Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr (50474 Views)

Mbappe Offered ₦690 Billion (₦2.8b Per Day) Deal By Saudi Club Al Hilal (Photos) / Odion Ighalo Joins Saudi Arabia's Al-Hilal (Photos) / Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by marsup: 6:40am On Dec 31, 2022
lhordspy:
Penaldo.

I remember after Messi moved to PSG. His fans made mockery of the league. Calling it farmers league. Now what can we call this Saudi league now?

Moral lesson
: Never make fun of people. No one knows tommorrow.
Hunters league/money league. grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by ogbe88(m): 6:48am On Dec 31, 2022
So many stupid comments on the front page.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by tete7000(m): 6:49am On Dec 31, 2022
YoungLionken:
Signing up for MAN U instead of MAN CITY, was his greatest mistake in his football history..

However, he is still my GOAT, no cap cool...

Lack of humility is his greatest mistake. And except he change his attitude, he will still have problems wherever he goes. With his ego, I have always guessed his career might not end well. Life is not about competition, everyone come to live his own. The earlier Ronaldo realises this, the better for him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 31, 2022
ThierryJay:
Ronaldo has finally joined Walahi talahi FC grin Hopefully he does well there at least to ease some of the misery of the past few months.

Pendu sha with his timing. Trying to steal the limelight again from a dead Pele. Perennial thief grin

Where are all those denying all the news that he was rejected by top European clubs. This is the final evidence.

Jokerman congrats cheesy
Modify your post with this grin

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by olaztek(m): 6:54am On Dec 31, 2022
Ronaldo will surely improve Saudi Arabia league. The league will gain more viewers as he got so many haters and fans that want to see him play.
He would build a legacy for the Saudi Arabia league and they will forever appreciate his coming.
Whether you hate him or love him, the guy is already a football legend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by olaztek(m): 6:58am On Dec 31, 2022
tete7000:

Lack of humility is his greatest mistake. And except he change his attitude, he will still have problems wherever he goes. With his ego, I have always guessed his career might not end well. Life is not about competition, everyone come to live his own. The earlier Ronaldo realises this, the better for him.
Football is all about competition. Without the competing spirit of Ronaldo, you all won't be so much joyous about messi's victories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by lhordspy: 7:07am On Dec 31, 2022
oliverano:

Tomorrow

You're welcome!

Thank you, sir.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by KingsleyIsrael: 7:08am On Dec 31, 2022
now he can score new goals throgh pen and freek hope he doesnt fight his teammates for not given him d ball to score and d coach doesnt turn a sitting coach. my advice sign bale and benzema too
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by LordEclipse: 7:09am On Dec 31, 2022
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by PS712: 7:13am On Dec 31, 2022
mayor1814:
Clearly dis Saudi move is not about d money as he said in d Piers Morgan
interview. Lolzz.

All d best to tapnaldo in Walahi Talahi FC . And he wud not need stressing to claim another player's goal in such a league grin
Una no go ki person for this forum, which one come b 'walahi talahi FC' again? cheesy
I don laff tire this morning.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by PS712: 7:16am On Dec 31, 2022
ThierryJay:
Ronaldo has finally joined Walahi talahi FC grin Hopefully he does well there at least to ease some of the misery of the past few months.

Pendu sha with his timing. Trying to steal the limelight again from a dead Pele. Perennial thief grin

Where are all those denying all the news that he was rejected by top European clubs. This is the final evidence.

Jokerman congrats cheesy
At boldened, you no try at all. I don d laff since
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Laturuturu: 7:17am On Dec 31, 2022
Alhaji C Ronaldo in Mecca

Very good
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Kennyliga112: 7:22am On Dec 31, 2022
ThierryJay:

Jokerman congrats cheesy
. Ronaldo is finished at 38. Tell me how many footballers are signed by a club for an astonishing €200 per season making him the highest paid footballer, at the "finished" age of 38?
Most people prefer hatred to common sense!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by blueAgent(m): 7:27am On Dec 31, 2022
Onigawara:
Mr New Challenge grin
Time to conquer the Saudi Arabian league, aye?
Sha make he no go find himself warming bench oo after figuring he's a fraud.. them never ask Portugal coach how far grin

grin grin grin

There is God ....oooo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by BeanX(m): 7:28am On Dec 31, 2022
Paxxcarl:
Can we all agree messi is the goat?
And we can agree too that you are Paxxthief grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by blueAgent(m): 7:30am On Dec 31, 2022
Jokerman:
Time to rest.

No more pessi fans trolling.

Ronaldo has achieved everything in football bad the WC... now score more goals, maybe up to 1000 if possible with more assists.

75M dollars a year at 38 years... no be joke.

They console yourself.

Even Ronaldo knows you are wrong.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Classickj(m): 7:31am On Dec 31, 2022
verybadmouth:
For the money. He will get all the playing time he needs and I'm sure the goal posts will be widened for him. Shame on all Ronaldo fans. Make una go buy Al Nassr jersey ooo.
E pain am
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by blueAgent(m): 7:33am On Dec 31, 2022
Karleb:
embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

All these Messi fans will not let us hear again.

E pain me, I no go lie. cry

grin grin grin

Comarade is that you?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by tegadoxa(m): 7:34am On Dec 31, 2022
Crap talk. Is Man City no longer exciting? Or any other top club? He is free now.... Where are the top clubs?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by blueAgent(m): 7:34am On Dec 31, 2022
naijapikin2:
This is a player that has conquered england, spain, italy, portugal, back to england and now saudi.

