Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Singer Tiwa Savage Stirs Reactions With Her Outfit To Afro Nation (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Tiwa Savage Stirs Reactions With Her Outfit To Afro Nation (video) (850 Views)

Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards / Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit / BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Tiwa Savage Stirs Reactions With Her Outfit To Afro Nation (video) by Malodro: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2022
Over the years, Award winning singer, Tiwa Savage has become known for her love for raunchy outfits.
The mother of one recently stirred reactions with her outfit to Afro Nation 2022 in Ghana.
A video making rounds on the internet, showed Tiwa Savage hitting the stage with her sheer
One Deeezan foods wrote, “I wonder when she would start dressing her age. She is not Ayra Starr.
One Everyday life with Cherechi wrote, “Thjs costume is not it. She’s beautiful as always but I don’t like the outfit
One Pastor Sade Popoola wrote, “unclothedness is not beautiful. You stated well. Tiwa but what happened to you. Don’t forget you are not white nor an American. I pray that the Lord will help you

One Chiaka wrote, “One word for whoever put thisREAD MORE

Re: Singer Tiwa Savage Stirs Reactions With Her Outfit To Afro Nation (video) by meobizy(f): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
She is an entertainer. She dresses her age at home.

(1) (Reply)

“U Never Change Her Hairstyle Since Unveiling”: Paul Okoye, Lover Trolled As The / Amazing Moment Davido Introduced Poco Lee To Chris Brown / I Did Abortion For Sarkordie And He Abandoned Me – Yvonne Nelson Chronicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.