Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) (1147 Views)

Tinubu Attends Youth Townhall Meeting In Abuja (Pictures, Video) / Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue Programme In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Bola Tinubu And APC Hosts Dinner And Dialogue In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
The incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 2023, HE Mr Peter Obi, has just arrived the venue of the Youth Dialogue going on in Lagos State.

He and his team just arrived moments ago and the attendees are very excited to see him.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
More

Re: Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by derecho(m): 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
BATstards won't know peace.
Welcome PO

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
The chosen one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
grin
derecho:
BATstards won't know peace.
Welcome PO

We will torment them even in "Tinubu's Lagos"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
cc: nlfpmod Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by triple996(m): 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
Peaceful lagos
Re: Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
Man of the people

Loved and respected by all

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by Racoon(m): 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
You can not be sane and vote for someone else besides Peter Obi.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
Why must he attend it in Lagos? What about Anambra?? It's a Anambra peaceful?? grin grin they're running from their own land to another man's land to host events because no peace in their own land
Re: Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by Kaycee9242(m): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
Very energetic! Always available at all times and everywhere he is needed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by Massiveglory: 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2022
Pmb is leaving in the next few months. hope you are saving your 25k alawe well?
Nobody go send you oh.

LordviccoDaGuru:
Why must he attend it in Lagos? What about Anambra?? It's a Anambra peaceful?? grin grin they're running from their own land to another man's land to host events because no peace in their own land

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by JoeNL22(m): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
Omoluabi obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by Ofunaofu: 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
A real Town hall totally different............... from Tinubu's bulaba balabu blu blu blu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by SaiOba: 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
grin grin grin Haba! Peter Obi Zukwanie Ike grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by SaiOba: 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
Great Nigerian Youths, remember to vote for a president, you will forever be proud of. Vote n protect your vote.

Vote for a president that won't respectfully tell you to Shurrup. Vote for a president that wont turn a blind eye to your numerous complains and jet out to Dubai.

Vote for a humble man who is always ready to serve you, ready to sit and listen to you. One who knows you have the civil right to protest. One who knows how to save for the rainy days while he works for the greater good of all Nigerians. Vote for the man that is ready to give a verifiable accounts. Of his stewardship.

Nigerians, Vote Wisely..

Vote a man with empathy.

Vote Peter Obi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by Ofunaofu: 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Same Anambra that he visited yesterday or another Anambra?

Clown

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by fuckJones(f): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
nigga is afraid of visiting Anambra
Re: Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
fuckJones:

Yes because of IPOB
Re: Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

Same Anambra that he visited yesterday or another Anambra?

Clown

The visit was thrown back visit of 2016
Re: Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by walefresh3(m): 3:25pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nigerians... I cannot vote candidate that lie per every 20 seconds..... Vote WISELY....
I will rather believe those that has geniue information about obi performance than one paid ipob to reparkage failures for me....

If this man had created good institutions for the future of anambra youths ... I am very the youths of anambra state we not partake in ipob activities and unknown gun men....

To tell ourselves the truth... Naa idleness Puch many of anambra youths into ipob activities and Monday sit at home...

If Peter obi Don lay down good environment and investmented in the youths.. to day non of them will have the time for devilish activities....

Agbero work is better than ipob oooo...

To say the truth... Peter obi failed woefully while GOVERNING anambra state...
Re: Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by 1nice(m): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria come 2023, after President Buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIaaFKsFbAo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by walefresh3(m): 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
Great Nigerian Youths, remember to vote for a president, you will forever be proud of. Vote n protect your vote.

Vote for a president that you respectfully tell you to Shurrup. Vote for a president that wont turn a blind eye to your numerous complains and jet out to Dubai.

Vote for a humble man who is always ready to serve you, ready to sit and listen to you. One who knows you have the civil right to protest. One who knows how save for the rainy days while he works for the greater good of all Nigerians. Vote for the man that is ready to give a verifiable accounts..

Nigerians, Vote Wisely..

Vote a man with empathy.

Vote TINUBU/ SHETTIMA..

Re: Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
walefresh3:
Nigerians... I cannot vote candidate that lie per every 20 seconds..... Vote WISELY....
I will rather believe those that has geniue information about obi performance than one paid ipob to reparkage failures for me....

If this man had created good institutions for the future of anambra youths ... I am very the youths of anambra state we not partake in ipob activities and unknown gun men....

To tell ourselves the truth... Naa idleness Puch many of anambra youths into ipob activities and Monday sit at home...

If Peter obi Don lay down good environment and investmented in the youths.. to day non of them will have the time for devilish activities....

Agbero work is better than ipob oooo...

To say the truth... Peter obi failed woefully while GOVERNING anambra state...

Your fellow Urchin don pass this level of propaganda.

Try something new please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
fuckJones:

The one that visited Anambra yesterday or another one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Na craze dey worry you so.

Wailing wailer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by fuckJones(f): 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Lizzysamuel:

The one that visited Anambra yesterday or another one?
where in Anambra handle mop
Re: Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by fuckJones(f): 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
Lizzysamuel:
grin

We will torment them even in "Tinubu's Lagos"
in tinubu peaceful Lagos
Re: Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by TAP23: 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Omo! Ur hunger mix with wickedness and evil grin
How u take dey sleep at night with all these wicked and malicious thoughts for Ur head
Re: Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by techWriter3: 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2022
BATstards won't informed peace

So, Check my profile if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, statement of purpose, thesis, or personal statement.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Youth Dialogue In Lagos (Pictures) by Waterysperm: 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Hahahahahahaha....I can't stop laughing oo. Even to the extent that people started looking at me. This is why I always come to Nairaland here to laugh away my sorrows But how do you guys do these...Lol. I mean lying with a straight face and feeling undisturbed at all. To be candid, you are not an ordinary urchin. I think you are one of the best urchin (if not the best) on this forum. You are a dedicated and sophisticated urchin Bro. In a nutshell, YOU NEED A PAY RISE.

(1) (Reply)

Claims Igbos Will Take Over Lagos Silly Propaganda – Effiong / I Respect Prof Wole Soyinka But I Don't Agree With Him. Chimamanda Says. Video / Responses: Before And After On Soludo Road Constructions In Akapaka Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.