Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike (28601 Views)

2023: G-5 Governors Fail To Unveil Preferred Candidate / 2023: G-5 Governors Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone - Wike Blows Hot (video) / Dave Umahi: G-5 Is Now G-6, I Am Now A Member (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by RealLagosBoy: 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
And Thïefnubu Urchins were already rejoicing as if the G5 has more than 5 votes.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by ERlS(f): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Lmao wike shut down the rumors quickly

3 Likes

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by Patosky4U: 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
The only way out for the so called G-5 is to remain neutral because everything is at stake here if the support any of the presidential candidates. I think wike using this attention to stock pile River State fund so that who ever win will not come after him grin grin

Jagaban still have the upper hand though. Japa is the only option some of us have now jare because our candidate cannot win and as he cannot win there is no visible change in the country
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by obi58: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Lot of things kept running through my mind after Wike's statement. Then i remember sharks. Yeah sharks

Do you know why sharks never stop moving?

When they atleast slow down, thier breathing reduce. And when they stop moving; they die. They need to keep moving to stay alive.

Since the news of the G5 meeting in London surfaced. It's been a hell of a hard-time for obidients. The aggressiveness, the loudness - all died down and dim like fading light.

Thank God Nyesom Wike is coming out now to say something. The diversion was killing them. They can now resuming the wailing, and re-direct their anger on Buhari and Tinubu . Something they are destined for, something they live for, something they need to keep doing to stay to stay afloat and alive. Something they have been doing since the inception of democracy, something they will likely be doing for the next 8years.

Because when they dont wail, they are lifeless.. Just like sharks which will always keep moving to stay alive.

Bros no vex....

How much is fuel in your area?

4 Likes

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by maestroferddi: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Say it loud! Me I no dey contribute to urchins threads anymore cos out of 10 topics posted, 9 of them are lies. Like APC, like urchins
A discerning mind understands the way APC works...

First the project a manifest falsehood...

Then, the deploy enormous resources the launch into the media and political space...

Yet, they expect even more resources to feed the misleading narrative with the objective of making it linger long in the consciousness...

Lastly, the devote their ammunition to work from their answer to the question: they rig, manipulate, sidestep the system to ensure that their sinister machinations subsist.

They have thrown both the books and the kitchen sink at Nigerians in this election season just to enable this highlighted strategem of theirs gain traction...

But alas! it is failing all the time....

1 Like

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by mach7(m): 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
"The 2023 election will be a serious one, it will be like the MKO Abiola election."

- Nyesom Wike.

Only the wise will understand.

1 Like

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by ghiloman28(m): 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
The G5 are good people until they agree to work with Tinubu then they turn bad people the zombidiot will not respect anymore grin
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by onyekabosco(m): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
BaddestQueen:
cheesy

omenka Corrinthians is crying
children of God are dancing
hahahahaha

I said it before and I'll say it again.
it's impossible for g5 to have a sole candidate
very impossible.
they have different ambition
Ortom have a governorship candidate to deliver amidst a popular Apc rev Fr.
him endorsing Apc will be automatic boost to the Apc governorship candidate in his state

Ugwuanyi has a successor to deliver and he dare not go against Peter Obi in SE or his candidate will loose.
Okezie same thing.

Seyi is going for second tenure.
with PDP gladiators willing to work for Atiku Seyi will watch his steps carefully or risk loosing his office.

for Wike it'll be a mockery for him to reject Atiku and endorse Mu/Mu ticket of APC.
it doesn't make sense and if he tries it trust me Amaechi will regain control of rivers state structure next year.
a loose loose situation if g5 endorse Tinubu.

as it stands now this election is wide open especially with the introduction of BVAS.
If you tell urchins that the game is just starting they start getting HBP but what do I know kwa nu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by Samstar4now(m): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Honestly I am tired of all these propaganda. Today, G-5 is backing Tinubu and tomorrow, they are denying it. If actually Wike is backing Tinubu, then he has a lot of questions to answer. Same Wike who questioned the mentality of apc candidate(s) for promising to continue the good work of buhari regime that are filled with hardship, insecurities, hunger etc. He even said it is insane for someone to say he wants to continue from where buhari stopped. Same Wike is turning around to support Tinubu that promise to continue from where buhari stopped? Let's just wait till then. Only the fools will be deceived
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by torqque7(m): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
Cosmatikka:
Lol
Thief-nubu urchins like muykem, Tinubuadvocate, ihordspy, Yarimo, corinthians, omega and the others are currently in pains.
Instead wey Tulumbu go rule Nigeria, make e scatter

I am telling you o make everything kuku scatter than for Agbado to win..Bulalaba. And I am Not an Igbo guy so it's NOT about tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by Cosmatikka: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
Olaolex:
Why are you afraid of calling the head urchin out. Seunmsg come out your attention is needed
Those agbadofied mods are looking for who to ban

1 Like

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by Georgejeez: 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
The slow crawling of a lion should not be taken for Cowardice.
Wike thinks he's the game master , showing his cards while holding one to his chest whereas Atiku continues to woo the Northern APC Governors to work with him underground while collecting Tinubu's Lagos money .

Their misdemeanors are already attracting sympathy votes for Atiku in the North, PDP should not suspend them yet , continue to ignore them while gaining more grounds .

After the 8 cankerworm years of Buhari which favoured no region , the North and all sensible Nigerians having felt the pangs of rudderless leadership will not vote for a sick drug baron like Tinubu .

