Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi (5279 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo / 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) / Atiku Takes Ebonyi By Less Than 200K, APC Coasts Home With 35% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by Bigleaf1006: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2022
5starMan:

As expected, an external enemy loves the enemy within, albeit temporary for his selfish desires.

Just as every SEtnr loves bode george,ayo adebanjo,grass cutter and other charlatans who are nothing but rable rousers with no iota of significance.
Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by nnamdi640: 9:37am On Dec 30, 2022
This people don't just want to leave federal money alone.
Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by lexy2014: 9:41am On Dec 30, 2022
Mrpojj:

Governor of 8 years , wan go senate go fight for his people
Omooooooo Nigerians make we wake up naaaa

I thought I was the only that saw that. He is saying that as govenor, he didn't fight for his people. It is until he gets to senate he provide employment and infrastructure for them

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by Indispensable85(m): 10:02am On Dec 30, 2022
I want to see more of Umahi at the national stage. He has paid his dues. Maybe minister of works.
Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by Nwanna2588: 10:20am On Dec 30, 2022
One thing I like about the 2023 election is the upgrade of INEC machines. Rigging will be difficult.
Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by Corea4king(m): 11:40am On Dec 30, 2022
greenermodels:
I'm the original poster on this thread and what Umahi said have been changed by the moderators before pushing it to the front page.He said that he would take the Ebonyi south senatorial seat by force(violence). Nairaland have been bought over by the APC government with their own moderator working here. It's a shame,no wonder Nairaland have been existing before Twitter but couldn't even achieve 10% of what Twitter have achieved.

I support you into,umai is the problem of Ebonyians.Devil dey learn work where umai dey
Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by fiyinfoluwa29093: 11:49am On Dec 30, 2022
of course he will win and i’m from ebonyi. if you are ready to bet, i’m prepared.of course he will win and i’m from ebonyi. if you are ready to bet, i’m prepared....
Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by 5starMan: 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

Just as every SEtnr loves bode george,ayo adebanjo,grass cutter and other charlatans who are nothing but rable rousers with no iota of significance.
No. Those Igbos openly support those who kill their people, while the Pa Adebanjo et al stands for equity as against the selfish Igbo leaders relegating the welfare of their own people. It is only selfishness and clannishness that can make you support the most corrupt and sick candidate amongst the 3 main contenders despite the fact the Yorubas has had the president and vice in recent times.
Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by JOemmy(m): 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
He is obviously following tinibu's instructions to grab power by force. I have developed phobia for anything apc no matter the credibility of the candidates they are presenting I will never cast my votes for that blood sucking party.
Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by Bigleaf1006: 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
5starMan:

No. Those Igbos openly support those who kill their people, while the Pa Adebanjo et al stands for equity as against the selfish Igbo leaders relegating the welfare of their own people. It is only selfishness and clannishness that can make you support the most corrupt and sick candidate amongst the 3 main contenders despite the fact the Yorubas has had the president and vice in recent times.

What is your yardstick for determining one being more corrupt than the other of the 3 contenders.....you call him sick,hope you remember how you lampooned buhari and wished him death.
Peter obi who had been mentioned in the pandora papers,accussed of using anambra state funds to run his bank also investing state funds in a business he has interest in.....according to your moral compass isn't corrupt,I guess cos he is Igbo......a man whose panthom legacies are being debunked by his very successors who should be propagators of his ideal at the very least are condemning him factually.

Is that who you want us to support....delusion isn't a hobby of mine,so I rather support whom I know will get the job done.
Re: 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi by Kilamba612: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
Esseite:

Was that not why he was elected?... this is why the NASS has become a retirement home for Governors..

Best response of the day.. he should go rest and allow others to show case what they can do too. na only them?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos To FERMA: Stay Off Ikorodu Road / We Need To Apologise To Goodluck Jonathan. / "We Want War, Our Head Has Been Killed"- Situation At Fasoranti’s House, Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.