Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak (32637 Views)

Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Ali Garga, Commander Who Attempts To Surrender / Police Arrest IPOB Member For Raping Woman In Asaba Through The Anus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by Tegabadguy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by Ejjiss: 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
IT'S A LIE, HOW MANY TIMES WILL THEY KILLED AND ARRESTED THE SAME MAN
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by asanausana91: 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
This are the same people Peter obi said they are not killers and he planning to give them amnesty. Every sensible Nigerian should not think of voting Peter Obi.
OBI is ipob ESN I swear.
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by Naustine(m): 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
This life sha...this guy and I use to play for the same team before he joined the military like 5yrs ago.. it's disheartening to see him turn out this way. We are from the same place...I'm currently in the village set..let me not say much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by Maski87: 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
People just sit on their phones and compose fake news so that the can abuse people from another tribe
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by Philipmoon2(m): 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
Don't mind them, believe them at your own, even one idiot might wake up and cook up stories since East now is a war zone now, everybody is posting rubbish.
How will he give sensitive information and you are also exposing it that they will be going to their camp this night, won't them run away
arantess:
i remember on that day, they killed 4 innocent guys in a sienna and claimed it was the killers

whats this one again?

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by pachigo001(m): 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
How many times will they arrest them
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by od501: 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
arantess:
i remember on that day, they killed 4 innocent guys in a sienna and claimed it was the killers

whats this one again?

2 months later, they killed another 3. Months later they arrested like 2 more. These guys just want to finish the youths in that region.

And then they said IPOB commander? Like... Since when has IPOB become a malitia that it now has commanders?

Well... What do I know.
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by Philipmoon2(m): 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
It's high time Nigeria security will start investigating some stories here in nairaland, how can someone be posting things that compromise the security of the state. According to your post, he was arrested and he promised to take them to their camp in obowo, was that not security compromise...
If your post is real, you got to be arrested for security sabotage and if your post is not real, you got to be arrested too cos of deceit and false information

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by Nato008(m): 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
stano2:
Please how many times will this same guy be caught..

What are security operatives doing about the incessant attacks on communities in Enugu state.
Finally, I thought I was the only one seeing it....abi the guy get multiple twins cause he has been arrested so many times for different crimes.....mehn naija na cruise

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by naptu2: 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
Deserter trained 1,000 IPOB fighters, killed Gulak – Police

29th December 2022
By Chidiebube Okeoma

The Imo State Police Command on Wednesday paraded a wanted army deserter, Chinwendu Nwangwu, aka Onyearmy.

The spokesperson for the command, Michael Abattam, disclosed that Nwaagwu, who deserted the army after eight years of service, had committed many atrocities.

Abattam said after years of surveillance, the suspect was arrested during his father’s funeral in the Aboh Mbaise Local Government Area of the state.

He said, “The Imo State Police Command has arrested one of the notorious and vicious IPOB/ESN commander, a deserter from the Nigerian Army, Lance Corporal Nwangwu Chiwendu, aka Onyearmy, 34, who has been on the command’s wanted list and was being trailed for a long time.

“The suspect, whose modus operandi was guerrilla-like, that is, he unleashed surprise terror attacks and went into hiding in neighbouring states, was arrested on December 23, 2022, around 10.30am in his home town, Amahohuru Nguru in Aboh Mbaise LGA, after diligent gathering of both credible and technical intelligence, during his late father’s funeral.

“The suspect sat at a vantage position while his members were on surveillance. On sighting police operatives, they took to their heels, engaging the operatives in a shoot-out, using the crowd as a shield. The gallant police operatives retaliated professionally and tactically to avoid bullets hitting innocent persons in the crowd. He was later arrested after a long chase alongside two of his gang members with bullet injuries, while others escaped.

“Amazingly, he did not sustain any bullet injury; this he attributed to the charms worn all over his body he called ‘Odeshi’ meaning native bullet-proof.”

The police said after searching the suspect’s house, they recovered five pump-action guns; two cut-to-size double-barrelled guns; four locally-made pistols; 50 rounds of live cartridges; nine locally-made hand grenades, ESN regalia and charms and rings.

Nwangwu was alleged to have confessed to training over 1,000 ESN members in weaponry and terror attacks.

He was also said to have confessed to have led attacks on security officers, police stations and offices of the Independent National Electoral Commission.

The suspect also allegedly narrated how on May 30, 2021, his gang murdered Ahmed Gulak, the former political adviser to former President Goodluck Jonathan.

“He confessed that he led the operation and they double-crossed and stopped the Toyota Camry taxi car that was taking him and his friend to the airport and ordered them to come down, shot him but the bullet did not penetrate his body, so he went to him removed the rings on his right fingers, shot and killed him along airport road.

