Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 (43137 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona Super Cup Final (4 - 1) On 14th January 2024 / Brighton Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 14th January 2023 / Liverpool Vs Manchester City (4 - 3) On 14th January 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by angelfallz(m): 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2023
Fernandes and Eriksen played well.
yemi1504:
This is the best win I will treasure this season. How they came back from the dead is what we will never know. Time to go back in for De Jong in the summer. Both of Fernandes and Eriksen should not be playing these kind of games.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by angelfallz(m): 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
Lol. Which kain WhatsApp group chat be that? Una open WhatsApp group chat for football?
dfrost:

cheesy cheesy cheesy tell them ooh. Eternal enemies fa.

One guy dey for WhatsApp group dey call me fair weather fan because e nah Chelsea fan. I had to pull receipts in the chat group from far back to show him.

He always hide when Chelsea is playing and will never chat if they lose. Sore losers. I've never seen supporters like those guys. Always bitter.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by angelfallz(m): 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
Chelsea are gradually buying players that fit Graham Potter's style of play. All that is needed is patience. Although being patient is not the Chelsea way.
Crumbian:

In PotterBall - Whatever that is - we trust cheesy angry
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by mayor1814: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
Jokerman:

Yes he bleeped up with the interview, but I will never still turn my back on the GOAT... moreover no present man utd player has the right to talk about Ronaldo until they win and play their all for the club like he did.

Although ETH is a great coach. Ronaldo leaving man utd was OK, he's to big to be put on the bench for clowns like Martial

Wen Ronaldo was on top of his game he gave his all agreed. But man utd had other players who gave their all too. Vidic, Scholes, Giggs, Evra, Hargreaves, Rooney etc are all powerful names and legends in man utd who gave their all together with Ronaldo.

No matter how big a player is, a time will come he will have to admit he has passed his prime. Accepting reality is d key. When u accept reality of life dat your game has gone down sitting on d bench and being used as super sub once in a while will not come as insult to u.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by spencekat(m): 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
Great100000:
I pray oooo
I told you
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Great100000: 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
spencekat:
I told you
Yes ooooo, that last 7 minutes is like 70 Minutes grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by spencekat(m): 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
Great100000:
Yes ooooo, that last 7 minutes is like 70 Minutes grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Pyhonist: 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2023
Dybala11:

If not, I'm coming back to quote you tomorrow sir. grin

You can still come back and say up Gunners! grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Dybala11(m): 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2023
Pyhonist:

Up shooters ni. grin

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Dybala11(m): 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2023
spencekat:
After parking buses?
We had to protect the lead in the dying minutes now, abi you want us to throw away the lead ni?? grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Dybala11(m): 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2023
Kingcalls:

I'm not comparing Ronaldo to him...I'm just trying to let u know that a top forward has to score about 20 league goals b4 u as classified as a top forward... any forward that averages 10 league goals per season is poor , especially if he plays for a top team ... Harry kane , Salah, mane , Abumeyang , Aguero , Diego Costa, vardy were averaging or averages 20 league goals per season during their peak years ... they were also averaging 30-40 goals in all competitions, while Rashford averages 15 to 20...that's poor ... a team can't win anything with that type of player as their top forward... this present Manchester with a Ronaldo of last season wud hv been heading to the league title cos he will score 30 to 40 goals this season ...if he cud do 24 in his first season in a dilapidated confused team that were low in spirit and effort... what Rashford is doing this season is all thanks to Ronaldo coming thru last season, the guy don learn the art of poaching from Ronaldo...
Bruno used to be very terrible at finishing chances like he got yesterday cos he loves going to power at every chance ... Ronaldo taught him when to place and when to hit it intelligently...that's y when he scored his first goal this season , he ran to Ronaldo, cos it's only a fantastic skilled finisher cud do what he did .... Rashford has improved in his headers , another attribute that he got from playing and training with Ronaldo last season... I repeat, if Ronaldo dint join last season , ole will still b at utd and they will still b deceiving themselves with 4th and 5th positions and maguire will still b starting... Ronaldo challenged them and put the spot on them , they had to do the right thing by force
All the players you listed there actually do one thing in common, they're all strikers. Apart from probably Ronaldo and maybe Mbappe, name 5 wingers that have consistently scored 20+ goals in a season please??
Your judgement is seriously biased. grin
And what you said about Fernandez isn't true, he racked in numbers before Ronaldo came.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Kingcalls: 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dybala11:

All the players you listed there actually do one thing in common, they're all strikers. Apart from probably Ronaldo and maybe Mbappe, name 5 wingers that have consistently scored 20+ goals in a season please??
Your judgement is seriously biased. grin
And what you said about Fernandez isn't true, he racked in numbers before Ronaldo came.

Bruno racked in penalties b4 Ronaldo joined, since the penalties dried up , he stopped scoring...he has only scored 2 goals this season of which the second was very controversial... salah mane , mayrez, vinicious Jr, son , sterling all raked in number of goals ... don't forget that Rashford has majorly played as a top 9 for the past 4 seasons now
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Numerouno94(m): 11:50am On Jan 17, 2023
fergie001:

lamasta numerouno94 rn

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Dybala11(m): 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
Kingcalls:

Bruno racked in penalties b4 Ronaldo joined, since the penalties dried up , he stopped scoring...he has only scored 2 goals this season of which the second was very controversial... salah mane , mayrez, vinicious Jr, son , sterling all raked in number of goals ... don't forget that Rashford has majorly played as a top 9 for the past 4 seasons now
Rashford as a 9 for 4 seasons??
Which position has Martial been playing then. grin
On Bruno's goal, so only 2 of those goals he scored that time were non-penalty goals?? Dey play, just dey play. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Dybala11(m): 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2023
Pyhonist:

I won't. grin

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Kingcalls: 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2023
Dybala11:

Rashford as a 9 for 4 seasons??
Which position has Martial been playing then. grin
On Bruno's goal, so only 2 of those goals he scored that time were non-penalty goals?? Dey play, just dey play. grin

How many games have u see martial play in the past 4 seasons?? Martial also is a winger originally... no one has played more as a 9 in United like Rashford In the past 4 seasons
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Lamasta(m): 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
fergie001:

lamasta numerouno94 rn

A well bought victory GGMU

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by Dybala11(m): 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2023
Kingcalls:

How many games have u see martial play in the past 4 seasons?? Martial also is a winger originally... no one has played more as a 9 in United like Rashford In the past 4 seasons
And in that time frame we've had signed Odion Ighalo, Edinson Cavani, Sanchez and also had Lukaku as at that time o. I guess ones were midfielders abi. Say na Rashford has played more as a 9 compared to Martial in the last 4 seasons. Dey play bro, just dey play. The season in which the duo of Rashford and Martial had 17 league goals each, do you know who was starting as the striker and who played as the winger?? Just continue to play. You don see mumu abi. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by fergie001: 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lamasta:

A well bought victory GGMU
Hahahahaha
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On 14th January 2023 by fabolouz1(m): 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2023
The most exciting game this season.
In truth nobody deserves to lose, a point is fair to both teams.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Manchester City : Community Shield 4 - 1 pen On 6th August 2023 / Arsenal Vs Liverpool (4 - 1) On 4th April 2015 / West Brom Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 12th May 2017