Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead (31004 Views)

Our Target Was President Buhari: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kogi Bomb Blast / 2019 Election: ‘President Buhari Will Win’–Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland, HRM Ado Ibrahim / Fayose Spotted At Palace Of Soun 2 Support Pdp Governorship Candidate Makinde(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
Tulumbu boys at loose again
Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by Eriokanmi: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Bomb blast?

Some enemy of the state maybe, trying to embarass the kogi state government for sure. More like a political motivated terrorism.

They had to execute it when the media attention is on the state due to Buhari's visit.
Kogi is a terrorist den. This has nothing to do with politics. A big bomb factory was discovered there years ago. Google is your friend. There's nothing attractive in kogi that could arouse the interest of any politicians. Yahaya bello is tired of telling lies about the security situation in kogi.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by Awoleesu(m): 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
Business2023:
Is bokoharam now in kogi

Na today?
Ebira land and Islamic extremism go way back...
They are alleged to be worse than their Hausa forbearers.

Remember it was in ebiraland that the notorious Kabiru Sokoto (of the Xmas day bombing of a church in suleja) escaped from police armed convoy, when a mob of allahu-akbar-chanting arsonists waylayed the convoy and let loose kabiru.
Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by trendo360: 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Seefinish:
Urchins should blame Peter Obi

Bello and his arrogance will go to jail someday.

Thank God His Royal Majesty is safe.
Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by Yankee101: 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
People are desperate
Terrorism in nigeria is linked to politicians
I'm not saying this one is
Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
Mandate2023:
Kogi....dis is not a good news but I won't deny the fact that the ebira and igala are cheating the yoruba's(okun) in kogi.......dey should face their problems

Nigeria is a country where a group of persons would wake up and realized that their location or where dey leave has been named by the federal government And so they should accept it as their state.

Now you are accusing the igala and ebira for cheating on the Yorubas living there.

You should rather blame the federal government for such insensitive boundary creation because those Yorubas wouldn't have been carved into kogi state if proper referendum was conducted.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by pocom35: 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
tishbite42:

There are no Yorubas in NC
Landgrabber
There are actually.
Kwara and kogi
Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by Falseprofet2: 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
TUTU147:
Tell your people to embrace peace, wickedness no dey pay.With this mind of a stone,no good thing can come to Ebira land.
grin
this is the kind of post we really need not about politicians or tribal bigot
Seems you are a bigot when it concerns others except your beloved igbo tribe where the women burn up little children as househelps and ipob is killing their brothers and sisters
What did the Bible say about first removing the log in your own eyes
Its common thing with igbos- abuse other tribes while ignoring the big issues at home
Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by Emdebby2: 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
Wahala no dey finish.
Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by Blaqputin(m): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
post=119518383:
Lord have mercy
On your soul
Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by sleemomymy: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
IT IS TO PREVENT BUHARI FROM PAYING HOMAGE TO THE OHINOYI OF EBIRA LAND DURING HIS VISIT TO THE STATE.

Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by caye(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
I hope you know that pirates are traditionally ocean bandits and thieves, and were usually blood thirsty killers?

So, you confirm that your payer is a thief, at best?

Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by Eniolohunda: 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nigeria is full of evil. Even Kogi state has its own bandits, people should not forget owo massacre so quickly that the culprits were found to be kogites. Some kogites are more wicked than Fulani. May God keep protecting our people.
Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by AskingBoard: 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
Buddha3:
Something about this story is laughable.

That a bomb was detonated in a palace just because the King refused to relocate to the newly built palace?

Come on, people!

Some of us know Yahaya Bello is a daylight thug whose penchant for violence and extreme actions are unrivalled. But even this sounds like something that's beneath his profile. As an executive Governor, he could simply have locked the current palace premises and signed an order relocating the traditional stool to the new premises. He has absolutely no reasons to resort to a bomb blast. So, either this story of a bomb blast is fake or if indeed it happened, the underlying cause has been grossly twisted by speculators.
The blast actually happened. I heard the sound of the blast. I'm just 4KM away from where it took place
Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by Haakeem(m): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
adecz:

Kogi is the Boko haram Headquarters
in the middle belt with the Ebira zone
being the command center❗️❗️

Ebira people and wickedness na like
amala & ewedu, always moving together❗️☹️
☹️

When Yahaya Bello used open violence,
with active support of our armed forces
to secure a Second tenure, people were
clapping for the so-called "white lion"❗️❗️☠️

He has now turned on his own monarch.
fo.ol.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
AskingBoard:

The blast actually happened. I heard the sound of the blast. I'm just 4KM away from where it took place

I'm not disputing the fact it happened. I'm simply being objective in addressing the speculations that are already surrounding the blast.

Sahara Reporters claims it is possibly the consequence of a fall-out between the Ebiraland King and the State Governor over a palace structure. Nairalanders were already raining abuses on the Governor without stopping to even ruminate on the content of the information provided. Reason I dropped that comment.

Now it's becoming obvious that the blast didn't even happen in the palace of the king but in a mosque close to the palace. This information alone solidifies my first stand on this issue.

If I was Yahaya Bello, Sahara reporters will wake up to a 50billion naira lawsuit first thing on Monday for False accusation and character defamation.
Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by adecz: 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
Haakeem:
fo.ol.

Another wicked Ebira man from Adavi LG
sited❗️❗️ grin grin
Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by Haakeem(m): 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
adecz:

Another wicked Ebira man from Adavi LG
sited❗️❗️ grin grin
Will you keep that dust bin of a mouth shut.
would you take if your tribe is abused like you just did to another tribe?
you're the wicked one here now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by adecz: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Haakeem:
Will you keep that dust bin of a mouth shut.
would you take if your tribe is abused like you just did to another tribe?
you're the wicked one here now

Why should your people go and bomb
the palace of you traditional leader and
kill his workers if not genetic wickedness❓❓

It is unprecedented in Nigeria and you
guys are taking wickedness to another
level⬇️⬇️☹️☹️☹️

Unbelievable❗️❗️
Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by Abkay95: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2022
adecz:

People of your low IQ are too dumb
and uninformed to make any post, but sit
on the sidelines throwing insults at
intelligent citizens who bring up topics and add to the conversation .☹️☹️☹️

It's not your fault, but more of that of
your parents who didn't give you proper

home training ..

Don't use your leprous fingers to quote
me again, you hear❓❓

Once a mumu, always a mumu..⬇️⬇️⬇️

I can't join words with a wasted sperm. A piece of condom would have prevent the entire world of your disastrous existence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

26 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2021 / Katsina Governor, Bello Masari, Hosts Arewa Women For Tinubu (Pictures) / APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.