Let's face it no player has traversed like this and still made that level of relevance. cool

Not like one argentine dwarf that scored 9 goals in his first season in France an was still awarded the balon d'or. angry

RIP to pele the greatest that ever lived, next to him is cr7. cool

Not like that argentine pawpaw running around the pitch like a cockroach and receiving I'll gotten awards. tongue

PS: mention with caution, or hold your peace. cool

Cry more.

Go drink hypo.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by blueAgent(m): 7:38am On Dec 31, 2022
MuMuOnBail:
na wa oooo

When Diors Messi went to PSG they called it farmers league.

Their fraud and penalty saviour went to Saudi a shit-packers league they called it New Challenge.

The distance of Pendu fan girls and sense is the distance between the Sun and planet Pluto.

Messi have made Pendu and his fans so miserable that they now all think with their anus.

grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by BeanX(m): 7:40am On Dec 31, 2022
Where is Pinterest? come and see oh, Penaldo finally in Wallahi talai FC cheesy cheesy

Thank God I chose my GOAT wisely. cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Dynamicboss: 7:43am On Dec 31, 2022
Karleb:
embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

All these Messi fans will not let us hear again.

E pain me, I no go lie. cry

Awww sorry cry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 31, 2022
BeanX:
And we can agree too that you are Paxxthief grin
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala justwise Dominique rule 2 and 19

I don’t do these here at all but,
These miserable child moniker has been trolling, insulting and threatening my life for the past week please do the needful and ban him as I am tired of reporting his account.
You can check through his post and see how he tackles and insults and threatens me at my every post.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by blueAgent(m): 7:48am On Dec 31, 2022
Gwan2:

LOL....That's life bruv. He allowed his fame becloud his sense of humility, and of course such decline is imminent.

One thing I still respect Messi, go watch his interview during the world cup, He said if God allow them to win the cup, they will win. He went as far as having the tattoo of Christ on his body. He dedicate almost all his goals to the supernatural by doing sign of the cross and pointing towards the sky. To crown such religiosity, He is perceived humble by people.
Now tell me, even if you be Amadioha wey he do all those things to, you no go use thunder strike ground just make Messi blow??

I tell you.

It's rare to see celebrities at top level,especially messi's level still acknowledge God.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by tete7000(m): 7:48am On Dec 31, 2022
olaztek:

Football is all about competition. Without the competing spirit of Ronaldo, you all won't be so much joyous about messi's victories.

Yes, on the global football sphere, it is competitive, but on a personal level there ought to be humility coming with achievements. Everyone is here to run his personal race, no one is competiting with anyone. The sky is big enough for all birds to enjoy.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Dynamicboss: 7:48am On Dec 31, 2022
I don laugh tire for this thread.. This one of thr funniest thread in 2022 grin grin

Highlights of people's comment

- He joined Walahi Talahi FC
- New nickname: Wasiu
- Head turban in boko haram signage
- Abdulnaldo grin

I dom laugh tire � grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Dynamicboss: 7:54am On Dec 31, 2022
Madmazel99:
Ronaldo after scoring a tap in against newly promoted Al-Khaleej.

grin grin make una take am easy na

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Lukuluku69(m): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2022
ThierryJay:

Haha okay.

Btw why are your fellow Pendumods avoiding putting this hot news on the FP which is so unusual.

What are you guys scared of? grin grin

The BBC have a story on this and if you really want to put things in perspective and read what a lot of English Football Fans think of this move, I reckon you go thru the comment section. It is absolute gold.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Lukuluku69(m): 8:08am On Dec 31, 2022
tete7000:

Word!

"Life is not about competition, everyone come to live his own"

Respect.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by BeauBragnar11: 8:27am On Dec 31, 2022
Where those CR7 fangirls that were bleating all over the place when he was still at Man-U, citing how all the top European Teams( Bayern, Atletico, Dortmund, Chelsea...etc) would scamper for his signature soon as he's out of contract with Man-U. grin grin grin

What happened now??

We don tell una say the fraud is expired and a cancer to any ambitious team, una no gree....see una life now??

This is the best destination George Mendes could get after Hawking him round Europe like a sacrifice??

Bunch of clowns living in self denial.

Cc:
Kingcalls
Thierryjay
Ojeemah
Almiron

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Saudi Club Al Nassr by Kingcalls: 8:30am On Dec 31, 2022
BeauBragnar11:
Where those CR7 fangirls that were bleating all over the place when he was still at Man-U, citing how all the top European Teams( Bayern, Atletico, Dortmund, Chelsea...etc) would scamper for his signature soon as he's out of contract with Man-U. grin grin grin

What happened now??

We don tell una say the fraud is expired and a cancer to any ambitious team, una no gree....see una life now??

This is the best destination George Mendes could get after Hawking him round Europe like a sacrifice??

Bunch of clown living in self denial.

Cc:
Kingcalls
Thierryjay
Ojeemah
Almiron

175m dollars a yr for 3 yrs at 38yrs no be small money ...what has he not achieved in Europe?? He has achieved it all...now he will be the highest paid sportsman in history... another record

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Michael Jordan's 1984 Sneakers Sold For ₦615 Million (Pictures) / Barcelona Unveils Lewandowski in Miami - (Photos & Videos) / Chichi Igbo Celebrates Legalization Of Gay Marriage In US (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.