Atiku and Okowa is a goal

2 Likes

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by Novarisammy2: 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
yarimo:
OBI online miscreants right now

try and take your drugs tonight. it's gonna be terrible if you drop dead from heart failure

4 Likes

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by Amaggedon: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
yarimo:
Joke on you and your propaganda

4 Likes

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by Olaolex: 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
Cosmatikka:

Those agbadofied mods are looking for who to ban
Let them ban me. As long as they don't pay me for using nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by Novarisammy2: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
RealTrump:
Urchins wee not take this news lightly grin

The G-5 are in a tight position. If they openly support Tinubu they risk losing their own election as their people r not Pro APC. If they are wise, they will remain neutral

neutrality is the best option for them. had it been this was the era of snatching of ballot box and massive thumb printing in the government house then I would have taken the G5 governors threat serious

1 Like

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by rippa(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Lot of things kept running through my mind after Wike's statement. Then i remember sharks. Yeah sharks

When they atleast slow down, thier breathing reduce. And when they stop moving; they die. They need to keep moving to stay alive.

Since the news of the G5 meeting in London surfaced. It's been a hell of a hard-time for obidients. The aggressiveness, the loudness - all died down and dim like fading light.

Thank God Nyesom Wike is coming out now to say something. The diversion was killing them. They can now resuming the wailing, and re-direct their anger on Buhari and Tinubu . Something they are destined for, something they live for, something they need to keep doing to stay to stay afloat and alive. Something they have been doing since the inception of democracy, something they will likely be doing for the next 8years.

Because when they dont wail, they are lifeless.. Just like sharks which will always keep moving to stay alive.
You are a fool

3 Likes

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by drlateef: 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Fear dey catch wike, with or without wike and his group Atiku will be declared winniner of 2023 general elections and wike and his crook group will be disgraced

Atiku wants to hijack northern APC governors? He is not serious. He met Tinubu in the business of politics. He will be taught a lesson. He is a serial loser. He should not be afraid of losing again.
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by witsel4(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
lhordspy:

We Will keep tormenting your small gods.
Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by Chrismania100: 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
Stop consoling yourself,after broadcasting fake news about G-5 endorsing Tinubu.
Meanwhile,we don't care whoever they endorse cos it will not change the fact that all these G-5 belong to the same old political thieves, and as a result obidients donot need them.
This election is between the sensible youths and old thieves who have enslaved our futures,which wike and G-5belong to the old thieves.
They should endorse whoever we don't care.
With the whole calculation in place, Obi is cruising to the victory as evidence from the general calculation.So, we are ready to retire Tinubu and all his paid agboritc agbados and this recruited online agbados who have all sold their useless soul to Tinubu, we are send them packing come Feb 2023.

lhordspy:

1 Like

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by yarimo(m): 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
torqque7:

I am telling you o make everything kuku scatter than for Agbado to win..Bulalaba. And I am Not an Igbo guy so it's NOT about tribalism.
na lie you are

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by Ray02: 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
patriotic007:
Tinubu people how market? grin cheesy grin.....I wonder how you guys sleep at night with your conscience intact after supporting tinubu during the day ........How can you be seeing failure and calamity coming to rule a country you claim to love so much and still fight for such a failure to rule your future and that of your kids.....I engaged one tinubu supporter in a debate on my way traveling for Xmas to know what is really motivating them and all he could tell me was that Nigeria is already finished and it doesn't matter who get to be president........ From that conversation I had with this tinubu supporter I knew the mindset of all Tinubu supporters.......They know tinubu will destroy Nigeria but they just want him to be there anyway because it's their turn to rule...... ..Nothing else....... Tinubu is Old, Tinubu is sick, Tinubu has cognitive issues and he won't be able to handle the affairs of a complex nation like Nigeria.......The Presidency will be the one ruling just like In Buhari's tenure and this time Nigeria might not be so lucky to have a moderately reasonable presidency because the people I see around tinubu are die hard criminals.......These Criminals that surrounds Tinubu will be saddled with the affairs of your future and that of your kids and you support such a movement and you are able to sleep at night.......VOTE WISELY
I have someone like this as well. Lol
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by Cosmatikka: 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
Olaolex:
Let them ban me. As long as they don't pay me for using nairaland.
I no dey fear their stupid ban again, but I need to be here to give the Bat urchins wotowoto, cos them don dey tòo get mouth, with their multiple accounts

1 Like

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by Timatayo1: 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
North are doing there work underground without noise .. you people said power must come to south with many noise here and there ... G5 governor will soon become G1 governor or G Wike
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by PerfectMan24: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wike is just manipulating these men
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by Olaolex: 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Cosmatikka:

I no dey fear their stupid ban again, but I need to be here to give the Bat urchins wotowoto, cos them don dey tòo get mouth, with their multiple accounts
Honestly, the most effective weapon to use on urchin is ignoring them. Let them know their exitence is not noticed.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by TheGift: 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
vicdom:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/12/30/2023-g5-has-not-reached-deal-with-anyone-says-wike/

As I said earlier, I don't take vanguard seriously as a news source.

1 Like

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by NuruDiddy: 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
yarimo:

I know definitely u must masturbate with Obi name this night

1 Like

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by Atlantis585: 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
grin

I no tell una before.

Lying is the DNA of APC, Thiefnubbu and all the BATstards.

Believe anything they say at your own peril.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by SUNNINO(m): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
Make Obi matter no kill you.
yarimo:
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by Advocate500: 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
Is like wike have box this group to the corner,no going front or back,when you talk too much you make mistakes.
Re: 2023: G-5 Has Not Reached Deal With Anyone, Says Wike by Jostoman: 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
lhordspy:

we no get problem with buhari concerning 2023 at all but your lagos landlord will be permanently retire in 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Presidential Campaign Rally Bauchi [Photos] / Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.