soul can do to deny his mandate.
Atiku 2023
Re: Make Sure You Vote A Southern Candidate For Fairness... Objective Opinion by searchng4love: 9:26am On Dec 29, 2022
vote your preference..... Southern candidate

Zonefree:

But, Tinubu betrayed GEJ(a Southern president) to install a Failure from the North.

Why should the South now vote for same Tinubu?
Re: Make Sure You Vote A Southern Candidate For Fairness... Objective Opinion by asanausana91: 9:37am On Dec 29, 2022
searchng4love:

I was drinking with your father
while my father was planning for 2023, you were foolishly drunk.
Wait ooh! Did you inherit the drunkenness from your father?

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Vote A Southern Candidate For Fairness... Objective Opinion by praxs(m): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
searchng4love:
ATIKU will only hasten the division of Nigeria

Like i earlier stated, the masses will determine who becomes president, it’s not by sectional wishes. If it’s PO or Tinibu, we will wish them well. If Atiku, no one can stop him from being the president
Re: Make Sure You Vote A Southern Candidate For Fairness... Objective Opinion by DMerciful(m): 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
It is not the turn of the South but the turn of the SE! SW and SS has had their turn!
searchng4love:
Re: Make Sure You Vote A Southern Candidate For Fairness... Objective Opinion by hedonido: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
This disingenuous mischief called "Southern" presidency needs to stop. You're not fooling anyone. I'd say it's better for Atiku to take it, if you prefer to claim it is the turn of the South only as a ploy to sneak the BAT in through the back door.

If you're taking about equity and justice, you have to narrow it down to the South East (for obvious reasons), for it to make sense.

(1) (Reply)

APC Brought Tinubu To Ensure Nigeria’s Unity —wamakko / IBB Support Obasanjo's Endorsement of PeterObi to Win 2023 Presidential Election / The Presidential Candidate That Will Win In Niger State And Nasarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.