Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,609 members, 7,847,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

2023: Would To Vote A Serial Criminal Because He Is From Your Tribe? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Would To Vote A Serial Criminal Because He Is From Your Tribe? (508 Views)

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn / Lawan Appeals To APC Delegates To Vote A Candidate Without Baggage / Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Would To Vote A Serial Criminal Because He Is From Your Tribe? by AntiTerrorist: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Out of the four major contenders for 2023 presidential election, everyone knows that one of them is a perpetual local and international criminal. Would to vote such a serial criminal because he is from your tribe or you will prefer a man of integrity from another tribe?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Would To Vote A Serial Criminal Because He Is From Your Tribe? by YorubaNiBaba(m): 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
When BAT becomes president of this country, you are free to drink sniper or hug transformr

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Would To Vote A Serial Criminal Because He Is From Your Tribe? by Newton2024: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
When BAT becomes president of this country, you are free to drink sniper or hug transformr
Why did you in haste conclude the post is pointing towards Thiefnubuu? And why do you want to vote a serial criminal to become your president?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Would To Vote A Serial Criminal Because He Is From Your Tribe? by duro4chang(m): 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
Of all the presidential candidates I cannot see a serial criminal. None of them is pronounced a criminal by a competent court talkless of being a serial crimal. If you talk about allegation the three major cnntestants have been alleged but they are not criminals.Therefore, stop demonising our candidates.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Would To Vote A Serial Criminal Because He Is From Your Tribe? by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
Out of the four major contenders for 2023 presidential election, everyone knows that one of them is a perpetual local and international criminal. Would to vote such a serial criminal because he is from your tribe or you will prefer a man of integrity from another tribe?

Of course we all know the foolish bastard Pandora man that is the perpetual local and international criminal. A man that will be forgotten forever after Feb 2023 election

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Would To Vote A Serial Criminal Because He Is From Your Tribe? by yarimo(m): 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
Newton2024:
Why did you in haste conclude the post is pointing towards Thiefnubuu? And why do you want to vote a serial criminal to become your president?
The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Would To Vote A Serial Criminal Because He Is From Your Tribe? by Newton2024: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Of course we all know the foolish bastard Pandora man that is the perpetual local and international criminal. A man that will be forgotten forever after Feb 2023 election
The urchins above and below you are more truthful than you. At least they accept the fact but give their reason. I advise they should not trust you in their midst. You are a mischievous thing.
Re: 2023: Would To Vote A Serial Criminal Because He Is From Your Tribe? by Moh247: 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
cool

If you watch the Rallies and Crowd Tinubu is pulling

You should understand all these silly slander and campaign of hate only ends on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Would To Vote A Serial Criminal Because He Is From Your Tribe? by Newton2024: 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
yarimo:
The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know
This proverb does not work in this case because we know both of them. As a yoruba man, I would have preferred Tinubu irrespective of his criminal nature but I fear agbero (Political Gunmen) things will go out of hand. In Osun State, we battled Aregbeaola's state boys for years. We are still battling Oyetola's boys till now. Some of them have been killed while some have been arrested.
Re: 2023: Would To Vote A Serial Criminal Because He Is From Your Tribe? by Newton2024: 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

If you watch the Rallies and Crowd Tinubu is pulling

You should understand all these silly slander and campaign of hate only ends on Nairaland

Tinubu is only popular on Nairaland. Go and try any other Social media, they will roast you. Go and check BBC Hausa for instance.
Re: 2023: Would To Vote A Serial Criminal Because He Is From Your Tribe? by Moh247: 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
Newton2024:
Tinubu is only popular on Nairaland. Go and try any other Social media, they will roast you. Go and check BBC Hausa for instance.

I am on all platforms mention and nobody is roasting anyone, people simply ignore and block Obi unruly little followers

Ofcoarse someone like you would mostly be following Biafra and other similar group

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Would To Vote A Serial Criminal Because He Is From Your Tribe? by Newton2024: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
Moh247:

I am on all platforms mention and nobody is roasting anyone, people simply ignore and block Obi unruly little followers
Ma tan ra e grin
Re: 2023: Would To Vote A Serial Criminal Because He Is From Your Tribe? by Moh247: 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Newton2024:
Ma tan ra e grin

Honestly na cos say Nairaland no get block button you guys dey qoute people up and down, and all of you no reach 20

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Would To Vote A Serial Criminal Because He Is From Your Tribe? by OkCornel(m): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
Newton2024:

That’s because deep down, they know Tinubu is a criminal.

Lol, interesting how you didn’t mention anybody’s name, but someone quickly mentioned Tinubu. Not even Atiku or Kwankwaso or Obi.

Lmao

1 Like

Re: 2023: Would To Vote A Serial Criminal Because He Is From Your Tribe? by sreamsense: 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
Newton2024:
Because he knew already that the thread like this can only be opened by obiidiots that are born with hatred by default. No need to waste time, better he served you hot without wasting time. Your hatred will not allow you to see obi weaknesses, it can only permit you to see that of Tinubu that is your nightmare just like you pointed out that of Buhari in wasted effort. You can't package fraud and incompetent obi for Nigeria at this critical time, let obi wait for another time

1 Like

Re: 2023: Would To Vote A Serial Criminal Because He Is From Your Tribe? by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
How is my choice your problem

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Would To Vote A Serial Criminal Because He Is From Your Tribe? by Newton2024: 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
MICHEALADEX:
How is my choice your problem
You are not an urchin for nothing grin
Re: 2023: Would To Vote A Serial Criminal Because He Is From Your Tribe? by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:49am On Dec 31, 2022
Newton2024:
The urchins above and below you are more truthful than you. At least they accept the fact but give their reason. I advise they should not trust you in their midst. You are a mischievous thing.

Peter Pandora is the criminal and he will be forgotten forever after the election

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Would To Vote A Serial Criminal Because He Is From Your Tribe? by 3ple9iner: 9:03am On Dec 31, 2022
The truth is that all of them are criminals and since we have all agreed that a 61 years old man is a youth, I feel everyone should support the criminal they choose to.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Would To Vote A Serial Criminal Because He Is From Your Tribe? by dominic17: 9:14am On Dec 31, 2022
OP. Please ignore all those paid urchin they are only doing what they are paid to do, most of the Yoruba I have interacted with are not supporting the criminal called Tinubu.
Re: 2023: Would To Vote A Serial Criminal Because He Is From Your Tribe? by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
Newton2024:
You are not an urchin for nothing grin

Cry me a river man

(1) (Reply)

Afegbua Replies Bwala, Labels Him A Quack Spokesperson, Uncultured Rottweiler / Tinubu Steals Another Full Human Being Yet Again / States Tinubu Will Likely Win( Prediction In %)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.