Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima (20057 Views)

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Members Storm Court, Demand Bodejo’s Release / FG Files Terrorism Charges Against Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore President, Bodejo / Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Rejects Obi, Says He Represents Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Funflipper: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
obynzo:

How many times will Miyetti Allah endorse Tinubu? This news is old naaaaa

They say "when the music is good, play it multiple times"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by faceland: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
Roboto11:

The Lagos Tinubu managed became the life power of West Africa.

That alone trumps whosoever you have in mind.

Lagos was the Capital City of Nigeria long before that modafaka.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Manofnaija: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu's Government won't leave anyone behind

Lagos works for all

Nigeria would work for all

Lagos has always been for all before emergence of Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Juanmike(m): 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
kingmaster2009:
An indication that Obi is in. trouble...

The forces of Aboki will ensure that Emi loan become the president....

Any Nyamiri that doesn't like it should enter the lagoon
To what end?

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Roboto11: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
faceland:

Lagos was the Capital City of Nigeria long before that modafaka.

Your mother is my fucker.

I understand.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Indispensable85(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
kissdabride:
one thing about Islamic terrorist they don't even spare the Muslims
Heaven is falling not only on Christians but on Islams as well.If you think supporting mumu ticket is good thing then you are doing itself a great disservice.
You might be the first ur terrorist which you voted for maimed
Case study Kaduna & other Muslim Muslim state Governor and dep gov

Go and cry in peace mugu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by MarketDispatch: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
Vote Wisely!
So that foreigners will not be bringing their own policemen to come and guard their citizens when they visit Nigeria, when Nigeria Police or DSS cannot go and guard Nigerian citizens when they go abroad .

A new Nigeria is POssible.

4 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hungry idiots

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by naijapikin2(m): 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
As far as am concerned, the highest body has endorsed peter obi..

And that is the heavenly body..

And That is.. "miyetti Jehovah"

No other one is higher cool

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by azikiweironsi(m): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
But why are groups not endorsing ObiDatti LP in the North ? Just asking.
Well there's still time for Obidient. They're going to lock down North and Obi will be declared President before 9am on election day grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Indispensable85(m): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
obynzo:

How many times will Miyetti Allah endorse Tinubu? This news is old naaaaa

Kautal Hore!
Try to read before crying.
You're too in a haste to shed tears.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by tianshie(m): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
Indispensable85:
Mynd44 lalasticlala oam4j seun

Momentum is building. Lol......
Kassim Shettima has been doing so much in the north. He has brought value to the Apc ticket.

A certain Ahmed Datti is lost in the game. Lol.......I laff oooooo

By the way no christian vice from the north would've been able to penetrate the north like Shettima has been doing. A christian vice from the north would've been a political suicide for Tinubu/Apc.

Wuna go cry las las.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Moh247: 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

Yes, Tinubu's government won't leave anyone behind even blood thirsty terrorists, Unfortunately for him, God won't allow him to be President of this once peaceful country Nigeria.

If you like call the whole Fulani for Nigeria Terrorist... They also have votes and they are one of the major tribe atleast 20 million

ESN are killers nobody label the whole tribe terrorist

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by faceland: 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
Roboto11:

I understand.

Okay o, whatever that floats your boat. I am also your fucker, I am your fathers and grandfathers fucker.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by ossrojustice(m): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
I can bet my life you also said same thing concerning buhari and voted for him too, so how far na?me I am not begging anyone to vote for anybody, we will enjoy the next level together when we start buying fuel for 400 to 500, when 2 months minimum wage can't buy a bag of rice anymore, when dollar will hit 1k plus[1quote author=Moh247 post=119561323] cool

Lagos works for all

.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by keeptick: 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
This will be the most worse election contesting by Atiku because there's no energy indicating that is in the race.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Roboto11: 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2022
faceland:

Okay o, whatever that floats your boat. I am also your fucker, I am your fathers and grandfathers fucker.

E pain am.

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Abagworo(m): 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tinubu is a moving hurricane at the moment but can he sustain it till the D-Day? Obi was moving like a hurricane until Tinubu overtook him lately however the game is far from being over. From my observation Buhari and 80% of the founding members of APC have not thrown their weight behind Tinubu yet and there's no need to deny or pretend about it. The biggest hurricane might swing Atiku's or Obi's favour few weeks to election. I'm watching El-rufai and Ganduje closely as people yet to make their final decision and whose late minute actions will swing the election.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by fredoooooo: 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
Mimi1998:
Miyetti Allah sect will only support any candidate that maintains the catastrophic state the country is in...
May God have Mercy and Give us A leader not a President.
Just like IPOB, unknown Gunmen and perer Obi ?
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by faceland: 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
Roboto11:

E pain am.

