Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak (32636 Views)

Suspected Killer Of Ahmed Gulak Confesses In Owerri (Video, Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Ali Garga, Commander Who Attempts To Surrender / Police Arrest IPOB Member For Raping Woman In Asaba Through The Anus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by Sleekfingers: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
Triangles1:
Why arresting freedom fighter.

Freedom fighters killing our police , burning police stations and using human beings to prepare Egusi soup abi?
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
Trash news

Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
zachanalysis:
I fail to see the link between fighting for the actualization of Biafra and outright assassination. I wonder what the Igbos would classify the murder of Nnamdi Kanu in the name of preserving the Nigerian union. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!

stoopid

Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by ZombieSlayer1: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
zelnababa:
you heard the criminals confessing yet yu re still defending them.
Are you living in Nigeria at all? What are you saying? Can you swear you've never seen Nigerian police torture people until they say black is white?
Guy I'm not here to support or defend anyone, I'm neutral in this rubbish but I know well enough not to believe anything without doing my own research.

If I give you a complete rundown of why I believe IPOB has no hand in Gulak's death, you'll believe me too but one thing I've learnt about Nigerians is that you guys choose to believe whatever you choose to believe despite glaring evidence stating otherwise
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
fred94:
The most useless set of Groups. killing your own brother is an abomination

wailing slaves.

Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by occfx: 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juxRmumIX4M

Modified.

As usual the deception by supporters of terrorists is very easy to dispel. I'm going to explain it here and I'm even going to explain the excuse that they have not yet used.

The Imo State Police Command has said that it has arrested one of the killers of Ahmed Gulak. https://www.nairaland.com/7501071/troops-arrest-ipob-commander-allegedly

Now, some people claim that there is something wrong with this news because they say that this is the third time that the police is announcing that it has arrested or killed the killers of Gulak. That kind of trick cannot work on me because I remember quite well what happened on the day that Ahmed Gulak was killed.

Ipob media warriors, eye witnesses and security agents described what happened. In fact, there were videos of the terrorists that were operating on that day. It wasn't a single terrorist that was operating. In fact, I am going to provide a quote from one of the previous arrest announcements.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/police-arrest-suspected-killers-of-gulak-kill-3-in-gun-battle/

Does this mean that only one person was driving these 4 vehicles, or is it that there were many people in these 4 vehicles and the police has caught various members of the group at different times?

Every armed robber in the east is an ESN commander the funny thing is the way they confess almost the same thing.
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by occfx: 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
stano2:
Please how many times will this same guy be caught..

What are security operatives doing about the incessant attacks on communities in Enugu state.

LOL... I thought they arrested onyeami before
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by nedu666: 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
How many times will onye army be arrested. He has been arrested by police, army and even asari dokubo claimed to hve arrested him. Haba
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by yahoodetector: 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2022
Abeg how many times will the killer of Gulak be caught?
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by occfx: 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Aguiyi1020:
Since last year I can count how many times on nairaland Dem Don catch dis Onye army. Make una search onye army on nairaland and see how many thread you will see about him since 2021 till today even before gulak was killed. I just pity dis guy for what he has been passing through in dis people hands.... Only God knows

Hatred wont allow some people do fact check. They enjoy corrupt and dead country as far as it keeps igbos in Nigeria by force
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by olatuns2017: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Igbos kill for money but ritual murders is a tradition in your region.
Igbos are illiterates but Anambra state has the largest number of billionaires in Africa.
An Igbo man will never be allowed to be president but you guys foam like rabid dogs any time Peter Obi is mentioned.
Do you have any concrete evidence that IPOB killed that girl except whatever your security agencies said? Do you now see how foolish you are?
My happiness is that Yoruba and Igbo are just 2 out of more than 200 tribes in this country and everyone is seeing the kinda politics of hatred and bitterness you people are playing. When the time comes, we'll pay you back in your own coin

Yeye
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by Truthdeypain: 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
Aoeil:
Good job by the military.

Dear Forum members,
Please assist me in telling the forum owner as well as the moderators to curb the amount of political news on this forum. In as much as I know they generate traffic for the site, The amount of hatred and tribal abuse in political topics are alarming. Even in religious section where atheists argue with religionists it has never been this ugly. I know election is around the corner but forums like this is supposed to be promoting unity and sensitization not bigotry and tribal abuses. Elections will come and go but we will remain brothers and sisters(citizens of Nigeria)
God bless Nairaland
God bless federal republic of Nigeria
One love.

