Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,150 members, 7,835,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) (28886 Views)

President Buhari Commissions The Ziks Mausoleum In Onitsha- Pictures / President Buhari Commissions Baro Inland Water Port (Pics) / President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by masui(m): 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Yahaya Bello has finally break record, Obi-thief should be ashamed of himself. Which project Obi-f00l did in Anambra??

Obi-thief is behind killings and kidnapping ongoing in the North just to give APC bad name. He threaten to burn down National mosques Abuja if Nnamdi Kaun is not released in the coming days. I have the full prove

This is madness 101 loading.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Yahaya Bello has finally break record, Obi-thief should be ashamed of himself. Which project Obi-f00l did in Anambra??

Obi-thief is behind killings and kidnapping ongoing in the North just to give APC bad name. He threaten to burn down National mosques Abuja if Nnamdi Kaun is not released in the coming days. I have the full prove

You should be more ashamed of your poor grammar! A journalist wanna-be who cannot construct proper sentences.

Illiterate
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by Blaqputin(m): 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Your folks will b ashamed @ wat u ve become.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by Tradman: 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Oga ode wen will u stop taking ogogoro
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by NaijaCuzin: 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nice
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by Jamalson(m): 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

we dont know any thing like obi thief. we only know thiefnibu and his oga bubu that are planing to finish nigeria kwakwata

Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by LionofAfrica1(m): 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Go to school, you said no. Now see what you are writing. " I have the full prove." It should be proof, idiot.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
Abdulquadrimuha:
I thought kogi is the poorest city in Nigeria?

When did kogi become a city Alhaji Mumudim?
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
LionofAfrica1:
Go to school, you said no. Now see what you are writing. " I have the full prove." It should be proof, idiot.

That's ur business because this is Technology world and that's the latest grammar now.

E shock you abi?
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by stampo: 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
What kind of politicians do we have in dis country?
I thought schools and kids are on holidays...

Why do you have to bring kids from their homes to be part of your propaganda...

Poor innocent children.......it is well o
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:

You should be more ashamed of your poor grammar! A journalist wanna-be who cannot construct proper sentences.

Illiterate

grin

Am just laughing at ur foolishness grin because am making my cool money promoting Buhari on the Internet and Seun is getting more traffic earning more money. But u sit there accessing Nairaland on free mod common 2k to buy data subscription u don't have, U Idle
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
stampo:
What kind of politicians do we have in dis country?
I thought schools and kids are on holidays...

Why do you have to bring kids from their homes to be part of your propaganda...

Poor innocent children.......it is well o

Common shut up how's that ur business?
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2022
Jamalson:
we dont know any thing like obi thief. we only know thiefnibu and his oga bubu that are planing to finish nigeria kwakwata

Buhari APC WILL keep been ur worst night mare till the second coming of Jesus Christ
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by Rimsd(m): 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

How much "IgboO" you take before coming on nairaland?
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Mumu
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
May God save Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
List just two of the said news agency

Daily Post, New Express Nigeria, Channels Tv. Oya rest.

Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ritchiee:

lol
LIES by linus..
How can anybody living outside Nigeria and Anambra know Obad Omen more than Nigerians and Anambarians? grin

Fetching tweets from unsatisfied or ignorant indigenes is worthless. Most weren't even living there when he was a serving governor, most of them today also began to see the full effect at the near end of his tenure but failed to delete their tweet.

Leave Peter Obi matter make you no get heart attack
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
plaindealer:

You Igbos no get shame. This is the backward, stone age and disgusting village rubbish Obi Pandora saddled with in Anambra.

Just look at the rubbish. See ambulance bay with no ramp, roof is falling, den even get pami bench in front of emergency room..

SE is the most backward region and the lousiest and useless leaders in Nigeria.

The SE is all about backwardness and mediocrity.

Replying you is totally useless because wether APC should be responsible for your parents death even in their old age you will still gladly lick their ass but dude visit this thread below and spewing trash.

https://www.nairaland.com/7176336/did-peter-obi-build-10
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by EAKeffective: 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2022
JimohMomoh:
Projects that's suppose to be commissioned by Local Government Chairman.

One of the most backward and least developed state in Nigeria. Others are Abia, Nasarawa, Benue and Niger

I only rank Yahaya Bello high on security in his second term. El Rufai need to ask for the strategy he used.
Count Nasarawa state out, it is one of the fastest growing states in Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin

Am just laughing at ur foolishness grin because am making my cool money promoting Buhari on the Internet and Seun is getting more traffic earning more more. But u sit there accessing Nairaland on free mod common 2k to buy data subscription u don't have, U Idle

Work on your grammar is all I said. What is “am “? It is I’m or I am not Am!
Secondly, you are correct, I don’t buy 2k mobile data! Too slow and insufficient for my needs. I use IPNX for my home internet. Talk another one

Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by DOM7: 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2022
When will Lalong commission his legacy project?
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by magzey: 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
JimohMomoh:
Projects that's suppose to be commissioned by Local Government Chairman.

One of the most backward and least developed state in Nigeria. Others are Abia, Nasarawa, Benue and Niger

I only rank Yahaya Bello high on security in his second term. El Rufai need to ask for the strategy he used.
Are you still Wailing? Some Governors are commissioning street lights in Edo state grin grin

Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Common shut up how's that ur business?

Why should he shut up, his mouth no dey smell like your own na. grin
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

This pikin no sabi speak nor type correctly in English. Aboki wey no get sense... Mallam Kai!!!
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by Ritchiee: 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
Danisaint112:

Fetching tweets from unsatisfied or ignorant indigenes is worthless. Most weren't even living there when he was a serving governor, most of them today also began to see the full effect at the near end of his tenure but failed to delete their tweet.

Leave Peter Obi matter make you no get heart attack

Post the ones that praised Obi at that time now or you mean that most Anambrarians hated him because of his uselessness?
Obi is a calamity confirmed by even Soludo,Arthur Eze,Umeh etc.
If most of his people who know him more than we do are saying that he is a calamity,curse and bad omen,should we then support the calamity,the curse and the bad omen?

Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by izubext007: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2022
Which school students are those , those schools are on Holiday.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by dBONE1(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
If na joke stop am, don't incite unnecessary violence man
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by lukency(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
Legedies project. Babanla scam
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by olukayode3x: 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
Am just seeing people but no project...Am just seeing people but no project......
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nonsensical. Post Link not this Photoshopped newspaper headlines.

U mentioned 3, post Links to them. I'm waiting.

I DARE YOU TO
Danisaint112:

Daily Post, New Express Nigeria, Channels Tv. Oya rest.
Re: President Buhari Commissions Legacy Project In Kogi State (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ritchiee:

Post the ones that praised Obi at that time now or you mean that most Anambrarians hated him because of his uselessness?
Obi is a calamity confirmed by even Soludo,Arthur Eze,Umeh etc.
If most of his people who know him more than we do are saying that he is a calamity,curse and bad omen,should we then support the calamity,the curse and the bad omen?

Just shut up abeg. Look how Stoooopid you sound. Soludo today is romancing with him cause he knows he messed up and his anger fueled by party difference.

Arthur Eze on the other hand hasn't supported any candidate and he won so rest. If you don't know his achievement because you are blinded by hatred then you can fly for all I care.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘we’ll Occupy Kogi If Faleke Is Not Declared Governor-elect By Jan 10’ / APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. / 2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.