Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem (21647 Views)

Falz Reacts To The Murder Of Bolanle Raheem By A Police Officer / Photo Of ASP Ayuba Who Shot Bolanle Raheem Dead / Lawyer, Bolanle Raheem, Shot Dead By Police In Lagos On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by latolz: 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
This governor is very funny. Does he think we have forgotten the lekki toll gate massacre
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by chichriso: 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by tabaralph: 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
naptu2:
Jubril A. Gawat @Mr_JAGs

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1608454052572180480
In as much as I condemned the the brutal killing of this young woman, what about the commoners that are being killed on regular basis? If the power that be could handle every killing in this country like Bolanle case I am sure these trigger happy cops will always think twice before shooting at innocent souls

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by arantess: 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2022
Throwback:
Police and government officials have been kept on their toes because of this killing which is no different from similar police inflicted deaths that occurred this same December.

Reason is that this particular death did not fit the profile that the police could easily sweep under the carpet, and the government officials do not want anything that can result to anti-police and anti-government protests so close to the elections.
Exactly, cos she's with the NBA and all that

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by Molenu100(m): 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
ShaqFu:
Nice one bros Sanwo-Olu
Am really impressed with the step Sanwo Olu for him to have left Lagos to meet with IGP over the killing of that innocent woman
Kudos to Governor Sanwo Olu
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by ibkayee(f): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
How many victims of senseless police brutality is Nigeria going to have before the root cause is addressed? All these eye service briefings are better than nothing but all it does is stick another bandage on top of the issue

If it wasn't the election period would Sanwo be scrambling up and down like this?

RIP to Bolanle

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by Sleekfingers: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
I have a feeling this Murder will be cover up.

I don't trust Nigeria Police Force.

Before NKO .....the guy might spend couple of years in prison.... useless country.....
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
I have a feeling this Murder will be cover up.

I don't trust Nigeria Police Force.

I have a friend who work as a prison warder

He killed someone with his gun in front of prison and went away with it, although he was arrested after that coz people almost kill the man so police came for his rescue, after like 3 months the same police help the man out, although he paid some amount of money to the family for burial when he was in the prison. I don't trust Nigerian police
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by ADEGUNWA01: 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
Most igbos and particularly obituary supporters don't have sense. How can u be blaming the gov for the worst of federal police. U are abusing sanwo olu and ur region is a dead trap for u ppl that is why u can't go home, u will not blame or abuse ur irresponsible useless govs governing useless ppl liek igbos but very quick to abuse sanwo, Tinubu or any south west gov. Awon omo oshi jatijati
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by jesmond3945: 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
naptu2:
Gboyega Akosile @gboyegaakosile

https://twitter.com/gboyegaakosile/status/1608454596929945600
i wish the poor man on the street would be given the same treatment.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by InvertedHammer: 3:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
/

It may seem that only the governors of Lagos and Rivers states are the only ones visible in Nigeria.

/
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by Donedeal1(m): 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
Must a so called "chief-security-officer" of a state go through this to ensure justice is done?.

Relax @sanwo olu "End SARS" season 2 will solve this.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by colestephan86: 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2022
Jennyclay:
Mtcheeeww..... This agbero governor will sweep this case under the carpet just like how he swept Bamise's case. Sanwo-olu God will arrest you very soon.

Wicked & Evil governor.
Is he the one that killed your father
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by jeff1980(m): 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
Civilian Criminal met Official Criminals, We can never forget mastermind of Endsars Killings in LEKKI Tolls Gate.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by jaxxy(m): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
We are waiting
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by clockwisereport: 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nwachi1:
I pray they will follow this case to the end and not to sweep it under the rug after 3 weeks

Stupid fraudster
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by Crafteck1: 4:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ishilove:
There are some people you just must not touch. Too bad. I wish Jafaru's murder had provoked this kind of reactions. It would have served as deterrent to those men in Awilo police station or whatever
exactly, so in the eyes of lagos govt, it takes a lawyer's death to call police to order, why is the dpo still there
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by clockwisereport: 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nwachi1:
I pray they will follow this case to the end and not to sweep it under the rug after 3 weeks

Onye oshi
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by Tareq1105: 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
ebuclassic18:
Eye service because the news is trending

And you think you would have done better than Sanwo Olu?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by HardMirror(m): 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
ecolime:

When it comes to eye service, Babajide na legend. Hin true colour go show after winning second term cheesy
honestly. The guy sabi eye service. Nonsense.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by HardMirror(m): 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
tabaralph:

In as much as I condemned the the brutal killing of this young woman, what about the commoners that are being killed on regular basis? If the power that be could handle every killing in this country like Bolanle case I am sure these trigger happy cops will always think twice before shooting at innocent souls
Dont mind the idiots and nigerians too are being fooled. Bolanle's family can even fight for themselves. Poor people get killed all the time and nothing happens. No appology sef.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by davidadenrele: 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
Your Excellency Lagos State Governor,

Your Feedback to uphold equity and justice for Late Bolanle Raheem whose life wasted by a triggered free policeman is good cause, however the justice and equity you want to uphold would have also go along way if you also acknowledge and accept the inquiry of the committee set up by administration over the lives of those that were wasted unjustly by our armed uniform men during the end sars protest what is good for the goose is good for the gander, justice for one lost life should be justice those killed unjustly during the end sars protest.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by Tareq1105: 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
Donedeal1:
Must a so called "chief-security-officer" of a state go through this to ensure justice is done?.

Relax @sanwo olu "End SARS" season 2 will solve this.

I advise you lead from the front.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by HardMirror(m): 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
ibkayee:
How many victims of senseless police brutality is Nigeria going to have before the root cause is addressed? All these eye service briefings are better than nothing but all it does is stick another bandage on top of the issue

If it wasn't the election period would Sanwo be scrambling up and down like this?

RIP to Bolanle
god bless u jare. So we should all become female pregnant lawyers before the government takes us serious. Rubbish people

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by Donedeal1(m): 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
Tareq1105:

I advise you lead from the front.
Just watch out.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
Very important, we don't like or tolerate mad animals in Lagos, take them to where they take animals to.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by seunjungle1(m): 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
Must thus kind of case push to Abuja? What is s the essence of commissioner of police in Lagos if he can not handle this kind of issue....what is it policing then?

Restructure is truly the way out.

RIP beautiful woman and mother!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets IGP Over Killing Of Bolanle Raheem by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
latolz:
This governor is very funny. Does he think we have forgotten the lekki toll gate massacre
Will you shut up, nobody was killed by the military, the people killed were killed by same hoodlums that were destroying everywhere, stealing and killing. Mumu, are you even in the scene. I was there, idiot, the military shot in the air, that DJ is working with some evil people, dumb Nigerians are being used to destroy Lagos. Nnamdi Kanu made a video, urging Ipobians to burn down Lagos, attack Tinubu's properties, and destroy all Lagos owns. Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob should be sued by Lagos state government, for all the destruction and burning of BRT and private properties worth trillions. Hoodlums and anarchists killed more than 20 police, cultists and criminals took over everywhere, Lekki and mainland was under seige by hoodlums and gangs. The military came to save the day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Foil Armed Robbery Attack In Zamfara, Capture One (photos) / Man Arraigned For Using Female Facebook Account For N1.5 Million Fraud(photo) / Boko Haram Invades Yobe Community, Cart Away Gold Jewelry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.