Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

The YORUBA And IGBO Cannot Survive Without One Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The YORUBA And IGBO Cannot Survive Without One Nigeria (1130 Views)

Video: The Igbo Cannot Complain Marginalisation Anymore, / The Igbo Cannot Complain Marginalisation Anymore / "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The YORUBA And IGBO Cannot Survive Without One Nigeria by Moh247: 11:54am On Dec 29, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

So why are you bragging about Dangote refinery as if it's yoruba property? As a standard business, he is their to milk your region

Each and every litter leaving Ibeju Lekki Deep Sea port would be taxed one way or the other

That's massive IGR for Lagos State and Western region

1 Like

Re: The YORUBA And IGBO Cannot Survive Without One Nigeria by babasolution: 11:57am On Dec 29, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Igbos and Yorubas are the most creative people in Nigeria.

It's not even debatable

Because because they are the most westernised,if you know the local creativity of other regions you will marvel,I once watched a local tiv play,I was marvelled at the quality and craftsmanship of that play,people will hardly see such cos they aren't in the media

1 Like

Re: The YORUBA And IGBO Cannot Survive Without One Nigeria by FatherOfJesus: 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
babasolution:

Because because they are the most westernised,if you know the local creativity of other regions you will marvel,I once watched a local tiv play,I was marvelled at the quality and craftsmanship of that play,people will hardly see such cos they aren't in the media
Okay
Re: The YORUBA And IGBO Cannot Survive Without One Nigeria by babasolution: 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
RestructureNig6:
Another jihadist from the Sahel trying to cause division between Southerners.

There is no tribe like NigerDelta or North, we have 6 regions in Nigeria, be specific to the North you're talking about and count Middle Belt out of your Sharia North. There are Igbo Igbo and Yoruba in the Niger Delta and Middle Belt.

Bloody jihadist

North west,north East ,middlebelt and the nigerdelta can survive without Nigeria, the southwest and southeast cannot,this is based on facts not emotional twists
Re: The YORUBA And IGBO Cannot Survive Without One Nigeria by NothingDoMe: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:

I can bet it that most region would pay Visa fees at any cost just to access West especially Lagos ,

Why would i pay visa fees to spend 1/3 of my life in holdups? undecided
Re: The YORUBA And IGBO Cannot Survive Without One Nigeria by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:

Dangote already answered this question several times

His model of business isn't structured to recieve crude oil from Niger Delta that is why he located his refinery in Lagos and not Niger Delta

UK, Korea, India , South Africa even Ghana all have Massive refinery and little or no crude oil

Even at that Lagos and Ondo State produces atleast 60,000 bpd
I hope you understand that the argument was if Nigeria divides right? Moreover the Oil in Ondo State belongs to the Ijaws. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The YORUBA And IGBO Cannot Survive Without One Nigeria by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
Maybe after you're sober and whenever what you took has cleared from your eyes, you may check history and see how the different regions were performing before the merging of all into a unitary system. Maybe you'd get more educated and learn. If you're able to, that is.
Re: The YORUBA And IGBO Cannot Survive Without One Nigeria by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Lagos will be worst than Ibadan in less than 10 years

Mpuri mriri is a really strong drug. Reading comments here makes one realize why the yeast is upside down.

1 Like

Re: The YORUBA And IGBO Cannot Survive Without One Nigeria by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
Moh247:

Crude Oil is an International traded commodity.. this is why Lagos State created Ibejju Lekki Deep Sea port to facilitate international trade

Dangote Refinery is on Lekki free trade zone

You'd educate chimps faster than you can educate these clowns. Stop wasting your time. They are capable of reasoning only in 2D.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The YORUBA And IGBO Cannot Survive Without One Nigeria by Ogbuefi2020: 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Mpuri mriri is a really strong drug. Reading comments here makes one realize why the yeast is upside down.
If Nigeria breaks, Lagos will die a natural death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The YORUBA And IGBO Cannot Survive Without One Nigeria by babasolution: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
RestructureNig6:

How can Sahel(North East and North West) survive? I understand the Middle Belt is the food basket of the nation. The Sahel which is half desert whom are currently dying of starvation now, how will they survive? By selling tomatoes and onions?

Like I said before, the Niger Delta is not a tribe, Ondo, Imo and Abia States are parts of Niger Delta, if you say South South then you should know that the Igbo in South South must join the Igbo in East. South South can't stand as a country with out the East

The igbos in the south south do not have to join the East,are you aware that the country Austria is composed of ethnic Germans but they are a separate country,infact the area known today as Austria was the real Germany just few centuries back but they aren't recognised as Germans today,and the country Switzerland is composed to ethnic Italians,French and Germans? there's nothing originally any thing like ethnic Swiss,but the Swiss people have become a separate people.

The igbos in the south south can become a separate people from the igbos in the southeast if they so wish.There are more mineral resources in the core north which if properly managed they can survive on,however the core north is used to base lifestyles,they wouldn't need much to survive

1 Like

Re: The YORUBA And IGBO Cannot Survive Without One Nigeria by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

If Nigeria breaks, Lagos will die a natural death

You got that revelation after a sniff, I presume?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Niger State / I’ve Booked Appointment With Buhari On Kanu’s Release – Soludo / Why Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election -UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.