Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi (5268 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo / 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) / Atiku Takes Ebonyi By Less Than 200K, APC Coasts Home With 35% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by greenermodels: 6:19am On Dec 30, 2022
The Ebonyi State Governor, David Umahi, has said he will take Ebonyi South Senatorial Zone by force at the forthcoming 2023 general elections in the state, noting that he will go to the National Assembly to fight for the people of Ebonyi.

According to a statement signed by the governor’s Special Assistant on Media and Strategy, Chooks Okoh, Umahi said this at his country home in Uburu, Ohaozara Local Government Area of the state, on Wednesday while addressing his supporters.

He said, “I am going to the centre to fight for the welfare of Ebonyi people; employment, infrastructure. I am going to fight for the empowerment of Ebonyi people. We will take it by force.”

The statement further quoted Umahi as saying he has acquired both capacity and experience to represent not only Ebonyi South, but also the entire state and Ndi Igbo in general.

He further assured his constituents and the entire state of quality representation, inclusiveness and, “a pride of place in the affairs of the country.”
Umahi further charged Ebonyi South constituents to throw their support behind the All Progressives Congress governorship candidate, Francis Nwifuru, in the forthcoming polls.
https://punchng.com/2023-we-will-take-ebonyi-south-by-force-umahi/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by Aufbauh(m): 6:22am On Dec 30, 2022
Engr Dave Umahi my 'mannest man' I can feel you. One of the three wise men from East of the Niger.

The three wise men from the East are:
1. Umahi
2. Soludo
3 ....... I'll name the third one in January when the G-5 will declare their preferred presidential candidate. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by Racoon(m): 6:27am On Dec 30, 2022
Everything about APC is all about "Force;" from chaos, anarchy, violence, brigandage, stealing of mace, senseless blood shedding/letting and overt deaths.

Remember Tinubu said "Shut up" and then "Grab power and run away with it" despite his balabloo-blu-bulava heroine-induced rubbish rattling rhetorics. Dogo Nahuwa said "vote anything less than APC in Kano and be punished."

So what is progressive about this band of oppressors, suppressors and retrogressive people. How Nigeria have fared in the past 7 years under them is a good pointer of who they truly are.

Is it the death @ the state or nation levels one wants to talk about? May we be delivered from these coven of bloodsucking and killers.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 30, 2022
You cannot use force on anyone..... if the people want you, they would vote you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by Racoon(m): 6:35am On Dec 30, 2022
Aufbauh:
Engr Dave Umahi my 'mannest man' I can feel you. One of the three wise men from East of the Niger.

1. Umahi
2. Soludo
3 ....... I'll name the third one in January when the G-5 will declare their preferred presidential candidate. cheesy
My friend they are not wise but simply a case of affliction with the APC demonic spirit of zombiesm. ....The oppressed man loves and respects only one man, his oppressor, and he has only one dream in life, which is to join the class of oppressors, in order to fulfil his own fantasies.("Pedagogy of the Oppressed"- Paulo Freire, Brazilian Author).

The olden days standard of morality, when consequences of actions are well considered first and action properly weighed on the scales of morality, rationality, and being considerate have long left them

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by kettykin: 6:37am On Dec 30, 2022
I don't know of I am correct but Ebonyi people should concede this position to him based on his past achievements and nothing more

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 30, 2022
kettykin:
I don't know of I am correct but Ebonyi people should concede this position to him based on his past achievements and nothing more

Was that not why he was elected?... this is why the NASS has become a retirement home for Governors..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by Racoon(m): 6:41am On Dec 30, 2022
kettykin:
Nope! Governor Dave Nweze Umahi did great as a governor under the PDP. However, he fought former Governor Marthins Elechi' s tyranny only for him to become the worst tyrannical Ebonyi State have ever seen.

Thank providence his lies and inordinate ambition to become president of Igbo extraction has been exposed and disgraced. He under rated his granduer delusion of being Buhari’s godson by oppressing his people. Just like Rochas Okorocha, Orji Uzor Kalu, karma will continue to deal with them.Alaigbo have zero tolerance for saboteurs and betrayers.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by Jostoman: 6:43am On Dec 30, 2022
Old school tactics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by everythinggirly(f): 6:44am On Dec 30, 2022
Na you sabi, what if e no work, Mr force?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by Jostoman: 6:49am On Dec 30, 2022
Na Apc mode dey duty today
Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by 5starMan: 6:54am On Dec 30, 2022
Aufbauh:

1. Umahi
2. Soludo
As expected, an external enemy loves the enemy within, albeit temporary for his selfish desires.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by Aufbauh(m): 6:57am On Dec 30, 2022
5starMan:

As expected, an external enemy loves the enemy within, albeit temporary for his selfish desires.
Yessooo, I'm in love with any patriotic Nigerian who is nationalistic in view and deed.

People like Obi is a pretentious irredentist disguising for the sake of his desperate personal ambition.
Racoon:

The man who disparage his country with all manner of derogatory words, reeling out false statistics to justifies his claims at every given opportunity can't claim to be patriotic.

The man that hasn't spoken against his regional militia disturbing the peace and hence undermining the sovereignty of his country can't be a patriotic fellow.

Hence George Washington once warned that we should guard against the imposition of pretended patriotism.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by johnjose68: 7:00am On Dec 30, 2022
Racoon:
Everything about APC is all about "Force;" from chaos, anarchy, violence, brigandage, stealing of mace, senseless blood shedding/letting and overt deaths.