“He led his gang members, including one Okechukwu Duru, and others, to kidnap one Jude Nwahiri on November 4, 2021, and collected a ransom of N21m after killing four persons in the residence of the victim at Amaohuru Nguru in Aboh Mbaise LGA, Imo State,” the police spokesman added.

Nwangwu was also said to have murdered the traditional ruler of Amaohuru Nguru, Aboh Mbaise LGA, Imo State, Eze Anyanwu; a native doctor in Amaohuru Nguru, Uzodimma Ahaiwe; one Ugochukwu Olewuike, aka Taco; the youth leader of Amaohuru Nguru; one Krubo; a police inspector and a police sergeant, among others.

On December 25, the suspect reportedly led security agents to a camp in Obowo, where the operatives recovered five GPMG guns; four cut-to-size double-barrelled guns; five pump-action guns; three locally-made bombs; 19 rounds of AK-47 live ammunition; 52 live cartridges; 14 tear gas canisters; two police handcuffs; four safety desert boots; among others.

When interviewed, the suspect confessed to the crime and disclosed that some of their sponsors lived abroad and in the country.

https://punchng.com/deserter-trained-1000-ipob-fighters-killed-gulak-police/
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by clericuzzio(m): 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by zelnababa(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

So because the Nigerians armed forces (which reputable international organizations termed as the most corrupt in the world) said IPOB murdered Gulak, it must therefore be true?
Young man, get sense
lolz continue defending them, i believed you get eyes and ear.
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by olatuns2017: 1:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
naptu2:
See previous thread here: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/572720-just-in-troops-arrest-ipob-commander-who-allegedly-killed-gulak.html

This people are like illiterate abokis

Very dull except business or kill for Money

Let me tell you the honest truth

Even INEC, Military,police and co will never allow any ibo be president or have Biafra

You guys must pay for your attrocities

Igbos killed this girl during Christmas

Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by ZombieSlayer1: 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
zelnababa:
lolz continue defending them, i believed you get eyes and ear.
I have eyes and ears, and a perfectly-functional brain too and so I ask questions instead of swallowing everything hook, line and sinker.
also, I reside in Imo State unlike most of you and so I know the situation on ground.
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
stano2:
Please how many times will this same guy be caught..

What are security operatives doing about the incessant attacks on communities in Enugu state.
The same Gulak they said was killed by politicians years back grin grin

SMH
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by ZombieSlayer1: 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
olatuns2017:

This people are like illiterate abokis
Very dull except business or kill for Money
Let me tell you the honest truth
Even INEC, Military,police and co will never allow any ibo be president or have Biafra
You guys must pay for your attrocities
Igbos killed this girl during Christmas
Igbos kill for money but ritual murders is a tradition in your region.
Igbos are illiterates but Anambra state has the largest number of billionaires in Africa.
An Igbo man will never be allowed to be president but you guys foam like rabid dogs any time Peter Obi is mentioned.
Do you have any concrete evidence that IPOB killed that girl except whatever your security agencies said? Do you now see how foolish you are?
My happiness is that Yoruba and Igbo are just 2 out of more than 200 tribes in this country and everyone is seeing the kinda politics of hatred and bitterness you people are playing. When the time comes, we'll pay you back in your own coin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by Sholaco: 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
I don't understand, does he went to his father's burial in military camouflage
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by naptu2: 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
As usual the deception by supporters of terrorists is very easy to dispel. I'm going to explain it here and I'm even going to explain the excuse that they have not yet used.

The Imo State Police Command has said that it has arrested one of the killers of Ahmed Gulak. https://www.nairaland.com/7501071/troops-arrest-ipob-commander-allegedly

Now, some people claim that there is something wrong with this news because they say that this is the third time that the police is announcing that it has arrested or killed the killers of Gulak. That kind of trick cannot work on me because I remember quite well what happened on the day that Ahmed Gulak was killed.

Ipob media warriors, eye witnesses and security agents described what happened. In fact, there were videos of the terrorists that were operating on that day. It wasn't a single terrorist that was operating. In fact, I am going to provide a quote from one of the previous arrest announcements.

“Eye witness account, especially the account given by the driver of the vehicle that was conveying Ahmed Gulak to the airport before the attack, gave a vivid description of the assailants and the vehicles they used in carrying out the attack.

“The assailants were said to have used a silver-coloured Toyota Camry, a golden-coloured Toyota Sienna, a white coloured Toyota Hilux, and a Lexus RX 330 vehicle for the attack.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/police-arrest-suspected-killers-of-gulak-kill-3-in-gun-battle/

Does this mean that only one person was driving these 4 vehicles, or is it that there were many people in these 4 vehicles and the police has caught various members of the group at different times?
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by okuta007: 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
Business2023:
This Is a very good news if this is true

election time news

so that adamawa people won’t vote for obi since an igbo man killed Gulak - yeye story

i hope adamawa people won’t vote for fulani atiku because fulani has been liking their people for almost 8 years now

yeye politics

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by Cjayboy: 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
This Naija troops are funny too much...

