Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Responses: Before And After On Soludo Road Constructions In Akapaka Onitsha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Responses: Before And After On Soludo Road Constructions In Akapaka Onitsha (1115 Views)

Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi / Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra / Governor Sani Bello Inspects Road Constructions In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Responses: Before And After On Soludo Road Constructions In Akapaka Onitsha by Charming1(m): 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpr3Ofe0vio
SOLUDO FINISHES AKPAKA/FEDERAL HOUSING/MALE HOSTEL DRIVE/AKPAKA-NSUGBE ROAD

Governor of Anambra State, Professor Chukwuma Charles Soludo has inspected three select roads in Onitsha.

The roads are; Akpaka Road (2.896Km), Federal Housing Link Road (972m), Spur to 3-3, Male Hostel Drive (585m).

Also inspected was the 3.341 km Akpaka-Nsugbe Road.

Rehabilitation and reconstruction of the roads is being handled by Tec Engineering Nigeria LTD.

Re: Responses: Before And After On Soludo Road Constructions In Akapaka Onitsha by wasco24: 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
Poor job

2 Likes

Re: Responses: Before And After On Soludo Road Constructions In Akapaka Onitsha by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
After all the increased tax, they give us poor product. They say it has has 20yr warranty

2 Likes

Re: Responses: Before And After On Soludo Road Constructions In Akapaka Onitsha by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
I don’t know why constructing roads with underground or covered drainage and sidewalks is so difficult in this 21st century! I can understand building roads with open gutters in villages or inter-town roads….but within a built-up city!? C’mon!

2 Likes

Re: Responses: Before And After On Soludo Road Constructions In Akapaka Onitsha by christejames(m): 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
Soludo is just beating to the gallery...

His hype is too much

1 Like

Re: Responses: Before And After On Soludo Road Constructions In Akapaka Onitsha by anyLEGALmeans: 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
This road is poorly done i no go lie...You can clearly see red sand already coming out from beneath

1 Like

Re: Responses: Before And After On Soludo Road Constructions In Akapaka Onitsha by GeneralPula: 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
PROUDIGBO:
I don’t know why constructing roads with underground or covered drainage and sidewalks is so difficult in this 21st century! I can understand building roads with open gutters in villages or inter-town roads….but within a built-up city!? C’mon!
Where is the build up city?
Re: Responses: Before And After On Soludo Road Constructions In Akapaka Onitsha by GeneralPula: 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
anyLEGALmeans:
This road is poorly done i no go lie...You can clearly see red sand already coming out from beneath
Not so. The red mud probably mixed with the Portland cement. It’s not coming from beneath..
Re: Responses: Before And After On Soludo Road Constructions In Akapaka Onitsha by obailala(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
Quality work delivery is always a big deal to the black man. If they aren't building roads without drainages, then it will be roads with open gutters... And then, why's it always a luxury to mark roads in Nigeria? If you spend billions building a road, how much extra does it really cost to put painted road markings?

3 Likes

Re: Responses: Before And After On Soludo Road Constructions In Akapaka Onitsha by SwissMass: 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
Was This not the same man that said Peter Obi will labour in vain when Peter Obi was dancing Nzobu Nzobu political dances from churches to churches and Igbo markets to market

(1) (Reply)

Stay Away From Igbo Land This Yuletide, Ekpa Warns Igbos In Diaspora / Just In; Supreme Court Will Deliver Judgement On 19th Jan..... / Open Letter To Mr.president By Seyilaw - People React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.