Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns (24376 Views)

Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu / NBC Warns Against Using Children For Political Advert / Igboho: NBC Warns TV, Radio Stations On Reporting Herdsmen Quit Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:12am On Dec 31, 2022
God1000:
There's little FG can do about its operation.

But why this new development when Tinubu is running to be president?

It seems Sunday Igboho and his followers are more interested in Yoruba nation than Tinubu becoming Nigerian president.

In all honesty and sincerity, If we are talking about marginalisation in Nigeria, I don't think my brothers from Southwest should complain.

I don't want Nigeria to separate, but there are too many problems bedeviling us, the centrifugal forces acting on Nigeria today are more than the centripetal forces due to nepotism, systemic injustice and marginalisation.

I want a government that works for all the tribes. Nigeria is more than just Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba, we have over 500 tribes

Meanwhile For better Nigeria, vote Peter Obi for president

You started well grin
Re: Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns by waice6571: 2:14am On Dec 31, 2022
Mickykarim:

YOU WERE ONLY ABLE TO PROVE TO THE WORLD THE EXACT POINT I MADE ABOUT YOUR KIDDISH MENTALITY.

Imagine you rushing to tell the whole wide world the type of background and upbringing of the gutters.

PEOPLE WITH FATHER AND A GOOD HOME WOULD NOT RUSH TO INSULT OTHER'S FATHER SIMPLY BECAUSE I RAISED A FUNDAMENTAL ISSUE.

Obviously, you are a lost soul and irredeemable from gullibility. I am not responsible for whatever miserable birth you may have emerged from. You may engage me with facts if you have any. Else, go to park your life in the nearest lake.

You are a very big MUMU.

Look at this one... You are free to eat rat poison over Yoruba nation matters.... Many fools like you has gone and na simple RIP we go donate and move on

Your Afghanistan visa is ready for pickup.
Re: Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns by VEHINTOLAR: 2:20am On Dec 31, 2022
What I know for sure is that Yoruba won't tolerate lawlessness;it is not in our tradition.
Re: Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns by Mickykarim: 2:38am On Dec 31, 2022
waice6571:

Look at this one... You are free to eat rat poison over Yoruba nation matters.... Many fools like you has gone and na simple RIP we go donate and move on

Your Afghanistan visa is ready for pickup.

AGAIN, NO BRAIN NO ARGUEMENT.

Just exhausting the sawdust in your head. "Yoruba Nation" IDIOTS. Brainless empty vessels.
Re: Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns by FireUpNow(m): 2:58am On Dec 31, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
We Yoruba will not give any importance to the illegal radio station. We are not stupid like some people.

Update:
The stupid people already know themselves and are ranting like a mad dog already
Just sit down and wait until you begin to hear deep revelations from the Oodua radio then you can begin to tell yourself if the Yorubas are foolish or not just as you said in your comment.
Re: Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns by waice6571: 3:17am On Dec 31, 2022
Mickykarim:

AGAIN, NO BRAIN NO ARGUEMENT.

Just exhausting the sawdust in your head. "Yoruba Nation" IDIOTS. Brainless empty vessels.

I took my time to run through your posts and mentions and I was able to discover that you are paid agent in the service of your BRAINLESS masters. The most unfortunate thing is, you are doing the job so poorly.

Any news about Peter Obi gives you heartache...
Any news about Afenifere scares you to death... You are quick to dubb the noble organization "Afenifebi"

I wanted to assume you are of Igbo extraction until I was careful enough to unveil your treacherous double standard by digging deep into the core of your souless soul. You are a good example of everything that is wrong with Nigeria.

You are constantly against anything that may liberate this country from the clutches of the vultures in power and always swift in defending the tormentor of the innocent citizens.

Now that I have known you for who you are and what you represent, wouldn't it be brainer for me to leave you to your life of scavenging and allow to end up peacefully in your self made Afghanistan soul.

Let me close my chapter on you by borrowing from the word of wisdom of our forefathers which says: "asape fun were jo oun were egbera"

Yoruba nation shall stand and it won't be long. I hope your hbp over the matter will allow you to see the good days ahead.

Egbe Ilana Omo O'odua ti di igi aloye.
Yoruba nation yio gbe wa o.
Ijangbara Radio koni baje.

