Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? (7563 Views)

2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam / "The Best Team Will Win The AFCON And We Are Up For It", Says Mikel / RETURN LEG: Which Team Has What It Takes To Enter The Next Round Of HiflĀ® 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by mandikwilliams: 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
ROCKY CITY

Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by ExcelDBM: 1:42am On Dec 31, 2022
cumoverna:
I don't think so...I think they moved them to asaba

Oh okay
Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by AndSunGorilla: 2:04am On Dec 31, 2022
NPFLADMIN:
Mine is Shooting Stars.
Baba ti ba wa se
Baba ti ba wa se o
Ohun ton ja wa laya
Baba ti ba wa se

Up Sooting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by aswani(m): 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
I am going with The Vipers.

If you don gerrit, forgerrit!
Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by internetpo(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
Enyimba the people's elephant for life
Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by sirjentul05(m): 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
I will support rivers United because the gave me winnings last season
Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by Yaks02(m): 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
NPFLADMIN:
So for this new NPFL season, if you are interested in the league, which team are you going to be supporting?
Plateau united
Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by budaatum: 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
Giraffe14:
cool
This is a great thread to support our local football team. EPL also started like this, I believe we have fantastic ballers here in Nigeria. We need to do more by promoting our teams on social media to attract better followership. if I was the president, I'd invest in marketing of football to Nigerians since the Average Nigerian is tribalistic they'd most likely support a team from their hometown and Nigeria is a football loving nation. There's a whole lot of money we can get from football if we get the marketing right. I'll limit EPL coverage by increasing the tarrif on them and improve our viewership by reducing gate fee to stadiums.
If I was president, I'd give every NPFL team the incentive to build football pitches in their locality, then pay every local government to build a football pitch and every school that can too. If I tell social media to post me a football I'd have too many.
Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by budaatum: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
germaphobe:
if you follow the npfl you would know the kind of threat remo stars are going to be this season considering their form last season and the fact that the league is no more of 20teams but two diff groups of 10

Why did they go from 20 to 2 of 10?
Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by budaatum: 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
spencekat:
They won't be playing in NPFL 2022/2023 season.

Said you.
Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by budaatum: 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lamasta:

You should have listed all the teams participating this season so that we will know of our team is present....

Sunshine stars of Akure we move cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EcTgb9sbK0

https://uk.soccerway.com/national/nigeria/premier-league/20222023/regular-season/r71593/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Want To End My Career At Atletico Madrid - Chelsea's Morata / Johny Akinyemi: Nigeria's First Canoeist In The Olympics / Lance Armstrong Stripped Of His 7 Tour De France Titles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.