Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike (5162 Views)

I’m Working For Tinubu, Not APC – Wike / Rivers APC, Wike’s Loyalists Differ On Governor’s Overtures To Tinubu / 2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by drlateef: 10:57am On Dec 30, 2022
BREAKING NEWS...

"WE HAVE A DEAL WITH APC..." GOV. WIKE.

"I have instructed my colleagues in the G-5, the only party that can win the 2023 Presidency is All Progressives Congress APC, and we must do everything possible to approach the Southern Nigeria Leadership of the party under my immediate past successor and boss, His Excellency Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, and the Deputy Senate President, His Excellency Rt. Hon. Ovie Omo-Agege, to fine-tune all arrangements for that.

We have met with the APC Presidential Candidate, Ahmed Bola Tinubu. He directed that we officially defect from the PDP to APC, which is a very impossible idea at the moment since some of my colleagues are having PDP Tickets. I personally told Tinubu to allow us stay in PDP and do the job, and after 2023 victory, I will collapse every remnant of PDP under my faction in Nigeria, beginning with Rivers State.

On my Governorship Candidate Sim Fubara, all I have to say is, let APC win the Presidency and National Assembly first, that should be our priority as Rivers people for now.

As to the rumour that we have endorsed Labour Party Candidate, Mr. Peter Obi, you should understand that we are talking about Presidency of Nigeria, not Traders' Union nor Anambra Governorship election here..."

Excerpts from Gov. Nyesom Wike's address to BBC Africa in London, 28th December, 2022, after the G-5 Meeting With APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by kozmokaz(m): 10:59am On Dec 30, 2022
You wish

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 30, 2022
Una go cry tire.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by Polchiz(m): 11:07am On Dec 30, 2022
drlateef:
BREAKING NEWS...

"I have instructed my colleagues in the G-5, the only party that can win the 2023 Presidency is All Progressives Congress APC, and we must do everything possible to approach the Southern Nigeria Leadership of the party under my immediate past successor and boss, His Excellency Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, and the Deputy Senate President, His Excellency Rt. Hon. Ovie Omo-Agege, to fine-tune all arrangements for that.

We have met with the APC Presidential Candidate, Ahmed Bola Tinubu. He directed that we officially defect from the PDP to APC, which is a very impossible idea at the moment since some of my colleagues are having PDP Tickets. I personally told Tinubu to allow us stay in PDP and do the job, and after 2023 victory, I will collapse every remnant of PDP under my faction in Nigeria, beginning with Rivers State.

On my Governorship Candidate Sim Fubara, all I have to say is, let APC win the Presidency and National Assembly first, that should be our priority as Rivers people for now.

As to the rumour that we have endorsed Labour Party Candidate, Mr. Peter Obi, you should understand that we are talking about Presidency of Nigeria, not Traders' Union nor Anambra Governorship election here..."

Excerpts from Gov. Nyesom Wike's address to BBC Africa in London, 28th December, 2022, after the G-5 Meeting With APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Mad man!

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by Mrkumareze(m): 11:09am On Dec 30, 2022
Oluwale news, urgin branch reporting to the gullible ones

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by NothingDoMe: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2022
drlateef:
BREAKING NEWS...

Agbado media wonderland grin

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by Radiant01(m): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2022
If this news is true,that means indeed tinubu is the the greatest political strategist in Nigeria.
I give him to the man,he sabi politics

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by Dangrace01: 11:56am On Dec 30, 2022
Vote Peter Obi for president

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by FreeStuffsNG: 11:56am On Dec 30, 2022
O pari

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 30, 2022
See the deal
Xscape1993:
See the 12 good conditions the G-5 Governors gave Tinubu before they can even think of supporting him.

1. Tell Nigerians who killed Funso William.
2. Tell Nigerians why you bedwet and pee on your clothes in public? What if it happens in your meeting with international bodies?
3. Tell Nigerians the name of your primary school. Tell Nigerians at least 5 of your primary or secondary classmates/schoolmates.
4. Tell Nigerians your childhood, your father, mother siblings and how you couldn't pay school fees but inherited estates.
5. Tell Nigerians your teachers at least 3.
6. You've been accused of drug peddling, why are you quiet? Tell Nigerians with believable evidence what you did in Chicago that make US charge you with drug crimes.
7. How do you intend to fight corruption after carrying money in bullion vans? Tell Nigerians how a big thief like you intends to catch small thief?
8. Buhari spent a fortune on foreign medical trip, we won't support you if you can't treat yourself in Nigeria.
9. Tell Nigerians how much you make from Lagos purse every day.
10. Tell Nigerians your real age.
11. Tell Nigerians your financial state before you become the governor of Lagos state.
12. What is Bulaa baluu, corn-agbado situation? And why do dodge TV interviews?
You have two days to respond using Arise or Channel TV or forget about G-5 support.