Eni inu'mbi ni ko lo bu cyanide mu.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns by Mickykarim: 3:18am On Dec 31, 2022
FireUpNow:

Just sit down and wait until you begin to hear deep revelations from the Oodua radio then you can begin to tell yourself if the Yorubas are foolish or not just as you said in your comment.

READ AND EDUCATE YOURSELF.

https://www.nairaland.com/6976106/trip
Re: Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns by Mickykarim: 3:30am On Dec 31, 2022
waice6571:

I took my time to run through your posts and mentions and I was able to discover that you are paid agent in the service of your BRAINLESS masters. The most unfortunate thing is, you are doing the job so poorly.

Any news about Peter Obi gives you heartache...
Any news about Afenifere scares you to death... You are quick to dubb the noble organization "Afenifebi"

I wanted to assume you are of Igbo extraction until I was careful enough to unveil your treacherous double standard by digging deep into the core of your souless soul. You are a good example of everything that is wrong with Nigeria.

You are constantly against anything that may liberate this country from the clutches of the vultures in power and always swift in defending the tormentor of the innocent citizens.

Now that I have known you for who you are and what you represent, wouldn't it be brainer for me to leave you to your life of scavenging and allow to end up peacefully in your self made Afghanistan soul.

Let me close my chapter on you by borrowing from the word of wisdom of our forefathers which says: "asape fun were jo oun were egbera"

Yoruba nation shall stand and it won't be long. I hope your hbp over the matter will allow you to see the good days ahead.

Egbe Ilana Omo O'odua ti di igi aloye.
Yoruba nation yio gbe wa o.
Ijangbara Radio koni baje.

Eni inu'mbi ni ko lo bu cyanide mu.

WHENEEVER ANYBODY RIASES VERITABLE PLAUSIBLE ARGUEMENT. ALL YOU LAPDOGS OF THE LOUDEST INEFFECTIVE VESSELS RUSH TO DO, IS ISSUE TIRADES VITRIOL AND EXUDES THE ROT IN YOUR CRANIUMS. THE CRASSEST EVER.

Read this and educate yourself with the reality of the NONSENSE of the irritant nuisance, you bunkums constitute.

YOU DEVOID OF ANY MEANINGFUL POSITION. ALL YOU DO IS REVEAL THE PASSION FOR VAIN GLORY. YOUR MOST BRAZING EXPOSURE IS THE DYSLEXIC NATURE OF YOUR STUPIDITY.

You do not know the meaning of a nation. Else, would have long come to term with the reality of Yoruba being a NATURAL nation. Did i just proved and debunked your buffoonery.

Your shadow chase will take you to the bottom of the cliff.
Re: Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns by SaLongs1(m): 4:17am On Dec 31, 2022
JohnPortar:
Remain make Arewa too start secessionist movement.
They have codedly done so by operating different rules in the guise of sharia law. It is only oil money that is keeping a semblance of nationhood.
Re: Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:47am On Dec 31, 2022
Aje'gbodo n w"eni kunra grin

Your unachievable Biafra can't be achieved by supporting one mentally disturbed people in Yorubaland fooling themselves.

It won't work
gidgiddy:
Im a proud Igbo man who totally supports the independence of the Yoruba nation from the British colonial contraption called Nigeria
Re: Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns by orisa37: 5:16am On Dec 31, 2022
NBC WILL DIE OF DIARRHOEA.
Re: Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns by orisa37: 5:26am On Dec 31, 2022
FC RADIO WILL BE "ALLAH WAKU BARU" AND STATIONED IN MARADI.
SHETTIMA MACBAN RADIO.
Re: Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns by onuman: 5:37am On Dec 31, 2022
Ecstasy154:

https://thenationonlineng.net/radio-ijangbara-illegal-broadcast-wont-be-tolerated-fed-govt-warns/

Tinubu's blackmail on Arewa to hand power over to him, that's all about Yoruba Nation agitation.
The agitators waved Yoruba Nation flags in support of Tinubu while he was speaking in London's Chatham House recently
Re: Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns by yemex04(m): 5:58am On Dec 31, 2022
OriOko88:

Stop saying gibberish. People are so awake now.. Igboho really gingered people with that his rally last year. Had fg not taking proper action in sending him to exile now,revolution go don shele for south west. The last thing fg should pray for now is igboho coming back to nigeria to continue his rally. It will be massive!! Yoruba of all strata love the guy except some few APC urchins

People are awake but in Yoruba land, 99.98% will not subscribe to any secession of Yorubas... I know some foreign influences have hands in such move where u have some 0.0000001% educated people. We know better here that it's a complete fruitless venture & we won't waste our energies on it.
Re: Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns by yemex04(m): 6:05am On Dec 31, 2022
waice6571:

If truly you are a Yoruba son, then, you are one of the barssttarrdds...

