Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Nonfiction Book Writers Needed For Longterm Collaboration - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nonfiction Book Writers Needed For Longterm Collaboration (320 Views)

Content Writers Needed - Apply If You Can Work Longterm / Urgent! Badass Nonfiction Ebook Writers Needed For Longterm Collaboration / Hausa Translators Needed For Longterm (hausa Linguists Prefered) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nonfiction Book Writers Needed For Longterm Collaboration by Hannahdiah(f): 5:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
Compliments of the season!

Hi! My name is Hannah, a writer looking to work with a few creative nonfiction writers that can handle books on Cognitive Behavioral Theory, Dialectal Behavioral Theory, other psychological topics, and even business topics. If you are skilled in writing how-to books on these topics, follow instructions well, have a phobia for plagiarism, meet deadlines, and can accept 3.5 naira per word, kindly of at least 2 of your previous work on any of the topics via email (alibahannah007@gmail.com) and I will reach out to you.

Let's start the new year doing amazing things together!

P.S. Sending samples related to the topic posted is very important, please. Ebooks, not articles.

3 Likes

Re: Nonfiction Book Writers Needed For Longterm Collaboration by NJV: 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sent you a mail
Re: Nonfiction Book Writers Needed For Longterm Collaboration by Peledonomy: 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hannahdiah:
Compliments of the season!

Hi! My name is Hannah, a writer looking to work with a few creative nonfiction writers that can handle books on Cognitive Behavioral Theory, Dialectal Behavioral Theory, other psychological topics, and even business topics. If you are skilled in writing how-to books on these topics, follow instructions well, have a phobia for plagiarism, meet deadlines, and can accept 3.5 naira per word, kindly of at least 2 of your previous work on any of the topics via email (alibahannah007@gmail.com) and I will reach out to you.

Let's start the new year doing amazing things together!

P.S. Sending samples is very important, please.

Done
Re: Nonfiction Book Writers Needed For Longterm Collaboration by emmanex2000: 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
Good afternoon

Already done. I await your favourable response.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Breakthrough Job / Accountant And Customer Service Officer / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.