Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead (30982 Views)

Our Target Was President Buhari: ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kogi Bomb Blast / 2019 Election: ‘President Buhari Will Win’–Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland, HRM Ado Ibrahim / Fayose Spotted At Palace Of Soun 2 Support Pdp Governorship Candidate Makinde(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by politicoNG: 10:22am On Dec 29, 2022
Sources told SaharaReporters that three people were killed by the blast, with some others injured.

There is palpable tension in Ebiraland in Kogi State as the palace of the paramount traditional ruler and Ohinoyi of Ebiraland, Dr Ado Ibrahim was rocked by a bomb blast on Thursday morning.

An eyewitness told SaharaReporters that a car with explosives was driven into the palace, exploding some minutes after and ripping through the palace.

Sources told SaharaReporters that three people were killed by the blast, with some others injured.

According to an eyewitness, "a car with explosives was driven into the palace this morning and shortly after, the car exploded.”

The source said the identity of the driver could not yet be ascertained.

Although SaharaReporters could not independently ascertain the circumstances surrounding the bomb blast, sources claimed that it might be connected with the refusal of the monarch to accept the new palace reportedly built for him by Governor Yahaya Bello.

According to one of the sources, "President Muhammadu Buhari is visiting Kogi State today and there is a part of the story that Governor Yahaya Bello built a palace for the king but the king refused to move into the palace because he claims that his palace is better than the one built by the governor.

"The king was supposed to have moved to the place before today that Buhari would visit the state but he did not move in. So people are speculating that the explosion could have deliberately been triggered in his palace to force him to move to the new palace built by Governor Yahaya Bello."

https://saharareporters.com/2022/12/29/breaking-least-3-dead-bomb-blast-rocks-palace-prominent-kogi-monarch-ahead-buharis-visit

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by lhordspy: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2022
Bomb blast?

Some enemy of the state maybe, trying to embarass the kogi state government for sure. More like a political motivated terrorism.

They had to execute it when the media attention is on the state due to Buhari's visit.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by Massiveglory: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2022
A
P O W E R
C

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by Pierocash(m): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2022
So royal fathers are not exempted from terrorists attack. Or maybe a case of another desperate person eyeing the throne

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by citygarden(m): 10:30am On Dec 29, 2022
May God continue to protect us from evil. Bomb blast again this period? The government should step up and face who ever did this

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by Seefinish: 10:31am On Dec 29, 2022
Urchins should blame Peter Obi

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by dustmalik: 10:37am On Dec 29, 2022
The blast actually took place at a new mosque not far from the Ohinoyi's palace. The impact affected all the surrounding buildings, including the palace.

President Buhari was billed to visit an ultra modern hospital built by Yahaya Bello. The hospital is said to have medical equipments that no other hospital in Nigeria has. The hospital is about 200 meters from the blast site. I bet the president's visit has been cancelled.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by Ogbuefi2020: 10:40am On Dec 29, 2022
IPOB Kogi Branch

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by ojun50(m): 10:41am On Dec 29, 2022
Buhair buhair buhair

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by fixedhollies(m): 10:43am On Dec 29, 2022
Wahala… Nigeria terror is aided by Elites.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by Nbote(m): 11:23am On Dec 29, 2022
Them go soon blame IPOB

4 Likes

Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by TooMuchStuff: 11:34am On Dec 29, 2022
That's the language of Fulani terrorists saying to Okene "Good Morning People ". We here for shiit

Okene is just being marked for Fulanization.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by RenaissanceGuy: 11:36am On Dec 29, 2022
Nbote:
Them go soon blame IPOB
Take a back seat and stop your satanic tacit support for IPOB the murderers. Nobody has ever blamed IPOB for any killing or carnage outside of the South East or at worst, SS.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by SadiqBabaSani: 11:37am On Dec 29, 2022
too bad
Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by SadiqBabaSani: 11:37am On Dec 29, 2022
Arrests will be made
My beloved Igbira people have allowed the terrorist have an abode in their midst

5 Likes

Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by unclejb2(m): 11:44am On Dec 29, 2022
We shall see an end to all these violence and killings when Peter Obi is declared president.

Buhari is a calamity. Tinubu is a catastrophe waiting to happen, but we would never allow it to happen.

Peter Obi for president

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by JOemmy(m): 11:46am On Dec 29, 2022
These apc people have returned back to their old ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by ImoleNaija: 11:57am On Dec 29, 2022
The story no add up jare

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by Mandate2023: 11:57am On Dec 29, 2022
Kogi....dis is not a good news but I won't deny the fact that the ebira and igala are cheating the yoruba's(okun) in kogi.......dey should face their problems

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by Business2023: 11:57am On Dec 29, 2022
Is bokoharam now in kogi

I need 1million naira to support my crumbling business, whether Inform of loan or assistance.
I have the Faith and i believe that God can touch just one person heart here on nairaland to assist me in life.
The is my email address:
businessdealer2005@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:57am On Dec 29, 2022
Lord have mercy

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by Ekpekus(m): 11:58am On Dec 29, 2022
Issues
Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by Skillsnigeria: 11:58am On Dec 29, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by FOOTSOLDIER1: 11:58am On Dec 29, 2022
A well known drug Baron, bandits kingmaker and a chronic bedwetter.

You see say I no mention anybody name but urchins will still come against me

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by Eriggs: 11:58am On Dec 29, 2022
unclejb2:
We shall see an end to all these violence and killings when Peter Obi is declared president.

Buhari is a calamity. Tinubu is a catastrophe waiting to happen, but we would never allow it to happen.

Peter Obi for president
OBI IS IPOB and IPOB is Obituary, stop deceiving and lying to your head

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by asanausana91: 11:58am On Dec 29, 2022
dustmalik:
The blast actually took place at a new mosque not far from the Ohinoyi's palace. The impact affected all the surrounding buildings, including the palace.

President Buhari was billed to visit an ultra modern hospital built by Yahaya Bello. The hospital is said to have medical equipments that no other hospital in Nigeria has. The hospital is about 200 meters from the blast site. I bet the president's visit has been cancelled.
the president is a military man, he is not afraid of anything. Even when ipob threaten him he still go to the east, even when bandits attacked his advance team he still went to Daura his hometown, also when boko haram bomb Maiduguri airport the president still landed on that same airport.

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by olulove(m): 11:59am On Dec 29, 2022
Ok ooo...My people will say ,,."ile Oba to jo nor, Ewa lo busi"

I just hope the King is safe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by Tboymessiah(m): 11:59am On Dec 29, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!
Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by NaijaCover(m): 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Kogi: Bomb Blast At Palace Of HRM Ado Ibrahim, Three dead by Triangles1(m): 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kogi and Ondo eyes should be on them they should not bring it here

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wikileaks: "Buhari's Ethnocentrism Would Jeopardize Nigeria's Unity" - Tinubu / Augustine Adeoye Arogundade Dies Days After Tawakalitu Abiodun Ayilara Died / You May Lose In 2023, Wike Tells Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.