Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Female Soldier Threatens To Behead Her (Video, Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Female Soldier Threatens To Behead Her (Video, Pics) (4642 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her / I Will Kill You & Nothing Will Happen - Soldier Threatens Driver On Kaduna Road / Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Female Soldier Threatens To Behead Her (Video, Pics) by Naijalarry: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
Unknown gunmen have kidnapped and stripped a female soldier, Phoebe Jonnson, threatening to behead her and use her for sacrifice as a lesson to her fellow soldiers, Inform Nigeria authoritatively reports.

In the video clip obtained by Inform Nigeria, the lady who said she hails from Abia State was seen crying and pleading for mercy from her abductors, which fell on deaf ears as they kept on mocking and threatening to end her life.

The abducted lady was identified as PP Jonnson, a lieutenant in the Nigerian army.

She was stripped naked and her hands and legs were tied with what looked like pieces of her uniform.

One of the unknown gunmen said, "This is a wonderful information to the whole of (sic) our people who are still in the military.

"This is a wonderful message to all of you that are still in the military, [the] Nigerian military, [because] that is how you people will be dying one after the other.

"Here, it's happening live in Enugu, today being [the] 26th of December 2022. It's happening live and direct.

"A lieutenant, [a] two-star in the military, it's happening live and direct, right away.

"We are going to kill you and use as a sacrifice; in front of the spirit, we are going to keep your head and you will start fighting for us from today," he spoke in Igbo language and English.

"You will fight against our enemies [with chants]. You will be going to message for us, both in spirit and flesh.

"See what you have done to yourself; you're in the army.

"For those of you that are still in [military] service, this is how your lives will be ending one after the other."

The unknown gunmen said they're not working together with IPOB but are only demanding to get Biafra.

“This is unknown gunmen; unknown gunmen has (sic) nothing to do with IPOB; unknown gunmen doesn't know IPOB; what we are after is Biafra [and] whether they like it or not, we must gain our freedom.

Talking to the abducted soldier and speaking in pidgin English, “Look here, you think we are joking with you. Say goodbye to the world, goodbye to your fellow soldiers, goodbye to this life. Bye bye.

"This is Enugu express highway (sic); we will be killing them [the soldiers] one after the other."

WATCH THE VIDEO ON TWITTER

Source- https://inform.ng/general/video-unknown-gunmen-kidnaps-phoebe-jonnson/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Nlfpmod

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Female Soldier Threatens To Behead Her (Video, Pics) by Naijalarry: 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2022
The female soldier was said to have travelled home for the Christmas celebration.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Female Soldier Threatens To Behead Her (Video, Pics) by Northurmate: 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
IPOB killing their kinspeople.
Bunch of disgusting nitwits. They don't even know what they want

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Female Soldier Threatens To Behead Her (Video, Pics) by Robinmido(m): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
I wonder when all this nonsense will stop
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Female Soldier Threatens To Behead Her (Video, Pics) by Nawttiboi007(m): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
This is sad and wicked... what kind of beings could abduct their own and want to murder her in cold blood juz because she’s serving her fatherland?..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Female Soldier Threatens To Behead Her (Video, Pics) by pyyxxaro: 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
This is madness , these guys should stop all these na cry
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Female Soldier Threatens To Behead Her (Video, Pics) by Teibaba(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
This is pure madness

If it was governor's daughter they abducted we would have been hearing of her release now.

Am scared Naija won't do nothing about this.

cry cry cry cry

I pray and hope you find help and luck

Igbos cannot prove their innocence
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Female Soldier Threatens To Behead Her (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
Unfortunately the young lady is serving the punishment of Fulani in the Nigerian military.

These Igbo guys now hates Nigeria on all ramifications.

If I'm an igboman in the military today, I will sabotage the federal government And make sure that any military sent to my region will never return home alive.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Female Soldier Threatens To Behead Her (Video, Pics) by Opportuneke(m): 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
With all these happenings, I am not sure if God is aware of this country at all.

Her only offence is to be a citizen of Nigeria.

Igbo people killing their own people, they turned their own soil into a battle ground to fight federal government for freedom. Chaiii

Odiegwu ooo

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Female Soldier Threatens To Behead Her (Video, Pics) by charlesdinho7(m): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
she is even a lieutenant. what is wrong with this people? may God see her through. very sad

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Female Soldier Threatens To Behead Her (Video, Pics) by stamapro(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
They showed how backwards the black race is, they did this to this female soldier, whose only crime is that she is a Nigerian soldier. This is peak of their achievement if you asked them. Now let them tell the whole world what they intend to add to their miserable struggle killing her.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Female Soldier Threatens To Behead Her (Video, Pics) by 77up(m): 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
So sad
Woe betide Ipob.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Female Soldier Threatens To Behead Her (Video, Pics) by do4luv14(m): 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
Naijalarry:
Unknown gunmen have kidnapped and stripped a female soldier, Phoebe Jonnson, threatening to behead her and use her for sacrifice as a lesson to her fellow soldiers, Inform Nigeria authoritatively reports.

