Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum (29869 Views)

Braided Hairstyle: Fashion Or Madness? / Is This Fashion Or Madness (see Photo) / Is This Fashion Or Madness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Bossjakande: 11:36am On Dec 30, 2022
Bossjakande:
. Is not possible for man body not to shake if he see dis.naija girls pls dress properly not almost neked as u will be address as u are dress
Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:36am On Dec 30, 2022
There is madness and there is ment. This is ment sad
Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by shortIGBOman: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2022
IGBO Girls. Nothing person no go see for EAST.

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Vinnie2000(m): 11:37am On Dec 30, 2022
nony43:
I don’t know why most ladies loves to dress half nude. Men are more decent in dressing.

Decent ke? sad

Let dat Indecently but Sexy Girl drags a 'decent' man into an Enclosed room

and see whether 'Decent' man will not bring his Dicck out and Fcvk the Bitch like Crazeman. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Bossjakande: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2022
. Is not possible for man body not to shake if he see dis.naija girls pls dress properly not almost neked as u will be address as u are dress
Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Adakintroy: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2022
When Islam say cover them up all of Una say them head no correct. This is not the only civilization so we no know wetin them don see weh make them take cue now na we De beg women self to cover. IMO na strong hand muslling with laws no be girl voice appeal.

Oya make we hear Una option.
Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by motionarena: 11:38am On Dec 30, 2022
Business2023:
This my 2nd day of posting this on Nairaland

I need 1million naira to support my crumbling business, whether Inform of loan or assistance.
I have the Faith and i believe that God can touch just one person heart here on nairaland to assist me in life.
The is my email address:
businessdealer2005@gmail.com

Whats d business type.
N interest rate
Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:39am On Dec 30, 2022
Bossjakande:
If hand touch her now dey will be crying on internet dat men do bad thing to woman. Is not possible for man body not to shake if he see dis.naija girls pls dress properly not almost neked as u will be address as u are dress
I think I see what you mean but indecent dressing shouldn't be an excuse for a Nigga to sexually harass any lady. Never
Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Akhaz024: 11:41am On Dec 30, 2022
This is madness at infinity angry undecided
Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Emdebby2: 11:41am On Dec 30, 2022
This is absolute madness. Anyway...many are mad few are roaming.
Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Solofresh2: 11:45am On Dec 30, 2022
Nawa grin
Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Manna4Gurls: 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jeon:
In Nigeria

Madness.
Upon the masquerade Women put on rape still exist in here.
[incase for those who will invite "the lady is looking for rape, if them rape am,... blah blah blah" ].

U just vomited trash. Meaningless

In West

Fashion.
And no one cares in West, live ur life /let others do so.

Happy!

All thanks to Africa for crying West ideology. Yet can't resist their things grin STARTING FROM THE SMARTPHONE WE ARE USING TO TYPE /CRY THEM ON THEIR INVENTION [INTERNET ].

Black people

Anyways, She's my spec.
centaur lady /lover of stallion.
wink

HI DADDYCK.
Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Business2023: 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
motionarena:

Whats d business type.
N interest rate

And i will pay everything and 30%interest instalmentaly in six months
Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Manna4Gurls: 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jeon:
In Nigeria

Madness.
Upon the masquerade Women put on rape still exist in here.
[incase for those who will invite "the lady is looking for rape, if them rape am,... blah blah blah" ].

In West

Fashion.
And no one cares in West, live ur life /let others do so.

Happy!

All thanks to Africa for crying West ideology. Yet can't resist their things grin STARTING FROM THE SMARTPHONE WE ARE USING TO TYPE /CRY THEM ON THEIR INVENTION [INTERNET ].

Black people

Anyways, She's my spec.
centaur lady /lover of stallion.
wink

HI DADDYCK.

All the things you said up there are meaningless
Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
nony43:
I don’t know why most ladies loves to dress half nude. Men are more decent in dressing.
And I've noticed that the black woman (especially the black American woman) is at the forefront of this act, the total debasing of the black woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by onyxo76(m): 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
even with this kind of dressing ,you will only repel my attention not attract it.
Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Truvelisback(m): 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Righteousness89 is NOT here yet? shocked

Anyways, this kind of Fashion style for a Sweet Girl, will be very perfect for Doggy Pounding or Angle 90 style cool lipsrsealed

I'm Salt of words. grin
Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by jeanats(m): 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
This is pure madness
Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Sambaby7640: 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
wonder233:
If there were no middle ground and I'm forced to choose between the two extremes of the ultra-conservative muslim world and the ultra-liberal western world... I'll choose the muslim.
This is madness under the guise of freedom of expression
your choice...no one gives a Bleep undecided
Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Chatcham: 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
Total madness

1 Like

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Indispensable85(m): 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
Shuooooo.........
God have mercy
Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by dyera(m): 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
This is what it means to be half naked.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by meobizy(f): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
Business2023:
This my 2nd day of posting this on Nairaland

I need 1million naira to support my crumbling business, whether Inform of loan or assistance.
I have the Faith and i believe that God can touch just one person heart here on nairaland to assist me in life.
The is my email address:
businessdealer2005@gmail.com
Mynd44 will help you.
Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by meobizy(f): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
Somebody did something for attention a world away and it’s making front page here. Bored children.
Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by miketyler(m): 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
My own na how the front of the jumpsuit want look like make she try turn �
Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by remsonik(f): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Madness, she has a mental health disorder
Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Jokerman(m): 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
Mhen Devil has increased his wiles.... grin grin grin... this tells you that the time is getting shorter by day
Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Brownshoe: 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
Both
Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by rockmite: 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
saintopus:
These days the only thing that is private in most ladies is their intestines.

U nailed it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kim Oprah Set To Handover Crown As Audition Holds In Rivers, Abuja / Barbie & Ken In Traditional Yoruba Wedding Fashion Shoot / Face Of Fashion Africa Pageant Held Last Night In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.