Once a bigot always a bigot. The yorubas i knew growing up as a kid who were heavily tribalistic and evil and who brought a lot of pain to my family as a child due to the circumstances in which I grew up, are far more evil and hateful of IGBOs than they ever were before. They seem to shed off their old hate just to renew afresh a more rigid and uncompromising stance for the people they love to hate, IGBOs, same can be said of those who were always a bit less tribalistiic, till date it's easier for them to be reasonable. So forget all this Eldorado talk what do you think peeps like Moh247, Manaq, Freestuff, Lhordspy, omeka, Lordvicco etc are doing? Raising the next generation of IGBOPHOBIC and jingoistic urchins, like their fathers raised them to be.

And what do you think someone like me would be doing and so many others would be doing. Firstly as are the most Liberal and individualistic Africans. I am raising my own Kids in the same way to respect other people's views while forging their own paths and not to accept indoctrination from anyone. Secondly that in all their dealings they should never make the grave mistake of attempting to reason with the children of the afore mentioned fellows as they will surely end up paying with their lives. Bigots will always be Bigots. its cultural, its ingrained in their DNA these folks cannot exist without hating Igbos. So they must defend themselves against tribalists, descending to their level of stupidity and giving them hate for hate and violence for violence. Our existence as Igbos is very fragile so we must protect ourselves from our enemies.

Lastly, this is not about politics, its about a cultural and social phenomenon some folks were raised to see their fellow human beings as undeserving of respect and honour for reasons fuelled by envy and jealousy alone. These tribal champions are more evil than the racists Africans lament about daily. Imagine a black man telling a fellow black man that he cannot be a president in a country where he is constitutionally enabled to contest a democratic election such is the level of their idiocy and wickedness, Thanks to God for folks like us. Na wotowoto! you suspend your common sense, wan do pass yourself, we die here no mercy for werey.

Forget all this your God bless, and One love bullshit its becoming quite stale and your good heart knows it.. There is no love and unity in Nigeria, no !not one. The love of oil and money and federal power instead reigns supreme. He who controls the center controls the oil. That is why the North and West lay claim to power as if its their birthright. Let's not be fools abeg. It gets to a point where you just tell yourself the truth and move one. Let's have sense in this kwantry. Kai!

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by tfelicityk(m): 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
The storyline is sketchy...
How can the NPf gives out information to the public that they want to attack the said camp "tomorrow".

Is NPF being diplomatic or selling out information to their target?

How true is this story?
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by kraftysprouts: 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by johnjose68: 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by Truthdeypain: 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
asanausana91:
This are the same people Peter obi said they are not killers and he planning to give them amnesty. Every sensible Nigerian should not think of voting Peter Obi.
OBI is ipob ESN I swear.

Very correct indeed. They should vote for the other fulani herdsmen, remind me his name again the waziri dude, the one who commanded for the Deborah girl to be killed, yes that sale one the unifier the one who asked the North to vote no Igbo or Yoruba man but himself, The great patriot and unifier Atiku Abubakar.

Or perhaps the hausa killing machine and drug addict who is the sole sponsor of Oduduwa republic, yes the very same one. The one who sent his boys into owo to slaughter innocent human beings and make it look like it was the innocent Fulanis who did it, he carefully chose an Igbo populated Church to reduce the number of indigenous casualties..as a last minute bargain chip in his infamous battle for the flagbearership of the party. His plan worked out well. Don't forget he keeps asking where are the cows, till date none has has prosecuted for the atrocities in OWO. And if eventually he becomes president it would become history just as the opponent he killed during his Lagos gubernstorial election.
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by UNDFTD: 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
naptu2:
See previous thread here: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/572720-just-in-troops-arrest-ipob-commander-who-allegedly-killed-gulak.html

Another FAKE news and cheap blackmail and propaganda. How many times would they have to arrest this same alleged killer of Gulak? They said many months ago that he was arrested and the same propagandists shared a picture of a Fulani soldier in military fatigue claiming he was an ESN commander. Now the same fake news broadcasters and cheap a$$ blackmailers are rearing their ugly heads. Well, I got news for these agent provocateurs, IPOB and ESN are NOT moved by your shenanigans. We are NOT deterred!

