Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

The G-5-tinubu Deal...do I Like This Deal? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The G-5-tinubu Deal...do I Like This Deal? (319 Views)

G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku / Igbo Sorry, Ikwerre Will Not Leave Wike-tinubu Deal And Vote Peter Obi / Aso Rock Can Not Survive This Explosion/ Wike Blast And Expose Tinubu Deal With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The G-5-tinubu Deal...do I Like This Deal? by ScamHunter: 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
I love this deal...

Relax...G5 is helping to disable APC completely in the south. The coast is clearer for Peter Obi victory in South and Middlebelt. At the end, all Tinubu would have is struggle for vote in the north with Atiku and Kwankwanso.

Re: The G-5-tinubu Deal...do I Like This Deal? by brain54(m): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
Continue lying to yourself…

Politics is about alliances and contacts. This only makes tinubu stronger and more likely to win. ( I wish it wasn’t so)

Peter Obi seems the one most likely affected!
Re: The G-5-tinubu Deal...do I Like This Deal? by SilverOrLead: 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
ScamHunter:
I love this deal...

Relax...G5 is helping to disable APC completely in the south. The coast is clearer for Peter Obi victory in South and Middlebelt. At the end, all Tinubu would have is struggle for vote in the north with Atiku and Kwankwanso.

Dream.
Re: The G-5-tinubu Deal...do I Like This Deal? by mrvitalis(m): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
brain54:
Continue lying to yourself…

Politics is about alliances and contacts. This only makes tinubu stronger and more likely to win. ( I wish it wasn’t so)

Peter Obi seems the one most likely affected!
How is obi the most likely affected ? The only think it affects obi is his margin would be reduced in rivers state ...but he would still win Rivers state

The rest states are completely unaffected if you tell yourself the truth

Obi is sure of at least 60% of rivers vote with or without wike ...truth is even wike foot soldiers won't really carry his order 100%

1 Like

Re: The G-5-tinubu Deal...do I Like This Deal? by brain54(m): 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
mrvitalis:

How is obi the most likely affected ? The only think it affects obi is his margin would be reduced in rivers state ...but he would still win Rivers state

The rest states are completely unaffected if you tell yourself the truth

Obi is sure of at least 60% of rivers vote with or without wike ...truth is even wike foot soldiers won't really carry his order 100%
Well I do not believe wike’s foot soldiers ( as you put it) won’t carry out his order.

I think wike is a voice to reckon with in the south as a whole. And believe me wike has a way with words in manipulating/making you do his bidding if he wants. Look at the G5 governors for instance…even when some of them have plenty to loose by going with his wishes they still support and follow his wishes even when those wishes seems like his selfish agenda.

Look at the way he his now projecting tinubu as the southern candidate? Were and how does that affect Peter Obi…most of Peter Obi’s supporters will decamp to tinubu’s camp if they feel he has a better chance of clinching the “southern “ presidency. Already I think P. O’s momentum has reduced a bit.

I think ignoring wikes political might and ability would be a mistake.

Much as I hate to say it I think tinubu and atiku have a better chance of winning as it stands presently. If I was a betting man I would bet on tinubu…man is a juggernaut, undaunting and never gives up. He overcomes challenges that’s the truth even though he is my less preferred candidate.

Except a miracle happens and the electorates decides to be the final say on this one I think tinubu has this one.

Atiku is my preferred candidate though and seems to be making more of underground moves. He also seems too confident/and counting on votes from the core north but I think generally the alliance with the G5 puts Obi more at disadvantage.

Imagine the upper cut statement wike made about him( market trader)

In the end only God knows the outcome. We can only speculate!

(1) (Reply)

2023: Resist Attempts By Politicians To Disrupt Elections, Buhari Tells Nigerian / Those Planning To Disrupt 2023 Polls Will Be Met With Full Force Of The Law, / Atiku Victory Is Sacrosanct And His Quest To Govern A New Nigeria Is Divin As We

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.