Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) (28884 Views)

President Buhari Commissions The Ziks Mausoleum In Onitsha- Pictures / President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) / President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
While Tinubu supporter are making it seem like Peter Obi is useless we that are well informed and aware of his achievements will keep bombarding them with pictures.

If Peter Obi had access to the kind of wealth/funds Tinubu had when he was Governor trust me he would have done better by x3

Here are some of Peter Obi Achievement in the health sector

Peter Obi For President 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Yahaya Bello has finally break record, Obi-thief should be ashamed of himself. Which project Obi-f00l did in Anambra??

Obi-thief is behind killings and kidnapping ongoing in the North just to give APC bad name. He threaten to burn down National mosques Abuja if Nnamdi Kaun is not released in the coming days. I have the full prove

Your comments are the reasons I don't wish Peter Obi wins next year. I pray against his winning everyday because if he does, people like you will instigate genocide against we Igbos. God forbid he wins!
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by erai30(m): 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Yahaya Bello has finally break record, Obi-thief should be ashamed of himself. Which project Obi-f00l did in Anambra??

Obi-thief is behind killings and kidnapping ongoing in the North just to give APC bad name. He threaten to burn down National mosques Abuja if Nnamdi Kaun is not released in the coming days. I have the full prove
You are a DISGRACE TO YOUR FAMILY, THAT'S IF YOU HAVE ONE grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by nedu666: 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin grin

Buhari APC will continue to be your worst night mare. U are full of jealousy that is why Pitoto will never rule Nigeria. Big SHAME on you, Kogi State is better than south east. Tell me one development in south east? Am waiting for ur response?

Ordinary copy and paste photographer is talking about shame. U follow aboki for yansh yet na photo u still dey snap. Dem no see cbn, nnpc give u. Failed photographer

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
Yahaya Bello built one school, one hospital, one flyover in Kogi State after hundreds of billions of Naira and 8 years in office.

Idiots are celebrating it calling it "legacy project".
Same state wey civil servants dey commit suicide because of non-payment of salaries and pension

Una mumu never really do

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by atiku4President(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin grin

Buhari APC will continue to be your worst night mare. U are full of jealousy that is why Pitoto will never rule Nigeria. Big SHAME on you, Kogi State is better than south east. Tell me one development in south east? Am waiting for ur response?
No projects in South East. The place is ravaged by poor people whose children don't go to school. The streets are filled with children begging for arms. Farmers can't harvest their crops cos of fear of Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
Buhari left Abuja to commission one secondary school and a medical equipment??
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by PDinteriors(m): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
DropsMic:

WTF did I just read . Walahi God will punish whoever did this to you.
baba no too blame am na naija de affect am laidis and if you check well him fit de rehab laidis how dem allow hold that phone still de baffle me aswear
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by baretalk: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin grin

Na so, na Kogi state, Anambra and South east supposed dey try contest with,all of them na third world states grin
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by KingsJohnson(m): 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Stop all these nonsense
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by NewNg1: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Haha. The day Nairaland cease to be a faceless platform, your type will disappear from this platform. And to Nairaland moderators. FG has received several complaint to banned this platform and it's considered. Is not too late, to fix your platform.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by caracas: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin grin

None!
Hope this answer will help you have sense…..
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by sadiyamuhammad: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by Fortruth: 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
madridguy:
Sai Baba.

The look on his face shows he doesnt even know who any of those people are…. He is just pretending to be Buhari
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fortruth:

The look on his face shows he doesnt even know who any of those people are…. He is just pretending to be Buhari
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:03pm On Dec 29, 2022
You're not informed. Bill GATE foundation never declared Obi the best Governor. It was false claim by obidiotts
Danisaint112:

We will sleep well because we use most of our time in being productive rather than being a hate filled online watchdog.

But know BATstards has never slept well since the emergence of Peter Obi.

Use the picture below to get insight on what to research on so you can fill that ignorant and backward loving brain of yours.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by Mandesz(m): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Hello mr project, i want to know your personality because only u start to praise yaya bello having seeing a single project in 5pics. If in 8yrs of yaya bello kogi could only boast of a federal medical center/hospital and nothing more. Then your praising is only sycophantic.
Reason yor sense na!
kogi with worst road network in the country, poor medical center, no regular worker salary, generally bad infrastructure but u rate him above peter obi. I think your type not worthy to live.
Did u know kogi State? Hello, I'm from kogi state and no media propaganda could convince me about the so called yeye bello. He's a curse to the entire kogi state.
He builds tugs instead of infrastructure. Take it or not bello regime is pregnant with catastrophes in the state, wen that is born i pray it won't consume the entire state.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You're not informed. Bill GATE foundation never declared Obi the best Governor. It was false claim by obidiotts

And almost all news agency in Nigeria carried it?
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2022
List just two of the said news agency
Danisaint112 :

And almost all news agency in Nigeria carried it?
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by plaindealer: 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2022
Danisaint112:

We will sleep well because we use most of our time in being productive rather than being a hate filled online watchdog.

But we know BATstards has never slept well since the emergence of Peter Obi.

Use the picture below to get insight on what to research on so you can fill that ignorant and backward loving brain of yours.

You Igbos no get shame. This is the backward, stone age and disgusting village rubbish Obi Pandora saddled with in Anambra.

Just look at the rubbish. See ambulance bay with no ramp, roof is falling, den even get pami bench in front of emergency room..

SE is the most backward region and the lousiest and useless leaders in Nigeria.

The SE is all about backwardness and mediocrity.

Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by Blaze14k: 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Instead of you to talk like a sensible human being u still dragged peter obi into this.. i tut this man is not a threat to u. In fact the more u mention him the more popular he gets
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by sonnie10: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
The money spent on logistics to get PMB to Kogi if well managed would build something similar
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by gracealonev: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

full proof
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
NewNg1:

Haha. The day Nairaland cease to be a faceless platform, your type will disappear from this platform. And to Nairaland moderators. FG has received several complaint to banned this platform and it's considered. Is not too late, to fix your platform.

I will keep giving you people sleepless nights here. The truth bitters alot grin
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by Ritchiee: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
Danisaint112:

But we know BATstards has never slept well since the emergence of Peter Obi.

lol
LIES by linus..
How can anybody living outside Nigeria and Anambra know Obad Omen more than Nigerians and Anambarians? grin

Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
ChocolateWine:

You're a foundational disgrace to your unborn children.

Where's your conscience?

Don't be useless

E pain u well well because am saying nothing but the truth
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
legacy of BULsh1t undecided
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by ChocolateWine(f): 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

E pain u well well because am saying nothing but the truth

Pain me?

I pity the two people that mistakenly couldn't use #100 condom to stop you from defecating into their family legacy
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by Jamalson(m): 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

weldone thiefnibu
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2022
ChocolateWine:

Pain me?

I pity the two people that mistakenly couldn't use #100 condom to stop you from defecating into their family legacy

I will keep been ur worst night mare here. Because am here to tell you people the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos PDP Uncomfortable With Tinubu, Fayose’s Romance / See The Colourful Suit Timipre Sylva Rocked In Abuja Today. Photo / 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.