In the video clip obtained by Inform Nigeria, the lady who said she hails from Abia State was seen crying and pleading for mercy from her abductors, which fell on deaf ears as they kept on mocking and threatening to end her life.

The abducted lady was identified as PP Jonnson, a lieutenant in the Nigerian army.

She was stripped naked and her hands and legs were tied with what looked like pieces of her uniform.

One of the unknown gunmen said, "This is a wonderful information to the whole of (sic) our people who are still in the military.

"This is a wonderful message to all of you that are still in the military, [the] Nigerian military, [because] that is how you people will be dying one after the other.

"Here, it's happening live in Enugu, today being [the] 26th of December 2022. It's happening live and direct.

"A lieutenant, [a] two-star in the military, it's happening live and direct, right away.

"We are going to kill you and use as a sacrifice; in front of the spirit, we are going to keep your head and you will start fighting for us from today," he spoke in Igbo language and English.

"You will fight against our enemies [with chants]. You will be going to message for us, both in spirit and flesh.

"For those of you that are still in [military] service, this is how your lives will be ending one after the other."

The unknown gunmen said they're not working together with IPOB but are only demanding to get Biafra.

“This is unknown gunmen; unknown gunmen has (sic) nothing to do with IPOB; unknown gunmen doesn't know IPOB; what we are after is Biafra [and] whether they like it or not, we must gain our freedom.

Talking to the abducted soldier and speaking in pidgin English, “Look here, you think we are joking with you. Say goodbye to the world, goodbye to your fellow soldiers, goodbye to this life. Bye bye.

"This is Enugu express highway (sic); we will be killing them [the soldiers] one after the other."

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Nlfpmod

Op Delete that her nudes asap, and do it quickly
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Female Soldier Threatens To Behead Her (Video, Pics) by deavicky(m): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
If they finally kill the girl and army no do to them what they did in udi and kastinala I will call buhari and Nigeria Army bastard.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Female Soldier Threatens To Behead Her (Video, Pics) by Ladymillion(f): 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
Naijalarry:
The female soldier was said to have travelled home for the Christmas celebration.
very heart breaking, may she be found alive !
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Female Soldier Threatens To Behead Her (Video, Pics) by Angrygoat: 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
She shaved her toto,no breast. Age 23 or so
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Female Soldier Threatens To Behead Her (Video, Pics) by baretalk: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2022
When these pigs kidnap military their ipob slaves pigs are happy, till the military hit back, their mama and papa go dey cry. Ipob pigs. If Nigerian army don't destroy these ipob pigs, I will be really disappointed. This is sacrilege.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Female Soldier Threatens To Behead Her (Video, Pics) by Parachoko: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2022
Naijalarry:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Men

I don't want to be in her position right now embarassed

Them fit don behead the lady

Is so sad, I don't think the lady is in Army Infantry sef, she might not be taken part in any combat, but this idiot still humiliate her like this.

Is so sad!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Female Soldier Threatens To Behead Her (Video, Pics) by Parachoko: 10:56am On Dec 31, 2022
Naijalarry:
I don't understand, it seems she was rat out by someone living in her community, because, with all the stories coming out from the South East, she is not suppose to have anything that will make anyone knows she is a soldiers on her.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Female Soldier Threatens To Behead Her (Video, Pics) by Das1mama: 2:14am On Jan 01, 2023
WHERE EVER YOU ARE RIGHT NOW, I PRAY FOR THE PROTECTION OF GOD UPON YOUR LIFE. AMEN.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Female Soldier Threatens To Behead Her (Video, Pics) by Joeyfizzo: 3:14am On Jan 01, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Unfortunately the young lady is serving the punishment of Fulani in the Nigerian military.

If I'm an igboman in the military today, I will sabotage the federal government And make sure that any military sent to my region will never return home alive.
you are a stinking asshole filled with shit
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Female Soldier Threatens To Behead Her (Video, Pics) by Okhuadams(m): 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

God in his vengeance will surely Deal with you and your entire family
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Female Soldier Threatens To Behead Her (Video, Pics) by Polynek(m): 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
Chaaaii too bad
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kidnaps Female Soldier Threatens To Behead Her (Video, Pics) by nedekid: 6:16am On Jan 02, 2023
This is plain madness.
These animals must pay and pay dearly. This is not bravado, but the work of demented cowards.
I pray this soldier comes or safe.

(1) (Reply)

Am A Chinese, Let Me Tell You Why Chinese Supermarkets Refuse Nigerian Customers / H / Drama As Judge Shaves Head Of Former Barcelona Player Haruna Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.