I am comfuse o.
No be you confess say my mum dey foooq you in the arse with a strap-on?
⬇⬇⬇
Roboto11:

I understand.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Roboto11: 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
faceland:

I am comfuse o.
No be you confess say my mum dey foooq you in the arse with a strap-on?
⬇⬇⬇

But think about what my dog does to your mom.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by aylipple: 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
I see some NLers are faulting this endorsement by Miyetti Allah calling the organization a "terrorist" enabler but they forget that some of the Fulani herdsmen that make up this body will also vote for PDP, NNPP & even LP; or don't these parties need all the votes they can muster?

Meanwhile, politics (elections) is a game of numbers, whoever has the highest wins the contest irrespective of where the votes come from long as they're valid so, why the complaints?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by faceland: 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2022
Roboto11:

But think about what my dog does to your mom.

My dogs can touch your sticking mother
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Roboto11: 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
faceland:

My dogs can touch your sticking mother

E pain am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
Who else would they support if not Tinubu....

Religious bigots!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by emperor863(m): 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
Omahleigh:
Killers endorsing their fellow killers. Look at urchins celebrating endorsement from a known terrorist organisation. Desperation has driven these people to the point of seeking and celebrating endorsement from Fulani Herdsmen!! The same organisation that is responsible for the death of hundreds of thousands of farmers across Nigeria is who they're celebrating its endorsement? The same people that have crippled agriculture in Nigeria is whom they're celebrating? The same organisation which it's members were responsible for the maiming of Catholic church worshippers in Owo is who they're celebrating its endorsement?? The same Fulani Herdsmen who popularised kidnapping of travelers is whom they're now celebrating?? What is wrong with these people?? Why have you let tribalism make a fool out of you? Have you lost your soul? What is wrong with these people for god's sake?? You want to completely destroy this Nigeria because you want bragging rights? Kai! I pity this country if APC mistakenly wins. If you support BAT just to spite the Igbos, remember that we will all suffer the consequences. You will not be given a waiver because you're APC or Yoruba. The same thing has played out over the course of 8 years under Buhari and Nigerians have never experienced this level of nail-biting poverty and insecurity. You can say that Tinubu is cerebral, but what about his age? Will age and sickness allow him oversee his government or will it be run by proxies just as it's being done in this current administration?
Nigerians cannot afford to have another absentee president at this crucial time when our very livelihoods depends on it, especially an absentee president that is friendly with cold blooded murderers!

SANE YORUBAS, THE HANDWRITING IS ON THE WALL AND THE SIGNS HAVE NEVER MORE CLEAR! PLEASE GO AND PICK UP YOUR PVC, VOTE PETER OBI SO ALL THIS WICKEDNESS WILL END AND OUR CHILDREN CAN HAVE A BETTER BRIGHTER FUTURE. APC IS EVIL INCARNATE!!

A word is enough for the wise.

Peter Obi kóò, Peter Alàgbàtó niì. Awon political neophytes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Moh247: 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
ossrojustice:
I can bet my life you also said same thing concerning buhari and voted for him too, so how far na?me I am not begging anyone to vote for anybody, we will enjoy the next level together when we start buying fuel for 400 to 500, when 2 months minimum wage can't buy a bag of rice anymore, when dollar will hit 1k plus[1quote author=Moh247 post=119561323] cool

Lagos works for all

Continue your pessimistic veiws... Na you get your mind

Nigeria would work for me and my family

In fact it is already working

Even if you hate Buhari don't wish your own country bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Chrismania100: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
Had it been Tinubu lagos was managed wel, Nigerians would not have been running to Dubai for holidays. People forgot to realise that the kind money lagos state generates, is enough to turn lagos to Paris or Dubai.But,this people have sold their souls to Tinubu who has been enslaving their and monopolised their common fortune in to his personal family & friends business.
Yet, out of hatred over igbos, they just a sick man so far.But we are ready to retire their thiefn to od people home ,where he belongs

Roboto11:

The Lagos Tinubu managed became the life power of West Africa.

That alone trumps whosoever you have in mind.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by onuman: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
Better they say that they are supporting Shettima their Boko Haram man.
Re: Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Endorse Tinubu/Shettima by Thonee(m): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
My happiness is that the same people that voted Buhari are complaining of the hardship he's brought on Nigerians and it seems some people are yet to learn from it. BAT will make you guys miss Buhari, just dey play.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adeleke Flags Off N16b Digital Economy Projects To Improve Osun / Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab / Governor Okorocha Bans Igbo Traditional Leaders From Speaking English Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.