Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Saint Obi, Affluent Wife, Troublesome Siblings And Deep Knife Cut On His Left Ey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saint Obi, Affluent Wife, Troublesome Siblings And Deep Knife Cut On His Left Ey (1772 Views)

Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 / Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife / Saint Obi, Zack Orji, Paul Obazele, Steve Eboh Reunite At Abuja Film Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Saint Obi, Affluent Wife, Troublesome Siblings And Deep Knife Cut On His Left Ey by EriMma1: 7:28am On May 17, 2023
Saint Obi, wife, siblings and deep cut from knife on his left eye
Life and Times of Saint Obi

Saint Obi, real name, Obinna Nwafor, was shy, almost bordering on timidity and insecurity. He cherished the pleasantly tranquil interractions among a few friends. He would vanish at any outburst that could upset the poise of such small meetings. As he repeatedly told me, he just wanted to live a cool, quiet and fulfilled life.
But, has he lived this cool and fulfilled life he envisioned ? I have my doubts.

Zik Zulu Okafor

His social life was blunted. Perhaps by his reticent disposition. His persona, two dimensional. To a distant public, he was upscale and cool. His manly bearing spoke loud.

His onscreen image ironically amplified some idiosyncrasies; heroics, romantic adventures and traits that did not gel with the mortal privacy that eerily define his quiet and lonely life.

Saint Obi, real name, Obinna Nwafor, was shy, almost bordering on timidity and insecurity. He cherished the pleasantly tranquil interractions among a few friends. He would vanish at any outburst that could upset the poise of such small meetings. As he repeatedly told me, he just wanted to live a cool, quiet and fulfilled life.

But, has he lived this cool and fulfilled life he envisioned ? I have my doubts.

I tell Saint’s story here with painful tears in my eyes because he was a star, a super star whose life turned out a gleam of irony.

Continue reading the sad tale of his story and domestic violence that sent him to his early grave. heređŸ‘‡

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02FJVYZqWbrxBMtvuwGPBGrHUhVG3fhYTZRqDEggdDUANjDLXSWRVMWoGUUaZQDfcVl&id=100088447284530&sfnsn=scwspmo&mibextid=RUbZ1f

Re: Saint Obi, Affluent Wife, Troublesome Siblings And Deep Knife Cut On His Left Ey by EriMma1: 7:28am On May 17, 2023
nlfpmod
Re: Saint Obi, Affluent Wife, Troublesome Siblings And Deep Knife Cut On His Left Ey by EriMma1: 7:34am On May 17, 2023
After reading this sad story, one can't really say if saint obi didn't marry her for her wealth but all the same, the siblings had no right to do what they did to him. He's now a husband to their sister. Chai!

Men, all of you looking for a ready made woman, come and read this, it comes with a price and it's cons. If you like dont work hard to be a man and have your own respect and peace of mind. Sad!

5 Likes

Re: Saint Obi, Affluent Wife, Troublesome Siblings And Deep Knife Cut On His Left Ey by donbachi(m): 7:37am On May 17, 2023
He was too soft for them all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi, Affluent Wife, Troublesome Siblings And Deep Knife Cut On His Left Ey by slim75d(m): 8:26am On May 17, 2023
When he was alive, all of you were taciturn now, he's dead you're coming out to tell stories.
But dead men tell no tales

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi, Affluent Wife, Troublesome Siblings And Deep Knife Cut On His Left Ey by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:11am On May 17, 2023
There shall be no peace of the wicked,no matter how rich.
He was in a rich family yet with no peace there,why can't you leave. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi, Affluent Wife, Troublesome Siblings And Deep Knife Cut On His Left Ey by EriMma1: 11:57am On May 17, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
There shall be no peace of the wicked,no matter how rich.
He was in a rich family yet with no peace there,why can't you leave. angry

Well... Yes but men should work hard to make it before marriage. Any woman promising you heaven and Earth before marriage because she's richer than you is only deceiving you and wants to use you to get what she wants, after which she will dump you worse than she met you. Dem no dey help shishi. Our money is our money!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi, Affluent Wife, Troublesome Siblings And Deep Knife Cut On His Left Ey by nlfpmod: 1:10pm On May 17, 2023

(1)

9ice And Wandecoal's Fight / Celebrities Gossips Branded / Miss France Laments- We Were All Surprised By Miss Angola's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.