Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Market Research Study - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Market Research Study (800 Views)

Best Online Survey Tool For Market Research And Customer Feedback In Nigeria! / Market Research Resource Mistakes You’re Probably Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Market Research Study by categoryTheory: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2022
Hi there,
Do you want to take part in a research study aimed at understanding African market and possibilities for growth?

Then kindly fill out one of the google forms below:

https://forms.gle/TyD8RQ8ZJgCY7X9R9

[url] https://forms.gle/aXaYVNFozFuv9qvJ8 [/url]

You could also have the opportunity to be one of the 20 lucky winners of #2000 based on how thorough/detailed your response is.
To be one of the lucky winners, you would be required to enter your email in the form so that you could be contacted. Otherwise enter "123@123@no-reply.com" or any other random combination as your email.

If you have any concern (privacy concern etc ), feel free to reach out, after you obtain the contact email from the link here: http://scr.im/research101,

To ensure your safety, since this is a public forum, it is required that you encrypt your message using the public key below:

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: BCPG v1.69
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=3nDl
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

Enter your message in the plain text message of this url: https://pgptool.org, then copy paste the key(from the first line with the dash to the last line with the dash line ) above in the receiver public key. This will encrypt your message. Then using the contact email send the encrypted message.

This is necessary to ensure you are communicating with the originator of the post and also protect your message. Unencrypted message might not get any response.

Thank you!
Re: Market Research Study by categoryTheory: 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
This is still open, looking forward to all una responses.
Re: Market Research Study by categoryTheory: 8:07am On Jan 01, 2023
Amazing responses so far ... add your own opinion while this study is on!
Re: Market Research Study by categoryTheory: 2:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
the survey form is still on ... if you have learnt any skill at all or render services to customers then this is for you...
Re: Market Research Study by categoryTheory: 4:01am On Jan 02, 2023
Thank you so much to all those who have responded.

The first batch of lucky winners have been selected and contacted.
The study is till ongoing and you could still win, just give a detailed response to the survey!
Re: Market Research Study by categoryTheory: 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
The study is still on ... add your own opinion and get the chance to win #2k - which is enough for a recharge card smiley
Re: Market Research Study by categoryTheory: 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2023
Now it is getting better ... if you fill the form after reading about it on this forum, just add "@nairaland" at the end of your email
and we will get back to you quickly if you win.

In addition, you can also let us know if you want to participate in video ask question (https://www.videoask.com ) where you can have a video session with some of the researchers handling the research and answer the questions in your own words.
Re: Market Research Study by categoryTheory: 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2023
Thank you to all who filled out the form!

Now you can get instant #400 recharge card credit by filling the form and sending the phone number with the mail with which you filled the form to the email in the link http://scr.im/research101 !

The reward is instant, hurry while it last.
Re: Market Research Study by categoryTheory: 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2023
if you recently forwarded your details ( which corresponds to Etisalat /9mobile and gmail bb****@gmail.com).
Your recharge card credit reward has been sent.

Thank you!
Re: Market Research Study by Dokore: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2023
I have just submitted my survey. I am waiting patiently for the reward.
Re: Market Research Study by Dokore: 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2023
It's been 4 hours op and you have not rewarded me instantly. Did you call me with this phone number 08148291250?
Re: Market Research Study by Dokore: 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2023
I just got a phone call with this phone number and I tried to call back and I was blocked?
Re: Market Research Study by Dokore: 3:00am On Jan 21, 2023
Apparently truecaller is giving hints

Re: Market Research Study by categoryTheory: 1:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
Dokore:
I just got a phone call with this phone number and I tried to call back and I was blocked?

Hi sir. no I never called your number. Your reward is on its way as promised as I just got your message in my mail. If your mail is uk****@gmail.com, then I received your message and it would be processed accordingly.

And no sir, this is not spam! The dedicated recharge card salesperson will credit your number but the person is not in charge of the post nor will the person be able to answer any question as regards the survey.

If you want to reach the persons in charge of the post, kindly do so by email.

Thank you!
Re: Market Research Study by categoryTheory: 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
categoryTheory:

Hi sir. no I never called your number. Your reward is on its way as promised as I just got your message in my mail. If your mail is uk****@gmail.com, then I received your message and it would be processed accordingly.

And no sir, this is not spam! The dedicated recharge card salesperson will credit your number but the person is not in charge of the post nor will the person be able to answer any question as regards the survey.

Note that, perhaps the salesperson will probably block your number until I have sent your details directly to them. You could imagine several people might call to make a claim. Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you want to reach the persons in charge of the post, kindly do so by email.

Thank you!
Re: Market Research Study by categoryTheory: 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
Dokore:
It's been 4 hours op and you have not rewarded me instantly. Did you call me with this phone number 08148291250?

No sir! Please kindly know that reward are sent out through a recharge card salesperson.

Questions should be posted here or through mail.

Your message was received as stated earlier, if you filled the form with a different email, you could probably just also mention the email with which you filled the form too.

Thank you.
Re: Market Research Study by categoryTheory: 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
Dokore:
I have just submitted my survey. I am waiting patiently for the reward.

sent. thank you.
Re: Market Research Study by categoryTheory: 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
Thanks to all those who submitted.
Below, you will find the demographics of the responses received so far.

The options for monetary and recharge card rewards are now closed.

However, if you want to be one of the early adopters of the results of the research, feel free to fill the form and the researchers will get across to you once the platform is up and running.
The research is supported by ideas from business management teams in a leading university in the US and a Google product expert.

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

For How Long : / Secretary, Civil Engineer And Architect Needed In A Construction Coy In Lagos / Help:need To Define My Career Path

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.