What about those innocent guys they paraded months back
with guns that they the main suspects that killed Ahmed Gulak?

Naija politicians and Naija security na ponzi scheme oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by IGBOSON1: 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
Igbojew:
Same question I have been asking myself for a very long time now but no answer.They will be no where to be found anytime Fulani Herdsmen striked in any State but become super man when indigenous people want to defend themselves against Fulani Herdsmen.............I am that Igbo Jew

For a man as prominent as Gulak, i hope we see this particular 'arrest' reach a logical and legal conclusion with an OPEN trial all of us can follow, 'conviction' and 'sentencing'!

Everytime they rush to media to bleat that they captured another 'IPOB commander' they blame for all manner of evils, either they ensure he's dead as a Dodo so he can't give his own side of the story in court, or they parade the individual/s concerned and that's the end of it.....we don't hear of any trial and conviction based on unimpeachable evidence presented in court!

And as you say, isn't it strange that given all the murders and kidnappings of hundreds of victims in the south-east by murderous Fulani bandits/herdsmen/terrorists, we're yet to see even ONE accused criminal Fulani caught and paraded on media like we see them take delight in doing with 'IPOB commanders'!?
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by IGBOSON1: 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
okuta007:

election time news

so that adamawa people won’t vote for obi since an igbo man killed Gulak - yeye story

i hope adamawa people won’t vote for fulani atiku because fulani has been liking their people for almost 8 years now

yeye politics

You understand their evil plot!

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by IamtheTruth1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
Business2023:
This Is a very good news if this is true

Your analogy no be here..lol
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by Okhuadams(m): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by ibtommy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
post=119518207:

May Devil punish him, nnamdi cownu and Simon ekpa wherever the idiots are.
Nor forgetting the bastards and online brainwashed swines and cannibals supporting their brutal killings of innocent igbos.
Y'all will never progress in life for all the pains and anguish you brought upon the eastern part of the country.
Brutal and Terrible ends await Y'all, as long as God lives.
(If you wanna be unfortunate before the end of this year, quote this post to type nonsense,
Animals supporting murderers everywhere
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
If Nnamdi Kanu had not been behind bars he would have condemned his arrest. He even gave account that Nigerians in foreign countries were bankrolling the Unknown gunmen.This shows Simon Ekpa is not left out
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by thinkmoney(m): 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juxRmumIX4M

Modified.

As usual the deception by supporters of terrorists is very easy to dispel. I'm going to explain it here and I'm even going to explain the excuse that they have not yet used.

The Imo State Police Command has said that it has arrested one of the killers of Ahmed Gulak. https://www.nairaland.com/7501071/troops-arrest-ipob-commander-allegedly

Now, some people claim that there is something wrong with this news because they say that this is the third time that the police is announcing that it has arrested or killed the killers of Gulak. That kind of trick cannot work on me because I remember quite well what happened on the day that Ahmed Gulak was killed.

Ipob media warriors, eye witnesses and security agents described what happened. In fact, there were videos of the terrorists that were operating on that day. It wasn't a single terrorist that was operating. In fact, I am going to provide a quote from one of the previous arrest announcements.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/police-arrest-suspected-killers-of-gulak-kill-3-in-gun-battle/

Does this mean that only one person was driving these 4 vehicles, or is it that there were many people in these 4 vehicles and the police has caught various members of the group at different times?
But u dump oh. I pray to God that u don't have a PVC because u will vote rubbish.
Police said they arrest a leader of the gang. A gang can comprise a group or several group of people. They may move in 4 or more vehicles.
What are u then trying to point out. No dey comot for house abeg, u no too well
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by zelnababa(m): 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

I have eyes and ears, and a perfectly-functional brain too and so I ask questions instead of swallowing everything hook, line and sinker.
also, I reside in Imo State unlike most of you and so I know the situation on ground.
you heard the criminals confessing yet yu re still defending them.
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by Nicenixon: 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
Must the news or military tell us their next actions?, It was reported that he is taking them to their shrine, obowo by evening. Kudo to the military intelligence agency.
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by Omodua(m): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
naptu2:
See previous thread here: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/572720-just-in-troops-arrest-ipob-commander-who-allegedly-killed-gulak.html
Lies!

Police could frame to score cheap point. Anybody conversant with police operational strategy will Tell you. Just to make their bosses happy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7-Year-Old Boye, Adam Afolabi, Missing In Lagos (Photo) / Ghanaian Teacher ‘Allows Students To Fight’ In Class After Canning Was Banned / 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.