Watch the video at the link below and see the same Fulani soldier that was shooting indiscriminately that was[b] tagged an ESN commander[/b] as shown in the picture. After watching the video and looking at the picture, then judge for yourself and see how evil and deceptive these FOOLS that HATE IPOB and ESN with every fiber in their bodies are. Death to all the HATERS and you know yourselves!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZdCcXoTa_U

Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by kmaster007: 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
This one nah Fulani man
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
grin cooked and dished
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by UNDFTD: 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
naptu2:

https://punchng.com/deserter-trained-1000-ipob-fighters-killed-gulak-police/

WOW! We have several different "Onye Army." Could you, please, tell us which one is the real "Onye Army, fake ass mutha 4uckers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZdCcXoTa_U

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by ZombieSlayer1: 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
olatuns2017:

Yeye

mugu. oya dispute anything I said there nah, abi na lie i dey lie? undecided
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by asanausana91: 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Very correct indeed. They should vote for the other fulani herdsmen, remind me his name again the waziri dude, the one who commanded for the Deborah girl to be killed, yes that sale one the unifier the one who asked the North to vote no Igbo or Yoruba man but himself, The great patriot and unifier Atiku Abubakar.

Or perhaps the hausa killing machine and drug addict who is the sole sponsor of Oduduwa republic, yes the very same one. The one who sent his boys into owo to slaughter innocent human beings and make it look like it was the innocent Fulanis who did it, he carefully chose an Igbo populated Church to reduce the number of indigenous casualties..as a last minute bargeain chip in his infamous battle for the flagbearership of the party. His plan worked out well. Don't forget he keeps asking where are the cows, till date none has has prosecuted for the atrocities in OWO. And if eventually he becomes president it would become history just as the opponent he killed during his Lagos gubernstorial election.
accussing Atiku of killing Deborah shows how brainless you are. Among all the candidates it was only Atiku that comments on the gruesome murder of that girl. Let me remind you that a woman from Adamawa together with her 4 children was killed in Anambara by ipob terrorists and up to date Peter Obi has never condem that barbaric act.
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by UNDFTD: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
I could see all the COWARDS, you know yourselves, crawling out of their hiding holes to spew their usual garbage! But IPOB and ESN are not deterred!
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by Tochj(m): 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
From little information available to me from the right sources in the said village.
That Man is a Notorious criminal and a kidnapper terrorising the people not an ESN or IPOB member.
Am not from the village but that's what I heard.
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by naptu2: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
grin Some people are afraid to mention my username.
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by StreetMedia: 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
arantess:
i remember on that day, they killed 4 innocent guys in a sienna and claimed it was the killers

whats this one again?
Thank you for bringing us to speed with this information.

4 guys killed on that same day by the force.

Who is the real killer here? FOOLS!
Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by AfonjaPriest: 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juxRmumIX4M

Modified.

As usual the deception by supporters of terrorists is very easy to dispel. I'm going to explain it here and I'm even going to explain the excuse that they have not yet used.

The Imo State Police Command has said that it has arrested one of the killers of Ahmed Gulak. https://www.nairaland.com/7501071/troops-arrest-ipob-commander-allegedly

Now, some people claim that there is something wrong with this news because they say that this is the third time that the police is announcing that it has arrested or killed the killers of Gulak. That kind of trick cannot work on me because I remember quite well what happened on the day that Ahmed Gulak was killed.

Ipob media warriors, eye witnesses and security agents described what happened. In fact, there were videos of the terrorists that were operating on that day. It wasn't a single terrorist that was operating. In fact, I am going to provide a quote from one of the previous arrest announcements.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/police-arrest-suspected-killers-of-gulak-kill-3-in-gun-battle/

Does this mean that only one person was driving these 4 vehicles, or is it that there were many people in these 4 vehicles and the police has caught various members of the group at different times?

*******************************************************************************************************************

Some might ask how many times have the police caught Onye Army.

Onye Army is obviously a nickname and it has been used by many members of the terrorist group including Emeoyiri Uzoma Benjamin (who was arrested last year) and Nwagwu Chiwendu ( who was arrested a few days ago).
After torturing the man, they made him confess he killed Gulak.
It is the usual deception from the Army. The Army has been known for that kind of trick since the days of old.

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest IPOB Commander Who Allegedly Killed Gulak by rugged7(m): 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
lol....
Fake news.
Na only to arrest innocent people and frame weapons that nigeria security forces know.
Useless incompetent mongrels...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7-Year-Old Boye, Adam Afolabi, Missing In Lagos (Photo) / Ghanaian Teacher ‘Allows Students To Fight’ In Class After Canning Was Banned / 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.