Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting (20534 Views)

'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares / UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States / Wike: Agreement Is Agreement, Nobody Can Break The Bond Of PDP G-5 Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by bonnyhope: 11:00am On Dec 31, 2022
Keep wasting tax payers money on travelling up and down

There are alot of wastages in this country
Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by yankison(m): 11:00am On Dec 31, 2022
God1000:
They keep wasting tax payers money flying up and down, such hokum.

Have you guys ever seen western politicians coming to Nigeria to resolve their disputes?

Not the fault of the politicians as far as I'm concerned after my rigorous observation about us as a country people .. See bro we have so many Myopic Nigerians ,people that are ready to wrong the right ..they believe in making life difficult for their neighbours in order to be able to oppress & show off that they are bigger ... You need to understand how Nigerians think even right on this Nairaland you will notice some people are just fine the way things are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2022
SLAP44:
Tinubu utchins now
Comrade, I love how you added "T" to the world "urchins" grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by Maj196(m): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2022
Why do they give these people attention. They're inconsequential. ObiDatti 2023

1 Like

Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by davidtemi(m): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2022
This ones are just following wike like mumu up and down
Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by fakoo1: 11:02am On Dec 31, 2022
Kola ko Lako ni
Ancestortinubu:
Kola Abiola all the way..

uote author=jetwonder post=119559587] grin At least water dey for their brains for not supporting Atiku

1 Like

Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:02am On Dec 31, 2022
DenreleDave:
Useless G 5 governors.

Left to me, tinubu should just dump this useless people wasting tax payer money to fly upandan..

I swear Peter Obi is a shame to Nigeria and Nigerian as a whole..

Is this not the same wike he ran to rivers state and sold LP candidate in rivers for?

Wike has shown obi dt obi is senseless and doesn't think with his brain... He just keep running his mouth like the trader he is

Same Ortom that hasn't paid workers for years and yet obi said he is the best governor, ortom has refused him now..

Despite ruling for 8 years, it is obvious that Obi is a baby politician backed by majorly his tribesmen and Ip0b terrorist

The post talks about G 5 Governors and who they will decide to support....

But all I can read from the trash you dropped here is complete HATRED in person of Peter Obi and complete HATRED on his tribe .....

So TINUBU didn't have a meeting in London with the G5 Governor's again?

Or are you angry they didn't succumb to his billions of Naira bribe to support him?

Pls mind how you insult Peter Obi, none of your generations cant get one of his abroad degrees ......talk more of one out of his numerous intellectual abilities.....

Just support who you feel you want to support.....and end it there before thunder will locate you....

Yoruba Muslims and Insults are like Pepper and Yoruba tribe.....lols
Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by kristisking(m): 11:03am On Dec 31, 2022
I pity Seyi Makinde. I used to believe he was wise but now I know better. Following Wike who has little or nothing to lose here and there. A man whose second term bid is not yet secured should have known better.
Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by Slurity(m): 11:04am On Dec 31, 2022
SLAP44:
Tinubu utchins now
we Tinubu urchins are happy to answer any name you choose to call us, our aim is singularly see that Obi lost the election regardless of whoever win it, so far it's not IPOB terrorist group leader, no problem.

1 Like

Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by Bryan88(m): 11:12am On Dec 31, 2022
DenreleDave:
Useless G 5 governors.

Left to me, tinubu should just dump this useless people wasting tax payer money to fly upandan..

I swear Peter Obi is a shame to Nigeria and Nigerian as a whole..

Is this not the same wike he ran to rivers state and sold LP candidate in rivers for?

Wike has shown obi dt obi is senseless and doesn't think with his brain... He just keep running his mouth like the trader he is

Same Ortom that hasn't paid workers for years and yet obi said he is the best governor, ortom has refused him now..

Despite ruling for 8 years, it is obvious that Obi is a baby politician backed by majorly his tribesmen and Ip0b terrorist
not endorsing Tinubu after rushing to London to go lick their asses pain u Wella. o
Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by crossbreedwears(m): 11:12am On Dec 31, 2022
The matter tire me oh
God1000:

Have you guys ever seen western politicians coming to Nigeria to resolve their disputes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by crossbreedwears(m): 11:13am On Dec 31, 2022
Weldone Minister of Politics affairs
ImmaculateJOE:
With or without the G-5 endorsement, the following candidates will win these states as follows..

Oyo- Tinibu
Rivers-Obi
Abia-Obi
Enugu-Obi
Benue-Obi....

The only issue is how margins the winning will be with their endorsements..
Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by Onuoha1234(m): 11:15am On Dec 31, 2022
Why should our office holders rush to London just to talk, How can we expect tourists to rush to Nigeria.
Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by Onuoha1234(m): 11:16am On Dec 31, 2022
Why should our office holders rush to London just to talk, How can we expect tourists to rush to Nigeria.!
Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by Menclothing: 11:21am On Dec 31, 2022
Waste of resources
Obi will win Abia
Tinubu will win oyo
Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by DenreleDave(m): 11:24am On Dec 31, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Pls mind how you insult Peter Obi, none of your generations cant get one of his abroad degrees ......talk more of one out of his numerous intellectual abilities.....

