Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum (29842 Views)

Braided Hairstyle: Fashion Or Madness? / Is This Fashion Or Madness (see Photo) / Is This Fashion Or Madness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Savagenews: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2022
Fashion or madness? Lady seen wearing a jump suit, which covers part of her bum bum while leaving the other open (Video)

https://trendytalker.com/fashion-or-madness-lady-seen-wearing-a-jump-suit-which-covers-part-of-her-bum-bum-while-leaving-the-other-open-video/

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Jeon(f): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2022
In Nigeria

Madness.
Upon the masquerade Women put on rape still exist in here.
[incase for those who will invite "the lady is looking for rape, if them rape am,... blah blah blah" ].

In West

Fashion.
And no one cares in West, live ur life /let others do so.

Happy!

All thanks to Africa for crying West ideology. Yet can't resist their things grin STARTING FROM THE SMARTPHONE WE ARE USING TO TYPE /CRY THEM ON THEIR INVENTION [INTERNET ].

Black people

Anyways, She's my spec.
centaur lady /lover of stallion.
wink

HI DADDYCK.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by incandescentena: 10:46am On Dec 30, 2022
All because of men!
Disgusted!!

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by fman(m): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2022
G

3 Likes

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Mrfixitt(m): 11:05am On Dec 30, 2022
This generation self.

2 Likes

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by saintopus(m): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2022
These days the only thing that is private in most ladies is their intestines.

125 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Aladdin1(m): 11:23am On Dec 30, 2022
Na craze

1 Like

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Memphitz357: 11:25am On Dec 30, 2022
Madness with a heavy dose of insanity

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Romanoff(f): 11:25am On Dec 30, 2022
Madness.

Them go soon full street of naija with this madness.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Business2023: 11:25am On Dec 30, 2022
This my 2nd day of posting this on Nairaland

I need 1million naira to support my crumbling business, whether Inform of loan or assistance.
I have the Faith and i believe that God can touch just one person heart here on nairaland to assist me in life.
The is my email address:
businessdealer2005@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Dukeolumidemans(m): 11:25am On Dec 30, 2022
My people don't be amazed. These are the last days. If u had read the book born twice or delivered from the power of darkness in the early 90s, u would know that all these are masterminded and designed by the devil and his agents in the marine kingdom and transferred to the world through it's earthly agents, inorder to distract man from God Almighty. Jesus however has come to redeem us and set us free.
According Paul the apostle, although we live on earth but we are not part of the world. He that is of the flesh shall reap destruction but he that is of the spirit will reap life ever lasting through Jesus our Lord.
Be wise and choose life. Live for God starting from today because the end can be any moment. God bless u all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by wonder233: 11:25am On Dec 30, 2022
If there were no middle ground and I'm forced to choose between the two extremes of the ultra-conservative muslim world and the ultra-liberal western world... I'll choose the muslim.
This is madness under the guise of freedom of expression

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by BigYash: 11:25am On Dec 30, 2022
Kolomenta craze

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Roboto11: 11:25am On Dec 30, 2022
Stripper Uniform.

3 Likes

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Harrynight(m): 11:26am On Dec 30, 2022
grin

If the female folks see it as fashion then it's fashion, let them rock it undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Addme: 11:26am On Dec 30, 2022
Over madness dey worry am

2 Likes

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by superCleanworks(m): 11:27am On Dec 30, 2022
Not madness yet but we are getting there.

now let's have some regular olosho defense such as
-she is not harming anyone with her body
-na who nova naked HANDS IN THE AIR
-her body, her life
-her boyfriend is not complaining
-did you buy any clothes for her?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Waterlilly: 11:27am On Dec 30, 2022
hmmm.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by GRACEGLORY: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2022
It's not madness until she wears it outdoors, for now, it's immorality for posting it online.

You dont have to be half-naked to be successful. Just be talented.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Houseofglam7(f): 11:28am On Dec 30, 2022
Madness

1 Like

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by ImoleNaija: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2022
Gradually gradually, the females are going back to the naked age.

Funnily, they would deny doing it to get men's attention.

6 Likes

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Jsucre(m): 11:29am On Dec 30, 2022
Both

1 Like

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by CEZEJUST: 11:30am On Dec 30, 2022
Madness Pro Max Plus

1 Like

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by FireUpNow(m): 11:30am On Dec 30, 2022
Madness but she is slowly entering market and streets to be picking things on the ground and refuse bins

1 Like

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Vinnie2000(m): 11:31am On Dec 30, 2022
Righteousness89 is NOT here yet? shocked

Anyways, this kind of Fashion style for a Sweet Girl, will be very perfect for Doggy Pounding or Angle 90 style cool lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by rajiedreez: 11:31am On Dec 30, 2022
Madshion
Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by nony43(m): 11:31am On Dec 30, 2022
I don’t know why most ladies loves to dress half nude. Men are more decent in dressing.

2 Likes

Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by sukkot: 11:32am On Dec 30, 2022
hmm
Re: Fashion Or Madness? Lady Seen Wearing A Jump Suit, Which Covers Part Of Her Bum by Nicepoker(m): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2022
A mad sex object displaying her rotten goods. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Things You Need To Throw Away / Kim Oprah Set To Handover Crown As Audition Holds In Rivers, Abuja / Barbie & Ken In Traditional Yoruba Wedding Fashion Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.