Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

My PVC Can't Be Found!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My PVC Can't Be Found!! (565 Views)

I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today / Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out / PVC: Can't INEC Publish In National Newspaper The Total Number Of PVC Holders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My PVC Can't Be Found!! by jansonn(m): 5:48am On Jan 13, 2023
Hi guys
I've been trying to collect my PVC at my ward, they're saying they can't find it. I gone to inec office in Ilorin and they're not saying anything too. Please, what do I do??
I really need to vote in this election!!
Thanks

1 Like

Re: My PVC Can't Be Found!! by CaptainAyub: 5:50am On Jan 13, 2023
jansonn:
Hi guys
I've been trying to collect my PVC at my ward, they're saying they can't find it. I gone to inec office in Ilorin and they're not saying anything too. Please, what do I do??
Thanks
Are U obidient?
If yes,let me tell U what to do

3 Likes

Re: My PVC Can't Be Found!! by Victory662(m): 6:29am On Jan 13, 2023
jansonn:
Hi guys
Thanks
I think u should go to inec office and tell them u lost ur PVC. They said they would replace a lost pvc if they got the info not later than 30 days to election. Just tell them u lost it.
Google is your friend.
Re: My PVC Can't Be Found!! by blank(f): 6:29am On Jan 13, 2023
jansonn:
Hi guys
Thanks

You can order for a reprint on INEC website.

1 Like

Re: My PVC Can't Be Found!! by jansonn(m): 7:35am On Jan 13, 2023
CaptainAyub:

Are U obidient?
If yes,let me tell U what to do
You see say I dey hustle pvc , you still dey ask whether I'm obidient!! Shey the other candidates dey worth the suffering. Lol

10 Likes

Re: My PVC Can't Be Found!! by jansonn(m): 7:35am On Jan 13, 2023
blank:

You can order for a reprint on INEC website.
Please, is it possible I get it before the election??
Re: My PVC Can't Be Found!! by CaptainAyub: 7:52am On Jan 13, 2023
jansonn:

You see say I dey hustle pvc , you still dey ask whether I'm obidient!! Shey the other candidates dey worth the suffering. Lol
grin cheesy cheesy
You are a good man.
God will make a way for U to get Ur PVC,insha allahu

2 Likes

Re: My PVC Can't Be Found!! by eleniyan2020: 8:04am On Jan 13, 2023
jansonn:
Hi guys
Thanks
for ur mind now,inec don't want to give you,because you want to vote for Obi...sense go rich ena soon!
Re: My PVC Can't Be Found!! by horpe132(m): 8:05am On Jan 13, 2023
CaptainAyub:

grin cheesy cheesy
You are a good man.
God will make a way for U to get Ur PVC,insha allahu

So thats the best way you can help him?
Then why were you asking up there if he was Obidient or not, like say you get special assistance to offer him ...... angry angry undecided undecided
Mtewwww
Re: My PVC Can't Be Found!! by jansonn(m): 8:21am On Jan 13, 2023
eleniyan2020:
for ur mind now,inec don't want to give you,because you want to vote for Obi...sense go rich ena soon!
You just dey stress yourself
Na you dey try draw conclusion of another person thinking inside your own brain.
Welldone sodiq
Re: My PVC Can't Be Found!! by nabiz(m): 9:31am On Jan 13, 2023
jansonn:

lol correct guy
Re: My PVC Can't Be Found!! by Sergio101(m): 9:46am On Jan 13, 2023
My junior brother is complaining of the same thing.

But he said some of the card are yet to come to the ward.

So maybe you give it a trial maybe by next week Thursday or Friday
Re: My PVC Can't Be Found!! by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:57am On Jan 13, 2023
There is no difference between INEC and APC

If you know, you know

1 Like

Re: My PVC Can't Be Found!! by blank(f): 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
Go back to your LGA. New cards have been printed and sent out.

(1) (Reply)

Ex Pdp Chairman,supporters Decamp To Nnpp / 2023: Universities, Others To ‘shut Down’ To Enable Students Travel & Vote / The Mistake Of Buhari And The Disobidient Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.