Putting Peter obi and intellectual abilities in the same sentence is purely a joke.

Give me Peter obi and I will beat him square and fair in a debate.. Dt man is dumb.. Have u not heard him talk senselessly without control?

1 Like

Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by BaddestQueen(f): 11:25am On Dec 31, 2022
DenreleDave:

Putting Peter obi and intellectual abilities in the same sentence is purely a joke.

Give me Peter obi and I will beat him square and fair in a debate.. Dt man is dumb.. Have u not heard him talk senselessly without control?
I just dey look you like this

Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by ransomed: 11:25am On Dec 31, 2022
Pepper them gang, show them that you have being slaving for PDP since 1999.
As it dey sweet us......
Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by ogwuche4u(m): 11:28am On Dec 31, 2022
Racoon:
Imagine the number of trips these stupid governors have made and the state funds being wasted on these senseless political adventures. Now Nigeria you see the kind of irresponsible, wicked and egocentric people administering this nation. The fellas ought to have nothing to do with office in a sane setting.
In a sane country bro they are just 5 votes. They are seeing themselves as demigods. Politics in this part of the world is archaic and because poverty has been weaponized, the electorate are considered zombies because they don't have mind of their own. I just hate this part of the world. Just look at that fool called Ortom who did nothing for benue state thinking he has the might to decide for benue people. Apart from wike, the rest governors are failures who will go into Oblivion once their tenors ends. Even wike is likely to go down politically
Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by bayelsaowei(m): 11:30am On Dec 31, 2022
God1000:

Nigerian politicians are a waste...tufiaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by obailala(m): 11:33am On Dec 31, 2022
Why exactly do they even need to have these meetings in London?

Imbecilic and irresponsible African leaders only know how to squander resources even in acute lack. This is the reason you would hardly find a single one of these elite political leaders supporting a person like Obi; Obi's lifestyle of detesting wastage is something they would never align with. Useless scoundrels!
Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by TheOgaBoss: 11:36am On Dec 31, 2022
Racoon:
Imagine the number of trips these stupid governors have made and the state funds being wasted on these senseless political adventures. Now Nigeria you see the kind of irresponsible, wicked and egocentric people administering this nation. The fellas ought to have nothing to do with office in a sane setting.
I will bet u that wike is solely sponsoring all these trips.
Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by TheOgaBoss: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2022
davidtemi:
This ones are just following wike like mumu up and down
they should change the name to wike and the "4 mumus"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by Danniedpastor(m): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2022
yarimo:
PETER OBI will soon beg to visit any of the G5 governors so that he will snap pictures and later claim endorsement

You know that's Jagaban's way na.
Obi no dey purse endorsements but endorsements keeps chasing him.
Jagqban visited OBJ claim endorsement the next day... Baba deny am.
Jagajaga still go visit Jonathan (d same person he ridiculed in 2014) ,still claim endorsement... Jonah deny am.
Jagajaga stiil arrange fake bigshops just to claim endorsement... Mumu generation
Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by Moseshasss: 11:50am On Dec 31, 2022
I don't blame WIKE

I blame the G4 following him up & down.... without knowing that WIKE has nothing to loss..he is not contesting any position....

Are the G4 not seeing that abi na dullness fill their BRAINS.....
Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by goody234: 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
What nonsense are they talking about that they cannot say in nigeria ...the foolishness with nigerian mediocre politicians will never stop
Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by Okpachala: 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
Because of these governors called G5, I will use my personal resources to mobilize supports for Atiku. Atiku will win by the grace of God.
We have seen hell in the hand of APC and we will never allow that to continue
Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by Mccullum: 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
SLAP44:
Tinubu utchins now

Obid'iot wailing as usual.

1 Like

Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by benheaven(m): 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
[quote author=SlavaUkraini post=119559614]

Na dirty smelling water dey their brains...

Especially if they support Thïefnubu...

But whosoever they support,

Atiku Abubakar is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria [/qu
ote]
You are driven by selfishness. Nigeria is cursed BUHARI is a saint compared with Tinubu and ATIKU. They're monsters. Vote for a human being please for your children 's future
Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by ChukwuObe: 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
Tenshades:
Imagine Rishi Sunak, Ben Wallace, Dominic Raab, Michael Gove, and the likes doing meeting in Rivers State Nigeria.

Useless set of cows always running to foreign countries for pointless meetings.

And who is Rishi Sunak? Are you one of the Nigerians that just japa'ed to the UK that you dont even know that Rishi is the Prime Minister and not a minsiter or Mayor. Or did you see Buhari in the meeting or in your head Rishi is like one of the governors? Going to school without education is really dangerous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by Kobicove(m): 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
Wike is showing PDP red! grin
Re: PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting by seunjungle1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
No cry oo, here cannot contain that salty water coming out from your eyeballs

SlavaUkraini:

Na dirty smelling water dey their brains...

Especially if they support Thïefnubu...

But whosoever they support,

Atiku Abubakar is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught Planting A Bomb In Jos / Celebrities show pdp their support at presidential rally in delta(pics) / Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.