Remember Tinubu said "Shut up" and then "Grab power and run away with it" despite his balabloo-blu-bulava heroine-induced rubbish rattling rhetorics. Dogo Nahuwa said "vote anything less than APC in Kano and be punished."

So what is progressive about this band of oppressors, suppressors and retrogressive people. How Nigeria have fared in the past 7 years under them is a good pointer.

Is it the death @ the state or nation levels one wants to talk about? May we be delivered from these coven of bloodsucking and killers.

Read this:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/1505128/ezu-river-killings-video-documentary&ved=2ahUKEwj1mImOk5_8AhVNVaQEHb0DCiAQtwJ6BAgOEAE&usg=AOvVaw3JWfLK9yb12sRfPTyqT5il

https://www.google.com/search?q=youtube+ezu+river+killings&oq=youtube+ezu+river+killings+&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i160l4j33i22i29i30.13280j0j7&client=ms-unknown&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by Shikini: 7:01am On Dec 30, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by Johnbullirabor7(m): 7:03am On Dec 30, 2022
Sugar-coated
Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by Racoon(m): 7:04am On Dec 30, 2022
Aufbauh:
Yessooo, I'm in love with any patriotic Nigerian who is nationalistic in view and deed. People like Obi is a pretentious irredentist disguising for the sake of his desperate personal ambition.
“Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when it deserves it.” ― Mark Twain.

“A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.” - Edward Abbey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by Tenses: 7:08am On Dec 30, 2022
When the blood of the innocents Umahi shed come calling hope he will answer with gladness?!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by Ebubu: 7:08am On Dec 30, 2022
kettykin:
of course he will win and i’m from ebonyi. if you are ready to bet, i’m prepared.
Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by Nightwolf1: 7:16am On Dec 30, 2022
Aufbauh:

Yessooo, I'm in love with any patriotic Nigerian who is nationalistic in view and deed.

People like Obi is a pretentious irredentist disguising for the sake of his desperate personal ambition.

Spend more time in classes than Nairaland.
I'm dead sure you don't know the meaning of patriotism.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by greenermodels: 7:21am On Dec 30, 2022
I'm the original poster on this thread and what Umahi said have been changed by the moderators before pushing it to the front page.He said that he would take the Ebonyi south senatorial seat by force(violence). Nairaland have been bought over by the APC government with their own moderator working here. It's a shame,no wonder Nairaland have been existing before Twitter but couldn't even achieve 10% of what Twitter have achieved.

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by Racoon(m): 7:49am On Dec 30, 2022
greenermodels:
I'm the original poster on this thread. What Umahi said have been changed by the moderators before pushing it to the front

Nairaland have been bought over by the APC government with their own moderator working here. It's a shame.....
Don't mind these iberibe people mods.Even the PUNCH website said it for what it is. Yet they are trying with utter futility to water down the damage they have inflicted by themselves on a nation. They can't hide the truth.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by broadman20: 7:53am On Dec 30, 2022
Aufbauh:

1. Umahi
2. Soludo

Okay o!

Charity begins at home aproko!

Just like a typical Nigerian,

You go leave your region dey put mouth for wetin no consigne you.
Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by Mrpojj(m): 8:32am On Dec 30, 2022
greenermodels:

https://punchng.com/2023-we-will-take-ebonyi-south-by-force-umahi/
Governor of 8 years , wan go senate go fight for his people
Omooooooo Nigerians make we wake up naaaa
Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by dat9jaguy(m): 8:55am On Dec 30, 2022
Aufbauh:

1. Umahi
2. Soludo

What of Imo state gov(Uzordinma) , he is better than any one the G5 is bringing.

Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:00am On Dec 30, 2022
Aufbauh:

1. Umahi
2. Soludo

Trash

We know slaves......don't be too sensitive

Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by techWriter3: 9:13am On Dec 30, 2022
You cannot misuse force on someone
Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by mabea: 9:14am On Dec 30, 2022
You mean they should support Nwifuru instead of their Son Anyi Chuks? The best you should have done is to lure Ifeanyi to APC, because the people would have voted for him irrespective of his political party because he is a very good person.
Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by mabea: 9:15am On Dec 30, 2022
Mrpojj:

Governor of 8 years , wan go senate go fight for his people
Omooooooo Nigerians make we wake up naaaa
He did well as a governor. I think he is talking about federal presence in the State.
Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by lexy2014: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2022
Aufbauh:

The man who disparage his country with all manner of derogatory words, reeling out false statistics to justifies his claims at every given opportunity can't claim to be patriotic.

The man that hasn't spoken against his regional militia disturbing the peace and hence undermining the sovereignty of his country can't be a patriotic fellow.

Hence George Washington once warned that we should guard against the imposition of pretended patriotism.

Is buhari " nationalistic in view and deed"? Are you " nationalistic in view and deed?

If you don't agree with Racoon's statistics, kindly provide data to disprove and negate his claims instead of lamenting. It's as simple as that.

This is the definition of patriotism that I agree with. If you have anything to the contrary, pls share:

"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else."
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by Bigleaf1006: 9:32am On Dec 30, 2022
kettykin:

Don't say this in afikpo,those guys haven't had power for 7 years and they blame umahi for it,whether rightly or wrongly......he deserves all the condemnation he can get from those people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun APC Drags Aregbesola To Court Over Division In Party / Why Can't Other Regions Be Like The Middlebelt? / Photos Of Hyde Park, London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.