Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

2023: Who Among These 4 Contenders Can You Trust With Nigeria's Treasury? (Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Who Among These 4 Contenders Can You Trust With Nigeria's Treasury? (Pic) (565 Views)

Subsidy: Nigeria Treasury Must Be Protected From Looters — Tinubu / 2023: Who Is Buhari's Anointed? - The Cable / “why I Handed Over Nigeria’s Treasury To Women” – President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Who Among These 4 Contenders Can You Trust With Nigeria's Treasury? (Pic) by floret23(f): 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
Corruption under APC has gotten to its highest peak. That of PDP was a child playing. Even animals are now alleged to be stealing money in this regime and that's why we must vote wisely come 2019.

Re: 2023: Who Among These 4 Contenders Can You Trust With Nigeria's Treasury? (Pic) by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
Obi
Re: 2023: Who Among These 4 Contenders Can You Trust With Nigeria's Treasury? (Pic) by derecho(m): 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kikikiki... Atiku resemble Armed robber tru tru o.

Any Sane person would choose Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Who Among These 4 Contenders Can You Trust With Nigeria's Treasury? (Pic) by onez: 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
@
Re: 2023: Who Among These 4 Contenders Can You Trust With Nigeria's Treasury? (Pic) by SLAP44: 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Obi has shown great trust than any other Nigerian in power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Who Among These 4 Contenders Can You Trust With Nigeria's Treasury? (Pic) by Praxis758: 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
The only one among when who:

1. Never borrowed, but saved

2. Took his state from 36th in education to 1st

3. Massively and openly reduced the cost of governance.

4. Has known classmates from primary school to university.

5. Though seen as a regional and lightweight contender, but is shocking them daily.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Who Among These 4 Contenders Can You Trust With Nigeria's Treasury? (Pic) by fuckJones(f): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
tinubu or kwankwaso
I no trust the one the will invest my money in family that will be next to nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Who Among These 4 Contenders Can You Trust With Nigeria's Treasury? (Pic) by Newton2024: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
Peter Obi

He is the only one that we are discussing his investment but not embezzlement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Who Among These 4 Contenders Can You Trust With Nigeria's Treasury? (Pic) by skedman(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
A simple question was asked from that nigga
Do you have investment with next company he said no but my family is the owner of next , my daddy and mummy own the company but you managed it . He said yes

Who is stupid ?
Re: 2023: Who Among These 4 Contenders Can You Trust With Nigeria's Treasury? (Pic) by Newton2024: 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
fuckJones:
tinubu or kwankwaso
I no trust the one the will invest my money in family that will be next to nothing
Why do you hate the future of your children?
Re: 2023: Who Among These 4 Contenders Can You Trust With Nigeria's Treasury? (Pic) by Superwave16320: 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: 2023: Who Among These 4 Contenders Can You Trust With Nigeria's Treasury? (Pic) by Superwave16320: 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
The way Anamabra are regretting trusting the Commonwealth of their children to the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal that looted it into his daughter Gabrielle's Pandora account ba ?!

Newton2024:
Why do you hate the future of your children?

Re: 2023: Who Among These 4 Contenders Can You Trust With Nigeria's Treasury? (Pic) by olawalepopoola: 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
None. Even Obi de go there to chop him own.
Re: 2023: Who Among These 4 Contenders Can You Trust With Nigeria's Treasury? (Pic) by Zandena(f): 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
Honestly Tinubu carries the day here. He has built capacity, he has built people, he has built bridges across all the divides and he has built Lagos where both Obi Pandora and Atiku finds as heaven!
Obi cannot be trusted with public funds, he is a silent looter who looted public fortune and hide it in tax heaven like Pandora. He's also a drunkard and a womanizer who can sleep with anything under skirt.
Apart from Tinubu, i can only trust Kwankwaso to some extent for obvious reasons that he was a two-terms governor of kano state, a minister of defence with no corruption case against him till today.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Who Among These 4 Contenders Can You Trust With Nigeria's Treasury? (Pic) by ibkayee(f): 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
I'm aware of financial controversies that Tinubu, Obi and Atiku have been involved in, not sure about Kwankwaso
Re: 2023: Who Among These 4 Contenders Can You Trust With Nigeria's Treasury? (Pic) by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
fuckJones:
tinubu or kwankwaso

What's the name of the family business ?
Re: 2023: Who Among These 4 Contenders Can You Trust With Nigeria's Treasury? (Pic) by mrvitalis(m): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
Zandena:
Honestly Tinubu carries the day here. He has built capacity, he has built people, he has built bridges across all the divides and he has built Lagos where both Obi Pandora and Atiku finds as heaven!
Obi cannot be trusted with public funds, he is a silent looter who looted public fortune and hide it in tax heaven like Pandora. He's also a drunkard and a womanizer who can sleep with anything under skirt.
Apart from Tinubu, i can only trust Kwankwaso to some extent for obvious reasons that he was a two-terms governor of kano state, a minister of defence with no corruption case against him till today.
Name one business or property Tinubu owned before he became governor abeg just one

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Who Among These 4 Contenders Can You Trust With Nigeria's Treasury? (Pic) by Ddokie: 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
mrvitalis:

Name one business or property Tinubu owned before he became governor abeg just one

na there the discussion go end bro.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Who Among These 4 Contenders Can You Trust With Nigeria's Treasury? (Pic) by HNICEARTH: 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
Atiku and thiefnublu are not worthy mentions in this conversation

1 Like

Re: 2023: Who Among These 4 Contenders Can You Trust With Nigeria's Treasury? (Pic) by mrvitalis(m): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ddokie:

na there the discussion go end bro.
I Sabi shut urchins up ..just small question they would run

Once they come all the candidate are the same blah blah blah ....ask them who are you voting for or who among the three is the best ...them to enter race

I know them too well

I have no problem with you supporting Tinubu but I have problem with you trying to claim it's woke or rational

You are supporting Tinubu based on religious or tribal sentiments stand by that
Re: 2023: Who Among These 4 Contenders Can You Trust With Nigeria's Treasury? (Pic) by Newton2024: 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
mrvitalis:

I Sabi shut urchins up ..just small question they would run

Once they come all the candidate are the same blah blah blah ....ask them who are you voting for or who among the three is the best ...them to enter race

I know them too well

I have no problem with you supporting Tinubu but I have problem with you trying to claim it's woke or rational

You are supporting Tinubu based on religious or tribal sentiments stand by that
grin

(1) (Reply)

Is Olusegun Obasanjo really a political failure / My PVC Can't Be Found!! / Ex Pdp Chairman,supporters Decamp To Nnpp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.