Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,106 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Writing Job With Addictive Hacks - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Writing Job With Addictive Hacks (418 Views)

Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / Hello House, Please My Younger Sister Got A Job With Multichoice Dstv As A Call / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writing Job With Addictive Hacks by tctrills: 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2022
Addictive Hacks Writer Application
Do you enjoy writing? Do you enjoy technology? If you just answered YES to these two
questions, this may be the job for you and you should keep reading.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Addictive Hacks is a website with a strong focus on computer tutorials, how-tos, hacks, and
fixes.
Founded in Dec 2022, the site was started as a means to document our learning and share our
knowledge with others. Its aim is to make tech steps as simplistic and complete as possible.
It is a brand new website and you will be among the first writers to be onboarded.
While the website currently makes zero profit, we hope to onboard writers that can grow with the
website and who are looking for long-term employment.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking two writers who will be in charge of all our publications going forward. These
writers will directly relate with the Editor in Chief in creating content.
Please note that this is a full time freelance position. Hence, we expect 40 hrs. of work weekly.
You however can schedule your time as you please and as is most convenient for you.
There will be room for promotion and salary upgrades based on performance. In the future we
look to hire Editors, but we will look in-house first.
All work will be done remotely, and communications with the team will be via Slack, Google
Docs, Google Sheets, Email, and Trello (Important for project management).
THE RECRUITING PROCESS
➔ You will be required to take and pass an online English assessment
➔ 2-day writing training session/bootcamp (even-though this is a remote job, we will require
an in-person bootcamp for shortlisted candidates), including a writing test
➔ Final selection
ABOUT YOU
➔ Have experience writing tech or is willing to learn.
➔ Own a laptop (Windows 10, but preferably Windows 11)
➔ Have access to good/steady internet
➔ Can take screenshots or is willing to learn
➔ Would probably have noticed the grammar error(s) in this post
REMUNERATION
Writers will be paid a monthly salary of 80 (Eighty) Thousand Naira for a start (Note this is
calculated as payment for 160 hours of monthly work or averaging at least 2000 words per day,
Monday - Friday).
Payment is completed between the first and fifth of the next month.
Please copy this address to your URL
https://forms.gle/gB5VhDAYyiYRix8a6 to apply. If shortlisted, we will get back to you with
more information.
NB: Application closes on the 10th of January, 2023.
Re: Writing Job With Addictive Hacks by tctrills: 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
You are welcome to ask your questions about the job.
Re: Writing Job With Addictive Hacks by Kul3ger(m): 8:55am On Dec 30, 2022
tctrills:
You are welcome to ask your questions about the job.

Just de play

3 Likes

Re: Writing Job With Addictive Hacks by tctrills: 11:09am On Dec 30, 2022
Keep sending in those applications as the offer is for more than one persons
Re: Writing Job With Addictive Hacks by InimfonD: 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hello, I'm Inimfon Dickson by name

I had a very good score in the English test but made a mistake with the error observation. I couldn't go back to make the corrections.
I used another email of mine to fill in again, I hope this is permitted.

The emails I used are: inimfondickson01@gmail.com and inimfondickson55@gmail.com
Re: Writing Job With Addictive Hacks by Spiff20(m): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Where will the in-person boot camp training hold?

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think? / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy / Mistake During Ippis Capturing With Regards To Assumption Of Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.