Yorubaland is being occupied illegally by the Fulanis and Hausas under the guise of one Nigeria. Sleeper cells all around us with potent supplies of arms and ammunitions.

If Yorubas can achieve the oduduwa nation, our external security problems will be solved naturally because we will teach all immigrants how to behave on our own soil.

We will learn to deal with political and economic problems in our own ways. We wouldn't want to fail like "made in Britain Nigeria"... If you think of the future of yourself and that of your children, you'll agree with me that Oduduwa nation is the right thing to fight for.

It is not difficult to establish the fact that you aren't a Yoruba. Our Land remains the most peaceful in Nigeria & that considering level of peace, we won't allow you & your lots jeopardize it.
Re: Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns by Elidrisy20: 6:12am On Dec 31, 2022
Another radio Biafra
Re: Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns by FireUpNow(m): 6:14am On Dec 31, 2022
Mickykarim:

READ AND EDUCATE YOURSELF.

THE SAME RULE APPLIEA TO YOU TOO
Re: Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns by olaniyilukman(m): 6:25am On Dec 31, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
We Yoruba will not give any importance to the illegal radio station. We are not stupid like some people.

Update:
The stupid people already know themselves and are ranting like a mad dog already
You are very stupid for this your comments, must you launch attacks on any group before you express your view and moreover, are you happy with the state of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns by Tinububalls: 6:37am On Dec 31, 2022
ibkayee:

Well the beneficiaries of its amalgamation aren’t hell bent on keeping things the way they are because they just love Nigeria sha. Plus even if it does secede, what happens to the smaller tribes? Nigeria is more than just Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa. Even restructuring that’s the next best thing will not necessarily be a walk in the park
The smaller tribes should follow their big bro.
Re: Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns by Tinububalls: 6:41am On Dec 31, 2022
Gokoyer0:
Competitiveness will bring best out of us. I think we will be better off going on our different ways.
Positive competition per say.
Re: Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns by OKOATA(m): 7:57am On Dec 31, 2022
yemex04:

People are awake but in Yoruba land, 99.98% will not subscribe to any secession of Yorubas... I know some foreign influences have hands in such move where u have some 0.0000001% educated people. We know better here that it's a complete fruitless venture & we won't waste our energies on it.
99.98%. did you conduct a poll to come up with that assertion? Just because you don't believe in something doesn't mean everyone is like you who wants this nation to remain backwards. Nigeria will secede and no force on earth can stop it.

1 Like

Re: Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns by Jaisman26(m): 8:02am On Dec 31, 2022
God1000:

It seems Sunday Igboho and his followers are more interested in Yoruba nation than Tinubu becoming Nigerian president.

In all honesty and sincerity, If we are talking about marginalisation in Nigeria, I don't think my brothers from Southwest should complain.

I don't want Nigeria to separate, but there are too many problems bedeviling us, the centrifugal forces acting on Nigeria today are more than the centripetal forces due to nepotism, systemic injustice and marginalisation.

I want a government that works for all the tribes. Nigeria is more than just Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba, we have over 500 tribes

The worst part of it is that the yoruba will never condemn this move

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns by Kaiser20: 8:19am On Dec 31, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Another radio Biafra
Wrong. This is Radio Yoruba for Independent People of Yoruba land. (IPOY). ODUDUWA Nation of Africa
Re: Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns by Levels1(m): 8:37am On Dec 31, 2022
God1000:

I was actually reading your writeup and I was like wow but when getting to the last paragraph, I saw Obi .... Sincerely if not Tinubu a resonable human being will cast for Atiku.

You guys deserve Obi and I think you should be tired of all is Ipob killing and the likes

May God never allow us to witness Obi in Nigeria Amen. In jesus mighty name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Oppressive Monopoly That May Soon Consume Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Anayo Edwin Nwonu To Oshiomhole: You Are Only Making Noise / Update On Iyana Iba Bridge, Badagary Expressway (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.