Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

How Do You Avoid This Before Marrying Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Avoid This Before Marrying Her (923 Views)

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her / Is It Compulsory To Propose Or Engage A Lady Before Marrying Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Avoid This Before Marrying Her by ExMI6(m): 9:59am On Dec 30, 2022
Thanks
Re: How Do You Avoid This Before Marrying Her by rickpat(m): 10:08am On Dec 30, 2022
bro rest...leave some matter for God ...

I know a girl,she did five abortions,the last one was twins...today she is married to a good man who knows her past and they have about three kids..I still know of a girl,no abortion,no boyfriend while in University...today she is DIVORCED,no child ..

so rest, marry,love, respect,be honest, sincere and support whoever you marry.

NEVER HEARD A SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE IS DETERMINED BY HOW WIDE,DEEP OR TIGHT A GIRL IS...na wa

NO FORMULA TO LIFE OR MARRIAGE

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Avoid This Before Marrying Her by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 30, 2022
rickpat:

I know a girl,she did five abortions,the last one was twins...today she is married to a good man who knows her past and they have in about three kids..I still know of a girl,no abortion,no boyfriend while in University...today she is DIVORCED,no child ..

NO FORMULA TO LIVE OR MARRIAGE
They are coming for your head. It's now a crime to reason or type sensibly on NL. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Avoid This Before Marrying Her by galaxy2020(m): 10:12am On Dec 30, 2022
Investigate whoever you want to marry very well.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Avoid This Before Marrying Her by Aladdin1(m): 10:16am On Dec 30, 2022
It helps
Re: How Do You Avoid This Before Marrying Her by Aladdin1(m): 10:17am On Dec 30, 2022
Persephone1:
They are coming for your head. It's now a crime to reason or type sensibly on NL. grin grin grin
Perfect submission!!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Avoid This Before Marrying Her by Samfloxin(m): 10:18am On Dec 30, 2022
Ask God,if you don't hear from God,there are people who do

1 Like

Re: How Do You Avoid This Before Marrying Her by Streetmovement(m): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Like I said that's the only channel on DStv I do not subscribe to, so this matter no concern me at all, maybe the men below and above will do justice to your question...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Avoid This Before Marrying Her by Smartguyboy(m): 10:22am On Dec 30, 2022
A lady past will always matter no matter what .
I keep telling my girl I better hear your past from you than someone else and that alone will destroy the relationship/marriage so better come clear now I love you .

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Avoid This Before Marrying Her by ExMI6(m): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2022
rickpat:

I know a girl,she did five abortions,the last one was twins...today she is married to a good man who knows her past and they have in about three kids..I still know of a girl,no abortion,no boyfriend while in University...today she is DIVORCED,no child ..

Story!!!

How do you avoid a borehole grin
Re: How Do You Avoid This Before Marrying Her by fman(m): 10:24am On Dec 30, 2022
Persephone1:
I guess I will start with you head!!
Funny tho, u gat an empty head!! grin
Re: How Do You Avoid This Before Marrying Her by ExMI6(m): 10:25am On Dec 30, 2022
Smartguyboy:
A lady past will always matter no matter what .
I keep telling my girl I better hear your past from you than someone else and that alone will destroy the relationship/marriage so better come clear now I love you .

Its good when she talks about her past before marriage
What if she lies about it or she hides it from you, how do you investigate these things before marriage
Re: How Do You Avoid This Before Marrying Her by Tboymessiah(m): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2022
rickpat:

Na jummy u dey talk about
Re: How Do You Avoid This Before Marrying Her by Guderian(m): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2022
Re: How Do You Avoid This Before Marrying Her by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Aladdin1:
Perfect submission!!
Lol... i hope they don't come for yours too cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Avoid This Before Marrying Her by Smartguyboy(m): 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
ExMI6:

Its good when she talks about her past before marriage
What if she lies about it or she hides it from you, how do you investigate these things before marriage
The truth will come out one day
Re: How Do You Avoid This Before Marrying Her by marlow1962(m): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
That’s why that guy Jeromestack (or wertin be dat em name self) always say “marry a virgin “, many of y’all think he’s stupid, but nigga dy talk truth.

Assuming u married her a virgin, u won’t be crying that you’re swimming In a borehole pussy.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make Her Come To Her Senses? / This Is the Bitter Truth About Jesus That Many Men Don't Know / His Wife Don’t Care To Check On Husband In A Distant Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.