Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

G5 - You're A Fool If... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G5 - You're A Fool If... (481 Views)

Seun Kuti: You Are A Fool, If You Vote For Tinubu, Atiku Or Obi / Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting / Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

G5 - You're A Fool If... by vengertime: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
If you believe the G5 sat down with Tinubu for anything then you're the biggest dunce in the history of all dunce.

Daily Trust Arewa newspaper and TheNation newspaper Thiefnubuu paper is using Agbado people to catch cruise

3 Likes

Re: G5 - You're A Fool If... by SilverOrLead: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
vengertime:
If you believe the G5 sat down with Tinubu for anything then you're the biggest dunce in the history of all dunce.

Daily Trust Arewa newspaper and TheNation newspaper Thiefnubuu paper is using Agbado people to catch cruise

You guys are slowly waking up after the shock of the treacherous G5 not endorsing Obi.

I was wondering why this forum was so Zombidient free this morning .

1 Like

Re: G5 - You're A Fool If... by Windscribe: 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
Foolishness is when you think Labour party will win Presidential election.

1 Like

Re: G5 - You're A Fool If... by Moh247: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
cheesy

Vanguard, Punch , This day and AriseTV nko

1 Like

Re: G5 - You're A Fool If... by vengertime: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
SilverOrLead:

You guys are slowly waking up after the shock of the treacherous G5 not endorsing Obi.

I was wondering why this forum was so Zombidient free this morning .

Wike have said it before if you no hear anything from my mouth no be me talk am.

Just watch how the joke will be on you clowns in January. Continue to read The Nation and daily Trust newspaper. Una eye go soon clear
Re: G5 - You're A Fool If... by vengertime: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
Windscribe:
Foolishness is when you think Labour party will win Presidential election.

That's what people like you said in Malawi Zambia and Kenya they were all social media candidate until it was to late.

1 Like

Re: G5 - You're A Fool If... by SilverOrLead: 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
vengertime:

Wike have said it before if you no hear anything from my mouth no be me talk am.

Just watch how the joke will be on you clowns in January. Continue to read The Nation and daily Trust newspaper. Una eye go soon clear

Accept it.

PDP and Atiku has breathed a sign of relief that the confusion G5 is now in the enemy's camp.

I expect you Zombidients to respect Wike and his band of traitors decision instead of grasping on straws that G5 will somehow work for your DOA candidate.

1 Like

Re: G5 - You're A Fool If... by Windscribe: 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
vengertime:

That's what people like you said in Malawi Zambia and Kenya they were all social media candidate until it was to late.
Mumu.

That tweet is empty just as your brain.

Nsogbo nsogbo political novice.

1 Like

Re: G5 - You're A Fool If... by vengertime: 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
Windscribe:

Mumu.

That tweet is empty just as your brain.

Nsogbo nsogbo political novice.

Ntooor you go suffer for the rest of your miserable life

(1) (Reply)

You Be Thief, I No Be Thief: Atiku And Tinubu Should Face The Issues / Will Tinubu Win In Irigbaji His Hometown? [A Poll] / Tinubu Is Reaping What He Sowed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.