Signed
Gov. Wike

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by Vulturereloaded: 11:57am On Dec 30, 2022
Same way poverty and hardship has a deal with Nigeria.

We Nigerians have a deal with Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by PrinceOfLagos: 11:58am On Dec 30, 2022
This Tinubu supporters are shameless

No be only deal

Same way they claimed Obasanjo endorsed Tinubu only for Obasanjo to come out and deny it

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by Ofunaofu: 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
G5 governors will be so foolish in demanding that Tinubu allow them win their respective state in other elective positions while they deliver their state to the APC at the presidential election , when we all know that the presidential election comes before the gubernatorial election.

You don't make such demands from a drug lord, a devil, a demon, presenting a demonic Muslim Muslim ticket

The G5 should be in politics long enough to know that immediately APC wins the presidential election, it will have a bandwagon effect on other elective positions. it will emboldened the APC to go in full swoop to take all the positions held by PDP in the state govern by the G5's

It's better they stay neutral

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
drlateef:
BREAKING NEWS...

So by taking your useless time to type all these trash, you really assume in your empty head that this nonsense will be possible, probably because you have tried to corrupt and divert the minds of your fellow gullibles.

Meeehn you're a very bad-market politician with the dumbest ideas if you were to be a politician.
Re: BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by drlateef: 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
TRUTHaDDICTED:
So by taking your useless time to type all these trash, you really assume in your empty head that this nonsense will be possible, probably because you have tried to corrupt and divert the minds of your fellow gullibles.

Meeehn you're a very bad-market politician with the dumbest ideas if you were to be a politician.

Very sifiiiaaa pain this early morning, i have a bucket for the tears. This is reliable information from BBC.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by SLAP44: 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
Peter Lateef Obi will still win the election. No matter what happens.

Re: BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
O pari
So you actually believe this hogwash
Re: BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
drlateef:

Very sifiiiaaa pain this early morning, i have a bucket for the tears. This is reliable information from BBC.
By the capacity of your reasoning I can tell how little you're by age, but you just have to understand that they're many adults on this platform and it's not for kids like you, so mind how you throw out some tantrums here.
Re: BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by MiaBeer(m): 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wike is basically sitting on a keg of gunpowder and he and those G 5 governors are aware of the risk they’re taking. I don’t know why these governors will box themselves up this way. shocked
This is still Atiku and Obi to lose.

Both Obi and Atiku can pull something just to damage the g5 governors.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by danijesus(m): 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
Fake news
Re: BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by Emmanuel909090: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wike has a very bad mouth "You should understand that we are talking about Presidency of Nigeria, not Traders' Union nor Anambra Governorship election here..."
Re: BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by BigYash: 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
LA thief don drop breaking news cheesy Na agbado full this one head,brain no dey..
Re: BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by Dapson73(m): 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Asiwaju 2023 is non negotiable.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by Moh247: 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
cool

Premium wailing

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by seunmsg(m): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Source?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by quinox947: 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
Radiant01:
If this news is true,that means indeed tinubu is the the greatest political strategist in Nigeria.
I give him to the man,he sabi politics
Unfortunately it is NOT TRUE. The G5 has proposed a pronouncement on the 5th of January 2023. Until then anything you hear is just speculations.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by Spandau: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
seunmsg:
Source?

Má a wá a kiri. Ohun niyen labẹ bed ẹ.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!
Re: BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by femisplash: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
There should be a source to this, I have my jaw dropping literally
Re: BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by NothingDoMe: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
quinox947:
Unfortunately it is NOT TRUE. The G5 has proposed a pronouncement on the 5th of January 2023. Until then anything you hear is just speculations.
News from Daily Trust is just sponsored posts to create drama and pressure.

Rebuttal coming soon and it will make everyone laugh at Tinubu for being so desperate.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by techWriter3: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
Una betweens weeping tire
Re: BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by drlateef: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
TRUTHaDDICTED:
By the capacity of your reasoning I can tell how little you're by age, but you just have to understand that they're many adults on this platform and it's not for kids like you, so mind how you throw out some tantrums here.

Ahahahah!!!! You are forming an adult. I can be your father by age, if not grandfather.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: We Have A Deal With APC- Wike by Doyou2019: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Lateefu, and you go still enter mosque today with this lie laidis? Aseniserare! Keferi lasan lasan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Being Re-engineered For Prosperity Of All – Tinubu / Made In Nigeria Aircraft By Nnewi Based Imo State Born Chinemerem Ibelo / Boko Haram Denies Killing Their Slain Leader's In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.